LOOK at the MOON right NOW!!!!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Motown

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2009
December 29, 2009... 11:09 pm.. Go outside and look at the moon. What is going on? I tried to take pictures but they are not good. There is a huge circle around the moon.. It is almost like you are looking into a hole. I have never seen this. Can some one try to explain?

LOOK at it right now.. probably you have never seen it either.

“I Used To Be Disgusted,”

Since: Dec 07

Morristown,TN

#2 Dec 29, 2009
It's a blue moon. Watching it for the last two hours..........
Christie

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2009
I just now went and looked and saw nothing but fog in the air. It looks normal to me.
Christie

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Funkenstein wrote:
Blue moon maybe that explains the depression in the air.
here

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2009
I have witnessed this once before & thought it was amazing. So i asked around & my friend told me it was called the corona. It means it will rain in the next couple days. Here is a website with some pictures & information on it. http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moo...
here

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2009
by the way, i just went outside & looked @ it. It is defintely the same thing i seen last time. Last time i seen it, it rained the very next day.

Since: Oct 09

Talbott, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2009
Yeah, there's like a ring of light around it. It's kind of cool.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2009
I have a ring of fire in my moon!
Jerk

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2009
Jason wrote:
I have a ring of fire in my moon!
That is your boyfriend's sp*rm.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 29, 2009
Couldn't be. Your mothers mouth has been around my ring of fire all day! I tea bagged the old hag too.
Too bad

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Too bad we have blithering idiots like Jason. A good reason for forced abortions and sterilizations.

The halo around the moon is from sunlight reflected off the moon to earth, then refracted by moisture high in our atmosphere. This time of year the moisture is generally icy, so in effect you see a rainbow around the moon. Often it precedes rain by a day or two.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Too bad wrote:
Too bad we have blithering idiots like Jason. A good reason for forced abortions and sterilizations.
The halo around the moon is from sunlight reflected off the moon to earth, then refracted by moisture high in our atmosphere. This time of year the moisture is generally icy, so in effect you see a rainbow around the moon. Often it precedes rain by a day or two.

Wow! I had the exact same thought after reading your post. You test tube baby.

Since: Oct 09

Talbott, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2010
Too bad wrote:
I figured it had something to do with the sun reflecting off the moon. I didn't know that it was refracted by moisture. That's a useful piece of knowledge.

As for Jason, I think that if you ignore him he might eventually go away. People like him feed from others replies to his stupid posts.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2010
deernet wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it had something to do with the sun reflecting off the moon. I didn't know that it was refracted by moisture. That's a useful piece of knowledge.
As for Jason, I think that if you ignore him he might eventually go away. People like him feed from others replies to his stupid posts.
I am here to stay!
RatDreamr

Lockport, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2010
Funkenstein wrote:
No it is not. a "blue" moon occurs when there are two full moons in the same month, the 2nd one is the Blue Moon.
What was seen is a halo around the moon, it is actually in the earths atmoshpere, so only people in the same area are likely to see it the way they did, even a few miles away the ice crystals causing this display may not be there, or they may be thicker, thinner, both of even shaped so different that the diaply is different.
Glad you got to experience it!
RayDreamr

Lockport, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2010
someone typed my nick wrong :-)
MOONEY

Dallas, GA

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Motown wrote:
December 29, 2009... 11:09 pm.. Go outside and look at the moon. What is going on? I tried to take pictures but they are not good. There is a huge circle around the moon.. It is almost like you are looking into a hole. I have never seen this. Can some one try to explain?
THE MOON IS FAKE AND HAS BEEN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS...IT IS A HOLOGRAM, Search youtube for more information ( fake moon, chemtrails etc)....the skies looks fake all the time.. we are video taping every night, and for some reason I can get a clear view of the moon with a low cost camera, something is fishy, its time to wake up, and get a ready relationship with Christ now. peace
Mellaw

Lincoln, UK

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Motown wrote:
Just seen it myself . Never seen anything like it in my 43 years !!! Can't capture either. Someone call the local paper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
concerned parent 14 min Wow 6
Ready to die!!!!!!! 17 min Over It 8
P.S.A. Servers only make $2.13 an hour 26 min Midnight Caller 26
Barry Poole 26 min wowjustwow 14
Powder Coating Rims 3 hr Tater 10
Morristown animal shelter 4 hr anmlsrnicerthanmo... 38
Is Colortech the worst place to work in Morrist... 4 hr Mexican Bob 24
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web