First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Jess

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2009
Someone told me they heard on the local radio this morning that Ronna Inman was arrested for the possible theft of money from probation clients. Has anyone heard this? I went to high school with her and can not believe this is true....if it is. I searched the newspaper website and found nothing.

Since: Sep 09

Morristown,TN

#2 Oct 2, 2009
It is true it was in the Thursday night's paper.
fussy

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2009
I don't believe it. I read the paper today and that is nowhere to be found. I don't think she would do anything like that and she is only a dispacher. How does she have access to probation clients?
fish

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2009
i hope it isnt true...i hate to think of her being in jail. i always liked her.
SweatHawg

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 2, 2009
Just because an article is in the paper doesn't mean it is the truth. What IS the truth is that Ronna Inman is a good person, a great mother, a loyal friend and a decent human being. Being accused of something doesn't prove guilt. Let's try to remember the Ronna we all know and love and offer her our support and encouragement.
peas and carrots

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2009
fussy wrote:
I don't believe it. I read the paper today and that is nowhere to be found. I don't think she would do anything like that and she is only a dispacher. How does she have access to probation clients?
You need to read Thursday's edition of the Citizen Tribune.
Jess

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 2, 2009
fussy wrote:
I don't believe it. I read the paper today and that is nowhere to be found. I don't think she would do anything like that and she is only a dispacher. How does she have access to probation clients?
I "think" she was also a probation officer. But not sure.

She has always been a good person. I have known her for years.
i think

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2009
she was a probation officer and she may have did some wrong because you just dont get indited for nothing but look at the ones on there louis gibbson and those others you have to be messed up in the head to belive any thing she would say but a good lie will get noticed even if from a junkie

Since: Sep 09

Morristown,TN

#9 Oct 2, 2009
She was a probation officer years ago. I guess they can wait as long as they want to to charge someone with a crime.
Fussy

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2009
Can someone post the article from the Tribune? I'll believe it when I see it.
solo

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2009
Its in there, but i don't believe it, just because a grand jury indites doesn't prove someone guilty,hard evidence is what they have to have,but in Morristown anything is possible.Ronna is a fine person.
Parent

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2009
solo wrote:
Its in there, but i don't believe it, just because a grand jury indites doesn't prove someone guilty,hard evidence is what they have to have,but in Morristown anything is possible.Ronna is a fine person.
I dont know this Ronna person at all..but If they indite someone that usually means they have hard evidence...
Geez

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2009
SweatHawg wrote:
Just because an article is in the paper doesn't mean it is the truth. What IS the truth is that Ronna Inman is a good person, a great mother, a loyal friend and a decent human being. Being accused of something doesn't prove guilt. Let's try to remember the Ronna we all know and love and offer her our support and encouragement.
Isn't it funny how you think you know someone and you really don't know them at all. It's easy to see after the fact how all people have to do is smile, be nice and have the 'wool' pulled over your eyes? You remimd me of my mother, the law is never right and the alleged criminal is always 'done dirty'.
Majo

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 3, 2009
Why not let this rest, becaues no one really know all the facts. No sense dragging this person thru the mud. People get a life
ethra

Bedminster, NJ

#15 Oct 3, 2009
listen people.if you get indited by nashville tbi then its true. i know for a fact that it was 18000.00 and other charges. the important people know the truth.if they didnt have enough evidence then she would have got off.

Since: Sep 09

Morristown,TN

#16 Oct 3, 2009
ethra wrote:
listen people.if you get indited by nashville tbi then its true. i know for a fact that it was 18000.00 and other charges. the important people know the truth.if they didnt have enough evidence then she would have got off.
I am not saying that you are not right but if it was 18000.00 why was she charged with a lesser crime of just theft over 1,000. This charge does not cover anything over 10000.00 because it then becomes a higher class of felony. And if she done what you say she done on another post with her grandmothers house why has her family not raised a stink over it? Once again I don't want an argument I am just seeking the truth as she has also wronged me and some of my family.
ethra

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2009
the enditement says one charge of that amount.there are several charges and they dont mension the big charge. im telling you that from one major source she is in trouble.she will probley plee out to get a lesser Sentice.

Since: Sep 09

Morristown,TN

#18 Oct 3, 2009
I think she will take the pretrial diversion that the paper said was offered. She used to be such a nice person or so we thought and I never expected this behavior from her. From Rookie maybe but not her.
wow

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2009
all in the family
gold finger

AOL

#20 Oct 4, 2009
she is a money hungry woman, she owes everyone money, she is always in a hole with mone it doesnt suprise me to hear this,,, good for her she needs to be in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jtekt 59 min Chevyman 5
Shannon Brisentine 1 hr Anonymous 9
David Ramos 1 hr Anonymous 2
Lying Foodstamp, benefits DRAMA QUEEN! Do you n... 1 hr Warm Puke 22
Hot county cops 1 hr Haha 8
Fireplace Installation 1 hr Super g 6
Real snitches 2 hr pissed pff tax payer 20

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages