Family Physicians in Morristown, TN

Family Physicians in Morristown, TN

Posted in the Morristown Forum

concerned patient

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2008
Do any of you know who a good Family Doctor is in this town? Has anyone been to Dr. Melling? He is who my Doctor referred me to. I do not know who is good or which one to chose? Any suggestions?
nursie

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Try Dr. Phillips in Talbott. EXCELLENT!!!
Lisa R

Panama City, FL

#3 Dec 18, 2008
Dr. Vega is really great!! I jus started going to him.. You are not jus a visit to him, he really sits down and explains things to you!!
Medicalprofessio nal

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Dr. Delay at Healthstar sees adults and kids. Good doc from what I hear.
Mother of 4

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2008
Dr Vega of All About you Family Medicine is a great doctor I am justing getting over a major illness and he has been amazing he explains why he's giving you a medicine and how soon it should work also in the same office is Dr. Townsend he is my 4 childrens doctor this man is on another lever when it comes to caring for children one of my children was VERY sick when they were born to this day i say this man Save my sons life he transferred him to childrens when he couldn't figure out what was wrong and then everyday called the doctors and me personally to see how my family and my child was doing this man is like part of my family he REALLY cares. I recommend DR. TOWNSEND to everyone i know with kids my kids actually like going to the doctor cause they get to see him.
mtown citizen

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2008
concerned patient wrote:
Do any of you know who a good Family Doctor is in this town? Has anyone been to Dr. Melling? He is who my Doctor referred me to. I do not know who is good or which one to chose? Any suggestions?
I have 10 family members that go to Dr. Melling. He is a wonderful doctor. I have been sick for 3 years with a illness that Dr. Melling can not treat but, he has gotten me in to see doctors in Morristown, Knoxville, and Vanderbilt in Nashville. He has been so good to me thru all this. Not only is doctor Melling a good doctor that listens to you, his staff is very nice also. Give him a try.
danielle

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2008
is vega.. Hector Vega, if so is he only seeing children now? i can name one not to go to, DR debra Lane she doesnt know anything and doesnt care she almost killed me this past april and now she is refusing to see my kids and husband because of me changing drs and reporting her. sooooooo
ditto

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2008
My wife is a ped. RN. She gets to see the Ped. in action every day. When she became pregnant with our own child, she chose townsend. He is great.
Great Dane girl

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
nursie wrote:
Try Dr. Phillips in Talbott. EXCELLENT!!!
I do not like melting. He doesn't treat you like a person. Like a number!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Lisa R wrote:
Dr. Vega is really great!! I jus started going to him.. You are not jus a visit to him, he really sits down and explains things to you!!
Didn't know Hector went to medical school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recticel accident 1 hr yah 7
Cool Scenic Places In Morristown Tn 1 hr Hello 3
scott dave(st.clair/rogersville) is a douchebag 2 hr Lol 2
Family dollar on west end 2 hr brit81 9
Punky's a snitch? 8 hr smokinjoe55 6
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 8 hr Bad Boy 783
Drivers Licence Road Test 9 hr Doobytoker 9

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance