food4thought

Bowling Green, KY

#103 Nov 14, 2012
littleone123 wrote:
My daughter came nd tld me she eye witnessed Malachi Horton, Darius Mathes, and Jordan Allen, former football and basketball players of west high, having sex with teacher/coach Ms.Kelley...I the hearin tis. It was nasty. Those students should get taken away frm this school and so shouls the coach. Kelley was caught giving Darius? A blow job and giving Jordan and Malachi a hand job and thn seen hvin sex...shldnt see tht at public school...the teacher will gt fird if caught and students will be in mch truble.. bad kids
Dammit! The jocks always get the girl.
ah hell

Fayetteville, NC

#104 Nov 14, 2012
Is she hot? That means everything... sucks when ugly takes advantage of you, I know...damn liquor...
dangerous

Greer, SC

#105 Nov 15, 2012
littleone123 wrote:
my daughter told me Malachi Horton was seen having sex with a gym coach and teacher, Ms.Coach Kelley..was said to be found in the locker room. Not caught yet, but hopefully will b. I saw it to. Coach Kelley will b fird if caught by that. She's stupid 4 doin it anyways. She was also seen touching on a student, Darius Mathes, an old football player..they do tis evryday nd havnt been caught yet..other football players are said to do this also so wtch out for tht hoe teacher. She is a bd influense
I hope they find out who you are because you and your daughter both can be charged with slander and a lot of other things. If she was really having sex with them someone would have eventually turned it in and shed be fired immediately. So stop with your lies.
West

Morristown, TN

#106 Nov 15, 2012
littleone123 wrote:
My daughter came nd tld me she eye witnessed Malachi Horton, Darius Mathes, and Jordan Allen, former football and basketball players of west high, having sex with teacher/coach Ms.Kelley...I the hearin tis. It was nasty. Those students should get taken away frm this school and so shouls the coach. Kelley was caught giving Darius? A blow job and giving Jordan and Malachi a hand job and thn seen hvin sex...shldnt see tht at public school...the teacher will gt fird if caught and students will be in mch truble.. bad kids
If your daughter really told you this,there is no way something like that could be kept quiet. When did it happen? Where? Why didn't she tell a school oficial? Topix has been notified of your post and is looking into it. When they track your I.P. address, you will be getting a call for slander. Not only is slander a criminal offense, but Coach Kelley can file a civil suit against you. There a few limits to posting on here, but when one like this appears, action is taken because you are making an accusation about an adult teacher and minor students.
Jim

Morristown, TN

#107 Nov 15, 2012
littleone123 wrote:
My daughter came nd tld me she eye witnessed Malachi Horton, Darius Mathes, and Jordan Allen, former football and basketball players of west high, having sex with teacher/coach Ms.Kelley...I the hearin tis. It was nasty. Those students should get taken away frm this school and so shouls the coach. Kelley was caught giving Darius? A blow job and giving Jordan and Malachi a hand job and thn seen hvin sex...shldnt see tht at public school...the teacher will gt fird if caught and students will be in mch truble.. bad kids
I can't believe your stupid enough to come on here and slander not only the teacher but minor students. A law suit waiting to happen. Since you didn't care to put their name on here how about putting you and your daughters name on here also. Don't worry we'll know soon enough.

“Viva La Art Revolution”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108 Nov 16, 2012
When I went to West kids were bumping uglies then and it hasn't changed for my little brother either. The only difference is my parents had the talk with us about sex, not "when a man loves a woman" or "birds and bees" but SEX. As in being safe, using condoms, not whoring around, being faithful (monogamous), and that sex and love go hand and hand. So wait till you are in love with someone not in lust with them (No Romeo and JUliet B.S.). They also made sure we knew sex doesn't equals love which a lot of kids beleive because they have self-esteem issues.
say what

Morristown, TN

#109 Nov 16, 2012
The East Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Abstainance education is working "perfectly". Sooner or later everyone figures out what their bits and pieces are really meant for.
LMAO.....ROFLMAO...... This should keep attendence up for a select few students. Every cloud has a silver lining.
:)
. Sounds like some dads need to beat the hell out of the guys engaging in this and put a little fear in them. Put a new spin on abstinence education. Allow the "village" to resolve the matter.
worried

Concord, NC

#110 Nov 17, 2012
What scares me are these teachers engaging sexually with the students. The post on here about the female teacher are awful, I hope its not true.
student

Travelers Rest, SC

#111 Nov 19, 2012
littleone123 wrote:
My daughter came nd tld me she eye witnessed Malachi Horton, Darius Mathes, and Jordan Allen, former football and basketball players of west high, having sex with teacher/coach Ms.Kelley...I the hearin tis. It was nasty. Those students should get taken away frm this school and so shouls the coach. Kelley was caught giving Darius? A blow job and giving Jordan and Malachi a hand job and thn seen hvin sex...shldnt see tht at public school...the teacher will gt fird if caught and students will be in mch truble.. bad kids
Has this been reported to the school?
West

Morristown, TN

#112 Nov 19, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>
Has this been reported to the school?
No because it never happened. Littleone123 has made a cowardous slam at Coach Kelley. My guess is that she either doesn't have a daughter and just jealous of Coach Kelley somehow. If this had actually happened, it would be all over the school. Kids would never keep that quiet. I do know that the Topix people are tracking down the I.P. address of this accuser to deal with them in an appropriate manner.
student2

Morristown, TN

#114 Nov 19, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> I can't believe your stupid enough to come on here and slander not only the teacher but minor students. A law suit waiting to happen. Since you didn't care to put their name on here how about putting you and your daughters name on here also. Don't worry we'll know soon enough.
Heard it was all caught on cell video! Guess we will see about that slander uh?
student

Morristown, TN

#115 Nov 19, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>
Has this been reported to the school?
it should be and to DCS too.
parents

Travelers Rest, SC

#116 Nov 19, 2012
The school should be the one nervous about a lawsuit. If this was happening to my kid I make sure the school paid.
West

Morristown, TN

#117 Nov 20, 2012
Student2, student, and parerents are all so naive. If it was caught on a cell phone, it would be all over the internet. How gullible can you be? If you all believe something just because it is posted on this site then I have some land to sell you.
parent2

Greer, SC

#118 Nov 24, 2012
Is the school covering for her?

“To be or Not to be..”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#119 Nov 24, 2012
I graduated in 99, & the Choir room, when Mrs. Wheeler was there, was a spot, at certain times of the day. I went there several times with my boyfriend! Come on people, we were ALL TEENAGERS, once too!!! First, have an open honest relationship with your kids..then IF, & when they DO DECIDE to have sex, at least you can provide them with ways to NOT GET STDS OR PREGNANT!! Im not saying to LET them have sex, but if you raise them right, they will make better decisions than we did..& maybe learn something from us. Yes, their gonna make mistakes..but I'll sleep a little better at night, if I know my daughter knows she can come to me with ANYTHING! And hopefully, before she does it..I want her to NOT make some of the bad decisions I did growing up lol. Just think about it..if their not doin it at the school, there gonna be doin it somewhere....:-/

“To be or Not to be..”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#120 Nov 24, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
I graduated in 99, & the Choir room, when Mrs. Wheeler was there, was a spot, at certain times of the day. I went there several times with my boyfriend! Come on people, we were ALL TEENAGERS, once too!!! First, have an open honest relationship with your kids..then IF, & when they DO DECIDE to have sex, at least you can provide them with ways to NOT GET STDS OR PREGNANT!! Im not saying to LET them have sex, but if you raise them right, they will make better decisions than we did..& maybe learn something from us. Yes, their gonna make mistakes..but I'll sleep a little better at night, if I know my daughter knows she can come to me with ANYTHING! And hopefully, before she does it..I want her to NOT make some of the bad decisions I did growing up lol. Just think about it..if their not doin it at the school, there gonna be doin it somewhere....:-/
Btw, my baby is only 7, so no rude comments about her, please? And I fully intend to have a talk with her, when that 'time' comes...1 question though? My mom never had the talk with me Lol, so what is the appropriate age now? I only have her, she's an only child, & gorgeous to boot! But it makes me nervous, her being so pretty...ALMOST makes me wanna make her 1 of those snooty girls that wears the 'invisible' chastity belt., but times have changed, & I know it's gonna happen one day, only hopefully later, rather than sooner!!!
agree

Greer, SC

#121 Nov 24, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, my baby is only 7, so no rude comments about her, please? And I fully intend to have a talk with her, when that 'time' comes...1 question though? My mom never had the talk with me Lol, so what is the appropriate age now? I only have her, she's an only child, & gorgeous to boot! But it makes me nervous, her being so pretty...ALMOST makes me wanna make her 1 of those snooty girls that wears the 'invisible' chastity belt., but times have changed, & I know it's gonna happen one day, only hopefully later, rather than sooner!!!
I agree with your statement. Kids will be kids but the part that worries me is this particular teacher taking advantage of young boys.
Truth

Dandridge, TN

#122 Nov 24, 2012
You people are absolute idiots. I'm sure things happen at West that are illicit, but come on. To listen to these posts one would think all that goes on their is sex. Really now, I believe some of you are engaging in a little unfullfilled fantasy. BTW...I know Coach Kelley and I seriously doubt that she would stoop so low as to have sex with the individuals cited on topix. Grow-up, stop fantasizing and leave gthe good people of West High alone.

“To be or Not to be..”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#123 Nov 24, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your statement. Kids will be kids but the part that worries me is this particular teacher taking advantage of young boys.
Yes, that is disturbing!! But is it REALLY TRUE? That's the question, b/c u can't believe everything u read on the net, & definitely NOT on Topix lmao! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whor going to prom tonight! 22 min Harlan 8
who nos rob registar? 1 hr bigrob0026 13
needing to find a legit pain management dr. or... 1 hr Youknowit 6
disabled tags on high end vehicles? 1 hr Criminoles 6
CITY COUNCIL Morristown 2 hr Bob 53
Dr Scott Matson (Apr '13) 2 hr hmmmm 86
Dr. moorhouse daughter 3 hr MTneedstoknow 1
Am I Doing Something Wrong? 9 hr hahahahaha 37
Giving Oral Sex (Jan '11) 22 hr ann 42
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]