Since: Oct 08

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 17, 2008
What little boy are you talking about?
Larry

Morristown, TN

#22 Nov 17, 2008
Hey Bobby, guess who this is if you call me in the next week I'll tell every boby you are for real
RYC

Barnesville, OH

#23 Nov 17, 2008
Mtown girl wrote:
What little boy are you talking about?
His last name was Bowman.I am in Va. His mother and her boyfriend were both charged.The BF did 12 months for child endangerment.Neither would ever tell what happen to the boy.He was 6yo and the cutest lil blonde,very sweet looking.She didn't even report him missing untill a month after she claims she last saw him.He use to have a web site.I am sure if you google Bowman you can find a story on him.
RYC

Barnesville, OH

#24 Nov 17, 2008
http://216.12.215.215/users/ge nxgrl/index.cgi?board=Unsolved &action=display&num=10 44141005
This is the link I got.I googled missing bowman boy 2002

Since: Oct 08

Morristown, TN

#25 Nov 17, 2008
Thanks alot, I'll check it out

“Most Dangerous Man In America”

Since: Nov 08

Morristown, TN

#26 Nov 17, 2008
Bobby knows what you're doing right now!

if i think christianity is stupid, then i'm sure you know what i think about this discussion...
For Heavens Sake

Morristown, TN

#27 Nov 17, 2008
The Legend Tim Leary wrote:
if i think christianity is stupid, then i'm sure you know what i think about this discussion...
And you also know what most people think of what you think
Larry

Morristown, TN

#28 Nov 17, 2008
The Legend Tim Leary wrote:
Amen brother

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#29 Nov 17, 2008
TIM LEARY SUCKS!
someone who knows

Morristown, TN

#30 Nov 18, 2008
I know him myself and he's the coolest person i know and he's a special person with a special gift so just find something else to talk about your just mad because you can't afford him lol love ya bobby (may the force be with you ) lol
micha in morristown

Heiskell, TN

#31 Nov 18, 2008
Does anyone know how much he charges for a session???
RYC

United States

#32 Nov 18, 2008
micha in morristown wrote:
Does anyone know how much he charges for a session???
You can call and ask him
Lisa Carter

Nashville, TN

#33 Nov 29, 2008
Dog gone it wrote:
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
Wow, I feel so sorry for you...if you ever met Bobby and especially if you had an appt with him, you would be SO so so embarrassed about all that you wrote above. haha Your excuse would be "I'm not going to spend the money!"...but he WOULD ROCK YOUR WORLD, little buddy. We all have the gift of intuition, but like all gifts some are more gifted than others. That is probably confusing for you.....okay, Michaelangelo, for example, was a much better painter than I am. Same thing. I'll pray for you. Very sad for you.
City Girl

Morristown, TN

#34 Nov 29, 2008
RYHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason I moved from Morristown.I wish i could afford to go to Bobby.I would ask him what happened to the little boy that went missing when I first moved here..
What case are you referring to? I don't remember that and I've lived here all my life.

“Hello”

Morristown Tn

#35 Nov 29, 2008
City Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What case are you referring to? I don't remember that and I've lived here all my life.
I was refering to the Bowman boy that went missing in Virginia the first year I lived here.I put a link up telling all about it.
City Girl

Morristown, TN

#36 Nov 29, 2008
RYHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I was refering to the Bowman boy that went missing in Virginia the first year I lived here.I put a link up telling all about it.
Thanks. I saw your link after I submitted my post.
Whisky

United States

#37 Dec 1, 2008
chuck32 wrote:
<quoted text> he is my uncle and yes stars do go see him he is a very talented man and you are problly just mad becuase you cant do what he does
Aman

Morristown, TN

#38 Dec 1, 2008
Ask Boobby if bigfoot is real?lol

“It's Always Somethin'”

Since: Jul 07

Morristown

#39 Dec 1, 2008
Larry Larry wrote:
Ask Boobby if bigfoot is real?lol
God (and Bobby) will get you for that.
a believer

Tullahoma, TN

#40 Apr 21, 2010
Dog gone it wrote:
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
Let me tell you that Bobby has told me specific things that I've done and that have happened to me that I've never told anyone ever. No "research" could have yielded the information that he told me. And he would be the 1st person to tell you that he's not always right, but his intuitive gift is indeniable after spending time around him. And as for your missing persons story, there have been countless times where he HAS found people. One in particular he led divers to a specific cove in a lake where they found the body trapped underwater. He wants nothing more than to help people and is very good at it. One of the nicest people you'll ever meet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bp at panther creek 8 min visitor 147
coming clean 11 min depends 24
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Bucky 152,415
Encore New Directors 28 min Actress 4
Hottest guys at Tuff Torq?!? (Aug '09) 1 hr justaguy1313 36
Hot Spot Pizza 2 hr Just Saying 52
that Lisa Benoit 2 hr hmm 121
Only in morristown lol 4 hr Just me 43
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Morristown Jobs

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info