bad management at in-home medical

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just me

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 10, 2008
 
If you ever find yourself or a loved one in need of home medical equipment.Save yourself the trouble and use another company..in-home medical has got to be the worst.The techs.are wonderful it is the management ..
Just a thought

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 10, 2008
 
I've heard good things about McFarland downtown - maybe give them a try

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 10, 2008
 
Pulmacare is #1 in Morristown for customer service. Just ask me, Im in the know. Really. You dont get the 2008 Small Business Award for nothing. I dont work there before you ask.

McFartland Im not so sure about.
just me

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 11, 2008
 
Christy Justice wrote:
Pulmacare is #1 in Morristown for customer service. Just ask me, Im in the know. Really. You dont get the 2008 Small Business Award for nothing. I dont work there before you ask.
McFartland Im not so sure about.
We have switched over to pulmacare they were very good and helpful for my Nephew whom is very ill.Now we will have his resp.txs,o2,and his c-pap all from Pulmacare. thanx
Robin

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 11, 2008
 
Actually I have used Inhome for years with my grand parents and they have been great with all of our needs and concerns. The mets are always great and the office girls are wonderful.
Christy Justice

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 14, 2008
 
Pulmacare will be having a Customer Appreciation Day this Wednesday July, 14th. They will be giving away a rather nice door prize, grilling hot dogs and such, and having some good music. It starts at 10am and goes until 2pm. The music will only be there for a small period of time though so get there early, and be sure to put your name in for the drawing guys!
Curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 15, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Isn't Pulmacare the one where the owner cheated on his wife and got his girlfriend pregnant and moved to an island somewhere? Don't know about you but I don't want to do business with someone who has such a lack of morals.
Morristown

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 15, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Curious wrote:
Isn't Pulmacare the one where the owner cheated on his wife and got his girlfriend pregnant and moved to an island somewhere? Don't know about you but I don't want to do business with someone who has such a lack of morals.
Wow I guess you have a hard time finding places to do business. Do you investigate all business owners, including moral background checks before you shop, eat out, etc? That must be really time consuming. I don't think you can judge an entire company on one person's actions. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Things have a way of coming home to haunt you.
Curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Morristown wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I guess you have a hard time finding places to do business. Do you investigate all business owners, including moral background checks before you shop, eat out, etc? That must be really time consuming. I don't think you can judge an entire company on one person's actions. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Things have a way of coming home to haunt you.
I actually don't "investigate" businesses, but if I hear of something significant like this I don't ignore it either. Leadership starts at the top and trickles down - if someone doesn't have good personal ethics I personally don't think they will have good business ones either.
McScootch

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Ahh, personal business decisions based on rumor. That is remarkably insightful.
Christy Justice

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 16, 2008
 
No need to worry. Pulmacare is the best DME company in Morristown for one reason, its Customer Service. Today was great and thank you to all who attended. I know my little guys enjoyed the music, chips, and Sprite! Now Im off to try to get them to nap, even though they're chock full of sugar and carbs that will turn into sugar eventually. Wish me luck.

OH and...
I agree with "morristown" who posted above. No matter where you turn in this town, or in your life, bad things are bound to happen. Never are you supposed to mix personal life with business life, and I think any issue that might have went on at Pulmacare has definitely not been brought into the workings of the business. It remains a wonderful company and the employees and owners strive to make it the best! I would never "not" choose a company based on personal life of the owners, because mine sure hasn't been storybook quality. I think we all have had issues here and there that we aren't proud of, no need to worry about anyone elses problems, because we all have our own to deal with.
Curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Christy Justice wrote:
No need to worry. Pulmacare is the best DME company in Morristown for one reason, its Customer Service. Today was great and thank you to all who attended. I know my little guys enjoyed the music, chips, and Sprite! Now Im off to try to get them to nap, even though they're chock full of sugar and carbs that will turn into sugar eventually. Wish me luck.
OH and...
I agree with "morristown" who posted above. No matter where you turn in this town, or in your life, bad things are bound to happen. Never are you supposed to mix personal life with business life, and I think any issue that might have went on at Pulmacare has definitely not been brought into the workings of the business. It remains a wonderful company and the employees and owners strive to make it the best! I would never "not" choose a company based on personal life of the owners, because mine sure hasn't been storybook quality. I think we all have had issues here and there that we aren't proud of, no need to worry about anyone elses problems, because we all have our own to deal with.
First of all, I am curious as to why you say "thank you" to people for attending the event today. It seems as if you do indeed have a personal interest at stake there, although in a earlier comment you stated you were not an employee - there has to be a personal relationship there somewhere. Maybe that's why you seem to have a biased opinion. Secondly, yes, I'm sure we all do have our own problems to deal with, but mine certainly have nothing to do with marital infidelities.
Christy Justice

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, I guess you can continue to be "Curious" about my relationship with Pulmacare. I dont think its an issue. I do have a biased opinion, but no, I do not work there.

My personal problems dont include marital infidelities either. It shouldnt worry you what other people do with their lives outside of work. Most people I know put on their business face and leave their personal lives out of it. Obviously, you cannot do that, and I feel sorry for you. If you ever need any type of services from a DME company, I would suggest you try Pulmacare. You'll be suprised at how they treat their patients. I would say you would never go there according to your previous posts and how you wont deal with such immoral people. May I suggest, that you stay clear of In-Home, Lincare, United Medical, and McFarland, because Im sure some one at those locations has had marital infidelity problems. Pulmacare has came under fire because of this. Im sure any company you come across, whether its a DME company, Doctors office, Restaurant, Grocery Store, Gas Station, and wherever else you may stop off at, has had some similar "infidelities". Looks like you cant go anywhere and give anyone your business then, right? You must be hungry and out of gas.
Curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

Ouch, I really stepped on some toes, didn't I? If you can't handle someone else's opinion why are you on a forum? Get a life, chick!!!!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 16, 2008
 
Curious wrote:
Ouch, I really stepped on some toes, didn't I? If you can't handle someone else's opinion why are you on a forum? Get a life, chick!!!!!!
I think you are in the dark about who has issues. I hope you find a DME company that will fill all of your needs. I also hope that you come to realize the world is full of infidelity, and thats no reason to be against a whole company, because of one persons actions. Read Proverbs, from what I see it talks alot about "fools". You might benefit from it.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 16, 2008
 
Curious wrote:
Ouch, I really stepped on some toes, didn't I? If you can't handle someone else's opinion why are you on a forum? Get a life, chick!!!!!!
Let me find some dish about your family and start running my mouth about it, then we'll see how you like it. ITS NO ONES BUSINESS!
Just so you know

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 17, 2008
 
Mrs. Justice does have a personal stake in Pulmacare. In response to her comment about "its no ones business", actually if you are in a business of dealing with the public your personal lives may be at stake. I'm not saying it's the right thing but it happens over and over again. I would also not advise anyone give anyone else religous advice, especailly if you can't live up to the advice you give!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 17, 2008
 
Christy Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are in the dark about who has issues. I hope you find a DME company that will fill all of your needs. I also hope that you come to realize the world is full of infidelity, and thats no reason to be against a whole company, because of one persons actions. Read Proverbs, from what I see it talks alot about "fools". You might benefit from it.
My husband actually requested I write the bit about Proverbs. He has every right to give his religious opinion, he is a Christian and loves God in every way possible. I will admit he doesnt need to use my name to post. I have been known to backslide, but I believe in Jesus, and try to live my life the right way. We all struggle with life every day, and no one needs to be so judgemental. Isnt a Christian supposed to be forgiving, and not be the one to judge, as God is our only Judge in this life and for all eternity?
Just so you know

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 17, 2008
 
I completely agree. I have just read some of your other comments and was sort of shocked by your strong reference to Proverbs. I know that there aren't any perfect christians...including myself.
I too think that Pulmacare is the #1 DME around here. I wouldn't suggest any others. It is sad when people "boycott" an establishment because one of the owners happens to have issues with fildelity. I think "Curious" really needs to think about their previous post. Most the restaurants in this town are staffed by drug dealers and child molesters. I know this for a fact!
shocked

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 17, 2008
 
if you are not judging then why are you telling poeple to stay away from in home medical

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

183 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Julia 123,457
tonya white 22 min fred sanford 2
tim rains (Aug '13) 25 min happy happy 39
Long Horn Morristown 41 min locket 34
Justin's torn down 45 min Randy 27
Brian and Lisa Kirk 49 min kgind0987 33
Amber Helton 1 hr cousin 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••