SKIP

Lakeland, FL

#41 May 28, 2010
I WENT TO SEE BOBBY SOME YEARS AGO AS A JOKE..........HE WAS MAKING COMMENTS AND PUTTING HIS IDEAS ON PAPER ALL THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER ....HE ALSO GIVE ME CARDS WITH NAMES OF PLACES....I WAS TO MAIL EACH CARD TO HIM AFTER I WENT TO THAT PLACE.....NEVER DID......WHEN I SAY SOME YEARS AGO I`M TALKING ABOUT 30 YEARS.....EVERYTHING BOBBY SAID COULD BE TAKEN AS YOU WISH......ALL I CAN SAY IS " IT WAS FUN "..........AND THAT`S HOW I TOOK THE MEETING WITH BOBBY....RED HAIR AND RAINBOWS....KEEP AN OPEN MIND ...AND GO SEE HIM FOR FUN.........IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN IT`S UP TO YOU..........
Itsjustme

Knoxville, TN

#42 May 30, 2010
I would LOVE to go see Bobby! I will have to say this: The palm reading place across from Lowes..well..It's a JOKE! Don't know how shes stayed in business as long as she has. I know of some people that have been to Bobby, and they said it was amazing! Oh..and someone else that is good is also in Jefferson City. A few girls from work went..they were also amazed! I've always heard of everyone else having good experiences..Mine have ALWAYS been a JOKE!..LOL..Hey Bobby..I might be calling you sometime!..:-)
URwifeNmyKIDZ

Knoxville, TN

#43 Aug 9, 2010
zzz wrote:
He told my Dad alot of stuff that came true.He just sat there & wrote a stuff on a bunch of papers & gave the to him he didn't understand alot of it at first & when it happened he understood.
Have you ever been to see him? If you have not, you would sound less ignorant if you stopped posting messages about that which you have no experience.
URwifeNmyKIDZ

Knoxville, TN

#44 Aug 9, 2010
Dog gone it wrote:
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about Have you ever been to see him?
If you have not, you would sound less ignorant if you stopped posting messages about that which you have no experience.him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
Have you ever been to see him? If you have not, you would sound less ignorant if you stopped posting messages about that which you have no experience.
gew

Morristown, TN

#46 Aug 10, 2010
There are people with power but it comes from satan. God's word is clear on the dangers of witchcraft and sorcery. Bobby is playing with evil and better give up now!
Hahaha

Atlanta, GA

#47 Aug 10, 2010
gew wrote:
There are people with power but it comes from satan. God's word is clear on the dangers of witchcraft and sorcery. Bobby is playing with evil and better give up now!
I never cease to be amazed by the ignorance that runs rampant in Morristown. This person is quite a gem, if I might say so myself.
who cares

Morristown, TN

#48 Aug 10, 2010
just wondering wrote:
i recently saw bobby drinnon and mike cartwright together. mike is a known gay wonder if they are "toge.,her".i know he has had 3 failed marriages.
grow up and who cares

Since: Jul 10

Morristown, TN

#49 Aug 11, 2010
Bobby Drinnon has a gift from God, he is so nice , talented, kindhearted, and does this to help the ones that want it. Please be nice to people online & everywhere. Why would anyone say bad things about someone as cool & talented as Morristowns own Bobby Drinnon ?
gew

Morristown, TN

#50 Aug 11, 2010
God does not need future told today. Every thing we need to know is in his word if people would take time to read. What this guy does is of the devil.
were is your brain

Shelbyville, TN

#51 Aug 11, 2010
He is intuitive. Extra senses are real and usable by each of us. He is letting God work through him with an open mind and spirit.

Think his works are of the devil? How can you say that God can do anything and then limit him.

Science Driven folks, Google Pineal Gland

People should educate themselves.
interested

United States

#52 Aug 11, 2010
I do believe in his abilities and have been working on exercising mine in the last few years.

I agree too that everyone is given gifts, they just choice not to believe and ignore the signs. There are steps that you can take to sharpen your mind.
Curious

Monterey, TN

#53 Aug 12, 2010
Who is the lady from Jefferson City? I she any good and what does she charge?
Bobber

Knoxville, TN

#54 Aug 12, 2010
I promise you shall feel much lighter on your feet as you depart from our session together. This will be because of your wallet weighing less than when you arrived.
Where is your brain

Shelbyville, TN

#55 Aug 12, 2010
people pay it, and there is a reason they do.
PT Barnum

Knoxville, TN

#56 Aug 12, 2010
Where is your brain wrote:
people pay it, and there is a reason they do.
Yeppers, there's a sucker born every minute.
Bonus:
From the book of Proverbs-
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Bobber

Knoxville, TN

#57 Aug 12, 2010
My Pineal gland is the size of a freakin' tennis ball, y'all!
Bobber

Knoxville, TN

#58 Aug 12, 2010
My wife don't like it when I tell her that her period is going to begin the next day. Makes her mad for some reason.
Where is your brain

Shelbyville, TN

#59 Aug 12, 2010
PT Barnum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers, there's a sucker born every minute.
Bonus:
From the book of Proverbs-
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Everybody has to make a living and with his number of accumulated clients and number of years experience, I think he is being VERY generous. Stop trying to talk about things you know nothing about. This apparently is way further than your brain capacity. If you don't understand something, try, instead of showing your true intelligence.
Peacemaker

Morristown, TN

#60 Aug 12, 2010
I have always been interested in having a session with him, but I hear it is just about impossible to get in for years. Is that true?
Where is your brain

United States

#61 Aug 13, 2010
The wait now is 2 1/2 years. There is also a cancellation list you can be added to. That time is wonderful because it gives you time to arrange your priorities in preperation for him. I hear that he meditates and dreams about his clients in the week before he sees them. Be prepared for him as he will be for you. To me, that is very powerful spiritually and emotionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lieing cheating men 16 min Sweetiepie 20
w(m)w 2 hr Johnny reb 14
Why do we have so many temporary agencies 2 hr Johnny reb 5
Jaclyn kimbrough hep c 2 hr Ur welcome 19
Cork and Keg- New ownership, same people. 2 hr Truth 8
Mpd's tactical response truck/tank 2 hr Funny 5
Christian Rubio 4 hr Coach 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages