East Football Coach Resigns
Mr Right

Morristown, TN

#22 Apr 4, 2014
So you start to slander someone and then stop, let's go what's the scoop, poop?
Dr G

United States

#23 Apr 4, 2014
Yes the paper was false he was given the opportunity to leave because he was having inappropriate relations with another employee in the school. This so called christian let everyone down including his family and his teammates. The consensus is Matthew Daniel the writer is just a whipping boy for Hatcher. The truth is out and too bad the newspaper can't even report the real truth but just the basics. People want the truth and real journalism uncovers it. Good luck in Georgia.
Parent

Morristown, TN

#24 Apr 4, 2014
The school tries to let the man leave with dignity, yet some idiot comes on here and spills dirt. Typical for Morristown. The newspaper reported what they were told. They can't report on hearsay, no matter what. He's gone now, so leave the man alone. I'm sure he's hearing about this enough from his family and it's killing him not to be the coach at East anymore
Sam

Madison, TN

#25 Apr 4, 2014
If he actually did this it should be killing him, he has a beautiful wife and family. Why this man would take the chance of loosing them for some little fling I'll never know, but if it's true I hope his wife sends him to Georgia by himself.
Truth Hurts

Morristown, TN

#26 Apr 5, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that the tribune post the information they are given, right?
If you believe they are "covering it up" then you better watch out for black helicopters and the
RFID trackers the government has implanted us witth.
The editors of the Tribune were given the facts about the head of the county commission hit and running in an auto accident that did over $5,000 in property damage and DID NOT print the story. You had to read the Knoxville paper to get the truth. The Tribune is like ALL main stream media which are ALL owned by the rich and print only what they want you to hear. Almost everyone in the school system knows what really happened to the coach but the money controlled Tribune printed the lies to cover up what really happened. Happens everyday! I believe more what I read on Topix than I do the Citizen Truibune! LOL! LOL!
WTF

Morristown, TN

#27 Apr 5, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> The editors of the Tribune were given the facts about the head of the county commission hit and running in an auto accident that did over $5,000 in property damage and DID NOT print the story. You had to read the Knoxville paper to get the truth. The Tribune is like ALL main stream media which are ALL owned by the rich and print only what they want you to hear. Almost everyone in the school system knows what really happened to the coach but the money controlled Tribune printed the lies to cover up what really happened. Happens everyday! I believe more what I read on Topix than I do the Citizen Truibune! LOL! LOL!
Really! Are you serious. Maybe you should read the National Inquirer or some trashoid like that. I guarantee you, you think it is high quality reading don't you. Grow up and stop getting excited over what you think is a f((( up in someone's life. You must be once sick mentally troubled mother. I'll bet you a cool $100 bill I'm right.
over it

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Apr 5, 2014
it's nothing but a flat out double standard. Hatcher was indeed ran off. but being that he was a precious hamblen county school athletics coach, they postponed his "firing" until the tribune could sing his praises. she was dismissed immediately. his wife found out and blew the whistle. I feel only for the families. east high AND west high athletics are a joke. the drama and backstabbing that goes on is ridiculous. and that's just with the players families! the coach is leaving, so what? move on.
interesting

Morristown, TN

#29 Apr 5, 2014
I heard he sent very inappropriate texts to lady or ladies in who work in the lunch room. He does have cafeteria duty.
Truth Hurts

Morristown, TN

#30 Apr 6, 2014
over it wrote:
it's nothing but a flat out double standard. Hatcher was indeed ran off. but being that he was a precious hamblen county school athletics coach, they postponed his "firing" until the tribune could sing his praises. she was dismissed immediately. his wife found out and blew the whistle. I feel only for the families. east high AND west high athletics are a joke. the drama and backstabbing that goes on is ridiculous. and that's just with the players families! the coach is leaving, so what? move on.
Amen! Truth does hurt!
Truth Hurts

Morristown, TN

#31 Apr 6, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Are you serious. Maybe you should read the National Inquirer or some trashoid like that. I guarantee you, you think it is high quality reading don't you. Grow up and stop getting excited over what you think is a f((( up in someone's life. You must be once sick mentally troubled mother. I'll bet you a cool $100 bill I'm right.
Why didn't the Tribune print the truth about the head of the county commission hit and running from an accident that caused over 5,000 dollars in damages? Are you really foolish enough to believe the bought and paid for media on this cover up !Because truth hurts the ones at fault. They would have printed the story if it had been me, but not one of the rich and famous in this town. You know why you don't believe the truth? Because you couldn't sleep at night! You are like the majority that does not want to get out of their comfort zone by accepting real truth. Don't feel bad because the brains natural way to deal with the real truth in stressful news which is upsetting to many is to deny the facts.
What

Morristown, TN

#32 Apr 6, 2014
David wrote:
First time they have gone to state in years, think that is awesome! Leave the man alone , look at schools that don't even make it to the play offs , then you can talk.
Wait, who went to state?
Hurricane

Canton, OH

#33 Apr 7, 2014
Who will be the next coach,Who is the running?
Lou Lou

Morristown, TN

#34 Apr 7, 2014
This got anything to do about a bunch of players being chronics and never being reprimanded?
curious

Ashburn, VA

#35 Apr 7, 2014
Who was the "LADY" that he was "INAPPROPRIATE" with?
for sure

Morristown, TN

#36 Apr 8, 2014
curious wrote:
Who was the "LADY" that he was "INAPPROPRIATE" with?
if you wanna put his name on here then do the justice and put the bitch's name on here. Or maybe I should say the skanky whore. From what I hear this is what she does. Go somewhere and cause trouble with men. Maybe instead of firing him maybe they should run her out of town. Morristown would really be a better place for sure!
Trail

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Apr 10, 2014
Who's going to be the next head coach?
Indian

Morristown, TN

#38 Apr 11, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, who went to state?
Going to the playoffs is not "going to state." Playing for a state championship in the state finals is "going to state." Big difference.
34217watkin

Morristown, TN

#39 Apr 11, 2014
lunch room employee
East

Morristown, TN

#40 Apr 14, 2014
Were those extra fries really worth it Coach?
omg

Morristown, TN

#41 Apr 21, 2014
Was it lunch lady Lisa??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are people here so ugly, fat and mean? (Jun '12) 5 min Tennessee Conspiracy 16
Next Time Wont You 8 min 😍 3
Do not work for Benchmark national corp 11 min Planetboom1320 12
Cracker barrel Caitlin 21 min Greta Gravedigger 5
I-81 Flea Market 27 min Mitt 2
Amy Majors Back at it again? 49 min The right equipment 3
What's lakeway afraid of? 1 hr blind eye 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages