curious

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2011
The coffee shop in the mall where the candle shop used to be.
Is their food any good?
And what are the prices like?
curious

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2011
Still wondering.
cupcake

Wilmington, NC

#3 Oct 20, 2011
Their food is great, I have eaten there a lot and love it.
not impressed

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2011
I've eaten there twice. The food was good but the service was awful I thought maybe the guy was just having a bad day but he was very rude both times.
You should Try it

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 20, 2011
I have been there twice. It is a good place to go if you are in the mall and want a nice coffee or a smoothie. They have good soup & good sandwiches. The people there are nice & friendly. I would say try it next time you are in the mall and make up your own decision. I will go back again.
lunch

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2011
I work in that area and the idea of having a little cafe like that nearby for lunch is awesome!
Are the prices decent?
dusturbed

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2012
I have ate at this cafe once before and was pleased. Stopped for 2nd time around and was very displeased when I ordered the potato soup which was so salty I couldn't eat it. When after 1 bight I asked to swap out for something else. Was shocked when I was told no, but you can buy another side! It's a shame the man at register is gonna lose 2 customers over $1.49! Will never go back or support a rude store owner!
its smuggy today

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Went there twice too. Seem like the San Fran intellectual hippies on a ego trip. Wont be back, they love the smell of their farts.
bumper

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Ate there for the first and last time, food was crude, overpriced and rude employes.
hmm

Knoxville, TN

#10 Dec 20, 2012
I have eaten there once and loved it. Their paninis are great. The service was good and I loved the decor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School zoning violations 27 min Bill Gates 54
New guy at jtekt night shift super cute!!! 1 hr Sammy 4
SCAMMERS on FACEBOOK , who r they (Feb '15) 1 hr LOL 84
Lakeway achievement center, a real review 1 hr swl 19
Lea Wayne knitting mills 3 hr floppy 1
GE plant manager 3 hr CEO 1
Tip your stylist. 3 hr Idiot 27

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance