what happened to brenda lee?

what happened to brenda lee?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

concerned

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Please let me know if anyone really knows what really went on.. so sad! so loved, so sweet.
dfdfaf

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2009
did something happen to her?
Old Cooger

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Are you talking about Brenda Lee the singer from the 50's or is that too old of a question for you. If that is the Brenda you are talking about, she got old like the rest of us, if not, I don't have a clue.
funfun

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Do you actually mean brenda lee in morristown?b/c i have a brenda lee that i know.
cody

Dandridge, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2010
thats my cousin. wats goin on?
tennessee gal

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 6, 2010
My mom's name is Brenda Lee and thank God she is alive and well. I think there are several Brenda Lees in Morristown.
1st cousin

AOL

#8 Mar 6, 2010
Brenda is not the singer Brenda Lee. She died in Sept. but I want go into details of what happened. She was very special to me and she was deeply hurt by some "so called friends". Just leave it alone and let her rest in peace, please. Those that hurt her know who they are!!
curious

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 8, 2010
Is this the same Brenda that was from North Carolina and came here about 33 yrs ago, then went back and then moved back here again. I know what happened to her. I just don't know the reason.
Cherie

La Quinta, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2014
Old Cooger wrote:
Are you talking about Brenda Lee the singer from the 50's or is that too old of a question for you. If that is the Brenda you are talking about, she got old like the rest of us, if not, I don't have a clue.
I do mean the singer...I was 8 yrs old when I saw her sing in Cadillac, Michigan at a fair and never forgot her. Just wondered where she was now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot county cops 4 min Tammy 6
2016 Christmas parade 32 min Corrupt leader 7
Cole Collins 41 min billy 1
You ran back to all that and left so good luck ... 51 min justsayin firemonkey 7
Lying Foodstamp, benefits DRAMA QUEEN! Do you n... 1 hr Red 14
Koch food going down 1 hr Corrupt leader 20
I just took a shower.. 1 hr Lights on for Safety 7

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages