concerned citizen

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Did anyone here read about Linda Caraway in the Citizen Tribune? The paper called her a "Golddigger"
She must be a real piece of work.
pageant kid

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

She and her girls were on the pageant circuit back in the day. They were climbers back then. I can't imagine anything would have changed. I'm glad when the light gets shined on this kind of stuff here in our little Peyton Place.
wondering

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

pageant kid wrote:
She and her girls were on the pageant circuit back in the day. They were climbers back then. I can't imagine anything would have changed. I'm glad when the light gets shined on this kind of stuff here in our little Peyton Place.
Are you talking about the Linda caraway that use to have the morristown school of business?If so what did she do?
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Ya that's her
Einstein

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

I have figured out the Topix thing. There a 2 forms of intelligence on this site. There is the intelligent group who comment on the more 'worldly news' issues. Then there is the less intelligent who spend there time bashing, gossiping, wondering who's doing who and it goes on and on. I guarantee you the majority of the gossipers are low middle class women who get their jollies bashing and trashing someone else.$50 sez I'm right!

Since: Mar 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Einstein wrote:
I have figured out the Topix thing. There a 2 forms of intelligence on this site. There is the intelligent group who comment on the more 'worldly news' issues. Then there is the less intelligent who spend there time bashing, gossiping, wondering who's doing who and it goes on and on. I guarantee you the majority of the gossipers are low middle class women who get their jollies bashing and trashing someone else.$50 sez I'm right!
Don't know that you could refer to the second group as a form of intelligence. In fact, I am sure of it. Tell me how to collect my $50. LOL
Einstein

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know that you could refer to the second group as a form of intelligence. In fact, I am sure of it. Tell me how to collect my $50. LOL
Check is in the mail! LOL
dont know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Does she work at roger younts body shop...I see her their a bunch.
Oops

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Didn't see the article in the paper. So what did Linda do? I do know she is a business person, and is a widow. Her husband, who was the director of Morristown Housing passed away several years ago.
jack

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

I think this is the link

http://www.citizentribune.com/...
wondering

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

Oops wrote:
Didn't see the article in the paper. So what did Linda do? I do know she is a business person, and is a widow. Her husband, who was the director of Morristown Housing passed away several years ago.
They were going through a divorce for a while when he passed away they couldn't reach a settlement and he passed away before they did so she got it all you would thing she would have enough,but some people are just greddy, if you want to no what she did put Linda Caraway morristown tennessee in the search and you can read all about it.Mr.caraway was a very generous person he did alot for kids,Linda was always all about her,very selfish!!!
Camilla

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>They were going through a divorce for a while when he passed away they couldn't reach a settlement and he passed away before they did so she got it all you would thing she would have enough,but some people are just greddy, if you want to no what she did put Linda Caraway morristown tennessee in the search and you can read all about it.Mr.caraway was a very generous person he did alot for kids,Linda was always all about her,very selfish!!!

You know way too much 'stuff'. If Neil was still alive I bet you wouldn't be on here running your mouth AND he'd correct all your spelling and other errors. It's also obvious to see you are so shaded about this man. He wouldn't waste his time of day giving you a pat on the back. Most people do 'stuff' to look good in the community.
Jason

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

dont know wrote:
Does she work at roger younts body shop...I see her their a bunch.
Maybe she is doing something else there. Since its all business.
Amy

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

I can't believe Linda did this, she already had it all.
And then

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

No, she didn't have it ALL, and she didn't get this!
joey c

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

jack wrote:
I think this is the link
http://www.citizentribune.com/...
I read this and cannot believe this kind of thing happens. I hope that
somebody makes an example of her so this kind of stealing doesn't
happen again.
hot mama

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

They need hot mama to model.ha
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Who's the guy she's spending her time with now - or has she married him too?
Hon

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

I haven't seen this woman in years, but she never was really attractive. I do not know her age, but she must be at least 65 or pushing 70. If she is dating someone, she must have plenty of money left.
I wonder where she lives now.
Liberty

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

This does not surprise me at all. I had some business dealings with Linda about 20 years ago when she still had her business school.I became very suspicious of her and ended our business relationship pretty quickly. This is a woman that I would not trust where money is concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring Creek Corbin Estates Thief 43 min Karmas a biotch 1
takin or rumors 1 hr mechanically incl... 2
Blacks in Missouri 1 hr duh 62
Jennifer Houseright Martin 1 hr Foreal 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Andrea 9,272
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Lol 144,743
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny Smith 8,610

Search the Morristown Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE