any suggestions?
BestPoster

Morristown, TN

#2 May 5, 2010
Kirk and Kirk, hands down.
Need a chiropractor

Morristown, TN

#3 May 5, 2010
Really? Do they have good rates? I don't think my insurance will cover chiropractic care.
Friend

Maryville, TN

#4 May 5, 2010
Cupp Family Chiropractor. He is in the shopping center near TCBY. He is new, but he knows what he is doing.
Need a chiropractor

Morristown, TN

#5 May 5, 2010
Have you been to him? Or is he a friend? I want a good chiropractor because I am have alot of problems with my back.
U Kno Me

Columbia, TN

#6 May 5, 2010
I have been to Dr. Heskett before and I was satisfied with his service.
Need a chiropractor

Morristown, TN

#7 May 5, 2010
Thanks for the information. Some people I work with go to Heskett so I may check him out. Does he put you on a plan or let you come as needed?
NOT

Morristown, TN

#8 May 5, 2010
I would NEVER go to Heskett. Terry Humann next to College Park Pharmacy is very good.
I dont think so

Morristown, TN

#9 May 6, 2010
Need a chiropractor wrote:
Thanks for the information. Some people I work with go to Heskett so I may check him out. Does he put you on a plan or let you come as needed?
Heskett is VERY aggresive about you coming when he tells you to. You will HAVE to go to one of his hour long or so classes of him talking about the way he moves the bones and God does the healing. You WILL HAVE TO start out at 3 times a week until either you get better according to him OR the number of visits that your insurance company allows has run out. After your first visit you will only see him for about 2 minutes each visit just long enough for him to say hi, do an adjustment and then you will have to fork over your hard earned money for that 2 minutes.
Friend

Maryville, TN

#10 May 10, 2010
I have been adjusted by Dr. Cupp. He is good.
lolly

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 10, 2010
NOT wrote:
I would NEVER go to Heskett. Terry Humann next to College Park Pharmacy is very good.
I agree....Heskit is a greedy creep and Terry Humann is good.
susie q

Bennettsville, SC

#12 May 12, 2010
I know a couple of seniors that went to Haskett, one of them had some minor back pain. He had her coming 3 times a week & she has been going to him for as long as her Tenn Care or Medicare paid. I think he is ripping off Insurance Co.'s & should be investigated. I have been to several at different times ( Kirk, Unferth, Buckridge) If you can get to Jefferson City Dr. Warner is best by far.
volgal

Morristown, TN

#13 May 14, 2010
Let me save you time & problems. GO to Mike Kirk. He is the BEST chiropractor in Town. I've been a patient of his for years
Need a chiropractor

Morristown, TN

#14 May 14, 2010
Well I tried Dr. Cupp. I didn't like it at all. I had to go twice before I even got an adjustment. He insisted I go to an hour long class after 6pm - the man must not have a family! Will not go back!
Cathy

Morristown, TN

#15 May 15, 2010
I really like the Kirk's!! They are really nice and have a professional staff!!
junk science

Morristown, TN

#16 May 15, 2010
Half the chiropractors in town are scam artists. The other half actually believe in their snake oil.
what

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 17, 2011
What about Terry Humann ??????
seattle chiropractor

San Jose, CA

#18 Jun 10, 2011
Maybe you should try http://www.dynamicclinic.com [Seattle chiropractor]
falling star

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 10, 2011
Coleman Chiropractic He;s good wife adjusts the women
Citizen

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jun 10, 2011
Terry is good he knows what he is doing and does it goooood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual couples. 14 min changed 4
Poop discussion 16 min LMAO 5
Gary Cheney your thoughts 43 min he is 24
Tennessee elite football 58 min Broncos own morri... 18
Bldg behind Nick's Market 1 hr Huh 10
Shooting on Hayter Drive 3 hr Fools 235
Murder on hater Drive 3 hr Hahahahaha 17
East Mexican High Graduation 9 hr america 29

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance