amazed

Newport, TN

#62 Aug 13, 2010
just wondering wrote:
i recently saw bobby drinnon and mike cartwright together. mike is a known gay wonder if they are "together".i know he has had 3 failed marriages.
why do nosey people like you get so much joy out of slandering people. you are a very cruel person. clean up your own back yard before you worry about someone elses. my wife and i have known Bobby for years. no one could ask for a better friend or neighbor.
just wondering

United States

#63 Aug 13, 2010
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
why do nosey people like you get so much joy out of slandering people. you are a very cruel person. clean up your own back yard before you worry about someone elses. my wife and i have known Bobby for years. no one could ask for a better friend or neighbor.
its not being nosey just a simple observation. I'm not saying he's not a nice person and my backyard is very clean and I have also known his parents for years and this would absolutely kill them if this is true.
rational

Newport, TN

#64 Aug 13, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>its not being nosey just a simple observation. I'm not saying he's not a nice person and my backyard is very clean and I have also known his parents for years and this would absolutely kill them if this is true.
i simply don't understand why we should hurt anyone with unfounded comments. you could only have malicious intent in inorder to promote such ridiculous behavior. why injure people based on gossip? if you really loved his parents, you would just be quiet, this is garbage. topix could be a venue for change but it seems as though it has followed a pathetic path toward sensationalism...sad! i shall pray for you.
truthseeker

Morristown, TN

#65 Aug 14, 2010
Read the bible and see what God says about sorcery and withcraft. Satan also has power leave it alone!
Where is your brain

Hogansville, GA

#66 Aug 14, 2010
truthseeker wrote:
Read the bible and see what God says about sorcery and withcraft. Satan also has power leave it alone!
Then lets discuss this. Please post scripture.
Know Your Bible

Morristown, TN

#67 Aug 14, 2010
Where is your brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Then lets discuss this. Please post scripture.
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Acts 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Where is your brain

Rutherfordton, NC

#68 Aug 14, 2010
Thanks, now could you define for me what these mean and give your sources?

Witch
Sorcerer
Necromancer
and all other words related to this subject in the above passages

Then, tell me what label you give him.
John

Kodak, TN

#69 Aug 14, 2010
I give him the label of FRAUD. I know him. Have for 37 years.
Know Your Bible

Morristown, TN

#70 Aug 14, 2010
Witch
Sorcerer
Necromancer
I pass no judgement on this man or on his subject, but you taunted scripture from truthseeker who is possibly devout, unlearned and innocent. But truthseeker was right, for scripture abounds, some of which I supplied.

Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
bob

Morristown, TN

#71 Aug 14, 2010
you can sell your soul to the devil and receive power from the devil, That is why there are so many songs about the croosroads where the most famous blues player sold his soul to the evil one. Most rock stars serve the wicked one for fame and fortune.
rational

Newport, TN

#72 Aug 14, 2010
Know Your Bible wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Acts 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
now theirs the answer that will solve it all. lets just stone the man to death. lmao!
Where is your brain

Rutherfordton, NC

#73 Aug 14, 2010
John wrote:
I give him the label of FRAUD. I know him. Have for 37 years.
So please do provide us with experience from where he has envoked fraud, evil or wrong doings upon you.
sally

Morristown, TN

#74 Aug 14, 2010
A fool and his money soon depart. Keep giving him your hard earned money while he laughs behind your back. if he is so good why hasn't he hit the lotery?
Amy Higgins

Knoxville, TN

#75 Aug 14, 2010
sally wrote:
A fool and his money soon depart. Keep giving him your hard earned money while he laughs behind your back. if he is so good why hasn't he hit the lotery?
I agree with you...but if you think about it, he HAS 'hit the lottery'. He sits in his nice home with a list of dumbasses twenty miles long lined up to give him two hundred dollars apiece to come in and chat for awhile.
Even though I have a lot of dislike for how he's getting over on people I got to admire his set up, he's got it made.

UNTIL HIS JUDGEMENT, that is.
Where is your brain

Woodsfield, OH

#76 Aug 14, 2010
Because using your abilities to benefit yourself is evil. If he charged very little for his services, then he wouldn't be credible either. Would you rather pay a DR that is dirt cheap and had a few years experience or one that was more expensive with more experience and
with a higher rate of success. You don't have to use his services.
Aaron

Seymour, TN

#77 Aug 14, 2010
Witch
Sorcerer
Necromancer
I think Witchcraft is ANY rebellion against Gods will. This would include anyone that puts God anything but first.
just wondering

United States

#78 Aug 14, 2010
rational wrote:
<quoted text>
i simply don't understand why we should hurt anyone with unfounded comments. you could only have malicious intent in inorder to promote such ridiculous behavior. why injure people based on gossip? if you really loved his parents, you would just be quiet, this is garbage. topix could be a venue for change but it seems as though it has followed a pathetic path toward sensationalism...sad! i shall pray for you.
I WOULDN'T DREAM OF TELLING THEM IF HE IS. AND THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I SHALL PRAY FOR YOU BECAUSE OF YOU BEING JUDGEMENTAL NOT KNOWING OF MY INTENTIONS. I MERELY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, HE IS GAY OR NOT?
rational

Newport, TN

#79 Aug 14, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULDN'T DREAM OF TELLING THEM IF HE IS. AND THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I SHALL PRAY FOR YOU BECAUSE OF YOU BEING JUDGEMENTAL NOT KNOWING OF MY INTENTIONS. I MERELY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, HE IS GAY OR NOT?
who gives a flip.call him and ask him.
nissie long

Morristown, TN

#80 Aug 14, 2010
Wonderin aloud wrote:
<quoted text>
ladies and gentlemen we are now entering the twilight zone - by the way is Bobby still good buddies with Corliss- what the heck is he doing now- driving Mr. Bobby.
That would be Miss Bobby.
a friend

Newport, TN

#81 Aug 14, 2010
nissie long wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Miss Bobby.
i saw ralph last week and hes had some health problems but is better.if you really care.where people come up with this crap about bobby ill never understand.has he ever done anything bad to you.i hung out with both of them years ago.they are both salt of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazon Sells Nazi SS Flag Not Rebel Flag 16 min Wrong 5
Tattooed Cops 55 min Question 49
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 1 hr Wrong 15
Photographer (Jan '14) 1 hr Heidi Klum 74
Traffic Cameras comin down 1 hr Read THIS - Inter... 29
Cute guy at JTEKT 1 hr rev Sharpton 13
Wall-Mart Won't Make Rebel Flag Cake But Makes ... 1 hr YUP 3
Gays at Play 2 hr Friend of 56
Mike Hurt 20 hr Sarcasm 24
More from around the web