Next Last
my thoughts

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 30, 2012
Bump to the top in memory of David Rogers
dognes

Masontown, PA

#23 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……They Die so what?
whats the Beef?
lmao

Morristown, TN

#24 Dec 1, 2012
my thoughts wrote:
Bump to the top in memory of David Rogers
Bump this
to david rogers kids

Tucker, GA

#25 Dec 1, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Bump this
Bump for all the kids of dead pillbillies everywhere

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26 Dec 1, 2012
Hooked by Accident wrote:
How does someone get "hooked" on pills by accident?
Are they unknowingly put in peoples ' coffee?
Hadn't took the time to think about it have you? I know a young man who had a crash, stayed in the hospital, got a staph infection and they doped him up on pain meds. He got hooked.Now thats by accident literally and physically.
lmao

Morristown, TN

#27 Dec 2, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text> Hadn't took the time to think about it have you? I know a young man who had a crash, stayed in the hospital, got a staph infection and they doped him up on pain meds. He got hooked.Now thats by accident literally and physically.
people get in accidents every day who then get put on pain killers.
And they don't turn in to pill heads.(Just an excuse)

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28 Dec 2, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
people get in accidents every day who then get put on pain killers.
And they don't turn in to pill heads.(Just an excuse)
There are exceptions to every rule.(people are born every day but not all are jerks)
The assassin

Morristown, TN

#29 Dec 2, 2012
sad they do it to themselves
lmao

Morristown, TN

#30 Dec 2, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text> There are exceptions to every rule.(people are born every day but not all are jerks)
clean jerks. That didn't leave behind a huge mess for others to have to deal with. because of their selfish idiodic addiction
david

Morristown, TN

#31 Dec 3, 2012
bump to the top in memory of david rogers
crystal

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2012
Yall didnt kn what happen he had a wreak on wed and went thr hos.but they didnt help him and he had a hole in his liver so before u talk shit get ur facts right he was no pill head and he was a good son , daddy brother, friend and lover so yall know shot and tje family is having it hard so please dont dog him if so call me love his sissy
Watching

Dallas, TX

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Imagine when God reads all of your bad comments from you so called Christians.

So many of you think you are so much better than the next guy.

I wonder how your bad comments will affect Gods judgement on you.
lol

Morristown, TN

#34 Dec 6, 2012
Watching wrote:
Not really worried. If a drug dealing pill head get's to go, I am sure I will too. These post answer the question at the top of the page. and all are allowed their own opinion. My opinion is if you sold drugs and were addicted the way you affected everyone around you was negative, Your loved ones were hurting every day watching you destroy yourself and taking others with you. So your death was far better than the damage you were doing while alive. So once the shock of your death is gone. You won't be missed and the world will be a better place. Get clean or continue killing yourself and contributing to the death of others.
What happend to Dignity

Shelby, NC

#35 Dec 6, 2012
Watching wrote:
I couldnt have said it better although would have offended the "so called Christians" with some truths! Anyone can **say** their a Christian however in my opinion (&yes, i do know what they say about opinions :) when their actions / behavior reflect otherwise they make themselves very questionable as well as show their true Christianity and its not something to be proud of!! Ten commandments? How about grade school lessons: Treat others the way you want to be treated!! That rule i have followed (for the most part) however, i felt a need to tweek it (w/age & the more people crossed paths with), i now treat others the way they treat me learning along the way those that love to dish it cant take it back so well!!!! Quote of the day "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me!!!!!
lol

Morristown, TN

#36 Dec 6, 2012
What happend to Dignity wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt have said it better although would have offended the "so called Christians" with some truths! Anyone can **say** their a Christian however in my opinion (&yes, i do know what they say about opinions :) when their actions / behavior reflect otherwise they make themselves very questionable as well as show their true Christianity and its not something to be proud of!! Ten commandments? How about grade school lessons: Treat others the way you want to be treated!! That rule i have followed (for the most part) however, i felt a need to tweek it (w/age & the more people crossed paths with), i now treat others the way they treat me learning along the way those that love to dish it cant take it back so well!!!! Quote of the day "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me!!!!!
except the opinion remark I agree but this is an opinion fourum so thats what is written just as yours was. as for the chritian issue you are correct treat others the way you would want to be treated. so if you live your life in a non christian manner contributing to pain, deaths,and downfall of your community,you will probably be treated as such. WE REAP WHAT WE SOW
Recovery Addicts

Morristown, TN

#38 Nov 22, 2015
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE, one less P.O.S. making babies and living off welfare. Most of us just enjoy the moment of one less reject allowed to waste space on the earth.
They are sick they can't help it !
Poser

Smartt, TN

#39 Nov 23, 2015
who cares wrote:
does anybody really miss them
There boyfriends miss tem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big Hamblen meth roundup 1 min Sure 6
Brandon tatum destroys the NFL 21 min I salute 9
Does anyone know what happened to Ashlyn Roach? 1 hr Curious 1
Bravada Recovered LINDA PARROTT still wanted by... 4 hr Well 3
black oldsmobile bravada stole by linda parrott 4 hr Yep 5
is it legal to live in a camper with kids?? (Jan '16) 4 hr Haters 24
My husbands affair has ruined my life. 5 hr The wife 17
lIST OF METH HEADS FROM LINDA PARROTT'S PHONE 19 hr Just me 22

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web