First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2012
The Virtue of Truth wrote:
Why do you believe
That everything found written in the Bible is all correct?
Tell me why.
What are you seeking?
True Virtue of Truth

Morristown, TN

#22 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh this makes a lot of sense.
lol
Just saying there a lot of things people believe through faith only and no one seems to have a problem with that belief. Why so much trouble with faith in God?
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#23 Oct 7, 2012
True Virtue of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying there a lot of things people believe through faith only and no one seems to have a problem with that belief. Why so much trouble with faith in God?
You are not God.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#24 Oct 7, 2012
2centz wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you seeking?
Is that any of your business?
True Virtue of Truth

Morristown, TN

#25 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You are not God.
Well you got that one right! But, I didn't claim to be.....?

Location hidden

#26 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Is that any of your business?
Since this is a public forum and you are the original poster...you made it everybody's business. Seems like you just started this topic so you can bash Christians for our beliefs. You've not offered anything except hatefulness when someone has given you an answer.
Maybe you need to look inside yourself and figure out what it is you're looking for.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#27 Oct 7, 2012
True Virtue of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you got that one right! But, I didn't claim to be.....?
But you act like.

Location hidden

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is your own family one of the most effed up families in this county?
We live in a broken world. I wish I could say my family doesn't have problems, but we do. If it weren't for God, I wouldn't be able to cope with it. God is working, though. People on the outside don't see everything that goes on in a family. God is good and He has helped me through some tough times.
Will there be more tough times? I'm pretty sure of it, but God gives EVERYBODY a sound mind...not a spirit of fear. I'm not afraid of what could happen or what did happen because I believe and I have hope in a brighter future.
People who dwell on the past are not looking for a better future.
I wish the past could be changed, but it cannot. It is what it is.
If I have offended you in some way, I apologize because in my past I was not a nice person.
Before I started seeking God, I could argue and cuss and be a b with an itch alongside..if not the best at it. I wish I could take back all the bad things I've said and done in my own past, but you can't change the past.
I'm a Christian but I'm not perfect. One of the big deceptions the devil tries to make non-Believers think is that Christians are perfect. Well, we're not. We make mistakes and that's life...but rest assured, just because we are Believers in God does not mean we are doormats to be walked on because non-Believers want to make sport of God.
I don't know if you're a Christian or not. If you're not, I hope you'll give Jesus a try. You won't get your way all time just because you pray. Life won't be all rosy....the world was not nice to Jesus...it surely won't be 'nice' to Believers, but in my world, Jesus is the only way to have peace. He's the way to have the peace that surpasses all understanding.
There might be a storm all around me...people not doing what I think they should do, but I can have peace because I have Jesus.
Wait-----what

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 Oct 8, 2012
2centz wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in a broken world. I wish I could say my family doesn't have problems, but we do. If it weren't for God, I wouldn't be able to cope with it. God is working, though. People on the outside don't see everything that goes on in a family. God is good and He has helped me through some tough times.
Will there be more tough times? I'm pretty sure of it, but God gives EVERYBODY a sound mind...not a spirit of fear. I'm not afraid of what could happen or what did happen because I believe and I have hope in a brighter future.
People who dwell on the past are not looking for a better future.
I wish the past could be changed, but it cannot. It is what it is.
If I have offended you in some way, I apologize because in my past I was not a nice person.
Before I started seeking God, I could argue and cuss and be a b with an itch alongside..if not the best at it. I wish I could take back all the bad things I've said and done in my own past, but you can't change the past.
I'm a Christian but I'm not perfect. One of the big deceptions the devil tries to make non-Believers think is that Christians are perfect. Well, we're not. We make mistakes and that's life...but rest assured, just because we are Believers in God does not mean we are doormats to be walked on because non-Believers want to make sport of God.
I don't know if you're a Christian or not. If you're not, I hope you'll give Jesus a try. You won't get your way all time just because you pray. Life won't be all rosy....the world was not nice to Jesus...it surely won't be 'nice' to Believers, but in my world, Jesus is the only way to have peace. He's the way to have the peace that surpasses all understanding.
There might be a storm all around me...people not doing what I think they should do, but I can have peace because I have Jesus.
If more christians would have that same outlook they might not be looked down on or ridiculed as much.....except on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come Get Raped at Deja Rape (Sep '14) 2 min Lees X 12
habitat for humanity houses (Apr '14) 2 min Daddio315 6
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 18 min Ms Sassy 32
pills 23 min john Jones 2
James Justice 1 hr john 9
Lakemoore Subdivision (Aug '14) 1 hr Umm 95
does anybody know Tim Bishop 2 hr highway dept 28
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE