First Prev
of 6
Next Last
micha in morristown

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Anyone ever been too see him? I think it would be pretty interesting.
idk

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2008
he already knows what you want so why go?
Dog gone it

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2008
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
zzz

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2008
He told my Dad alot of stuff that came true.He just sat there & wrote a stuff on a bunch of papers & gave the to him he didn't understand alot of it at first & when it happened he understood.
Probably not true

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2008
I have heard amazing stories about him. I personally would not plan my life according to what Bobby Drinnon predicted for me, but I do for some reason find him fascinating. I heard a rumor, which is probably just that...a rumor that he predicted a while ago that Obama would win but would never serve a day in office. Interesting...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Probably not true wrote:
I have heard amazing stories about him. I personally would not plan my life according to what Bobby Drinnon predicted for me, but I do for some reason find him fascinating. I heard a rumor, which is probably just that...a rumor that he predicted a while ago that Obama would win but would never serve a day in office. Interesting...
my guess is there are a lot of people that could make that prediction.
Not to downplay Bobby, I've met him, but never gone to him as a client. I do believe he has a gift.
a friend

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2008
Bobby is a good person. He helps you see the good in yourself.
MetBobby

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2008
idk wrote:
he already knows what you want so why go?
I met Bobby once and shook his hand. Knew right then he was fake. If he knows and sees all he claims to, he'd have busted me in the mouth. Since he didn't, well.......
m-town

Sevierville, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2008
he is soooo full of it...lol
RYC

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2008
I knew Bobby way back in high school.He is a good person and knows what he is doing.If you believe in what he does he is no fake.If you don't believe then you just don't believe but why call him names.

“It's Always Somethin'”

Since: Jul 07

Morristown

#11 Nov 12, 2008
MetBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I met Bobby once and shook his hand. Knew right then he was fake. If he knows and sees all he claims to, he'd have busted me in the mouth. Since he didn't, well.......
And how, oh mighty Carnack, did you know that he was a fake just by his handshake? As far as Bobby busting you in the mouth, he is very non-controversial. It just wouldn't be his style. Could you please elaborate on how you came to this conclusion, which by the way, is incorrect?
just because

Sevierville, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2008
I have known him for 35 years and I still say he is just a rip off,If he were so good at what he does,why could he not see his own divorce and troubled pass?
For Heavens Sake

Bean Station, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2008
I met Bobby over 30 years ago - I too was a skeptic. UNTIL he helped a friend of my Mother's find her daughter after she ran away. The stuff he told her in explicit detail was right on the money. It was amazing and so is HE !
B Beckner

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2008
No one can see or sense everything, but certainly some people can see things in life-past as well as future.I knew Bobby when we were young and he is a good guy. I think most of us at some time in our lives see or sense things before they happen. Maybe just once, and maybe some of us more. Why would it not be possible that there are people that have more of these visions or thoughts than average.
Wonderin aloud

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2008
B Beckner wrote:
No one can see or sense everything, but certainly some people can see things in life-past as well as future.I knew Bobby when we were young and he is a good guy. I think most of us at some time in our lives see or sense things before they happen. Maybe just once, and maybe some of us more. Why would it not be possible that there are people that have more of these visions or thoughts than average.
ladies and gentlemen we are now entering the twilight zone - by the way is Bobby still good buddies with Corliss- what the heck is he doing now- driving Mr. Bobby.
just a thought

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2008
i know him but i wonder if he predicted that both of his sisters would have cancer?
Far Out

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2008
Bobby told my friend that her husband would be shot,and would live,he was shot and did live,He allso told her that she would die before her husband, and sadly she did.
chuck32

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 17, 2008
Dog gone it wrote:
he is a crock of..... ever wonder why it takes a hundred years to get an appointment with him- likely because he is going to have to research for the next year to find out what he needs to know. I think he was called in one time to try to find a missing child - I think in Knoxville - well guess what in all his long haired ole hippy self- it just didn't happen. They talk about stars and such coming to visit him- I really cannot imagine people being that stupid. Wonder if he's 6th sense senses we are talking about him. I feel his aura turning as we speak
he is my uncle and yes stars do go see him he is a very talented man and you are problly just mad becuase you cant do what he does
Whatatown

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 17, 2008
Instead of being proud of anyone in this town accomplishing something or doing something with their life, the entire town belittles them and condemns them. Apparantly all of you are very small minded jealous fools who can do nothing on your own and wish to see any of your friends and neighbors fail. I do notice that most of you have praise for people who migrate here from the northern states and even foreign countries(well except for hispanics).What a sorry excuse for humans you all are.You can read any of the forums here and more than half the comments are negative, most for absolutely no logical reason, only to condemn and belittle. Most of you need to get off your a** and give up the check and get a job.

“Hello”

Since: Nov 08

Morristown Tn

#20 Nov 17, 2008
Whatatown wrote:
Instead of being proud of anyone in this town accomplishing something or doing something with their life, the entire town belittles them and condemns them. Apparantly all of you are very small minded jealous fools who can do nothing on your own and wish to see any of your friends and neighbors fail. I do notice that most of you have praise for people who migrate here from the northern states and even foreign countries(well except for hispanics).What a sorry excuse for humans you all are.You can read any of the forums here and more than half the comments are negative, most for absolutely no logical reason, only to condemn and belittle. Most of you need to get off your a** and give up the check and get a job.
Another reason I moved from Morristown.I wish i could afford to go to Bobby.I would ask him what happened to the little boy that went missing when I first moved here.They never found him but his Mom got 15 years in jail for murder.She took an alford plea which means she didn't plead guilty but they had enough eveidence to convict her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defamation of Character on Topix leads to Searc... 57 min Fn READY 60
He's mine 1 hr Funsize 57
Pam Nichols at kit again 2 hr worried in morris... 7
News Band director to defend job after arrest (Feb '11) 3 hr Loving Soul 218
Anthony Davis / Could Day Care be a cover for D... 4 hr I have a child 34
Commission cuts money from schools 4 hr Fran 15
Cherokee Park 6 hr Barnes 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages