First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Buttered Up

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2011
It appears that freedom of speech and gay support of Gays at MHHS is being taken. Gays have a right to go and work at MHHS and yes, Covenant supports our cause. I say let it be known. Gay Pride at MHHS!!!!!!! Show us your Gay!!!!!!
Spanky

Wuhan, China

#2 Oct 25, 2011
This is great. How do we join in?
G Mathew

Pilot Mountain, NC

#3 Oct 25, 2011
This is what I've been waiting on for years. Finally a business that is on our side.
Robert L

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2011
This is just plain sick. We don't want anything ti do with any of this. Go somewhere else and play with yourself.
supporter

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2011
There are gays in every realm of society, it's a fact.
Buttered Up

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2011
I'm planning on the 31st of October. Let's be the to show our support of Gay Rights at MHHS!!!!!!

Be there at 10:00 AM
umm

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
yea get the heck out of morristown and tennessee for that matter nobody wants gays in morristown GET OUT!
Spanky

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 27, 2011
I'm ready for 10:00 AM on the 31st. Let's show them our pride. Come one come all. Believe in yourself!!!!!
TheGreatestAmeri can

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 27, 2011
You're a troll Butters, I bet you'll be waiting with some of your good 'ol boys and a baseball bat for anybody that shows up for your imaginary rally on Halloween.
TheGreatestAmeri can

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 27, 2011
TheGreatestAmerican wrote:
You're a troll Butters, I bet you'll be waiting with some of your good 'ol boys and a baseball bat for anybody that shows up for your imaginary rally on Halloween.
Obvious troll, obvious.
Late Bloomer

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2011
Good for you guys. You know the last thing I really worry about is gays at MHHS. The one thing every woman should be worried about if her husband is at that place a particular whore that may be checking under the covers! Ain't that right Miss I wanna be a nurse late in life?
Spanky

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 27, 2011
You fellas need to just leave us to our gathering. 500 free loving men, now that's my goal. Come on guys and lets show it to them. Peace and Love.

Remember, be there at 10:00 AM!!!!!!!! Show your Gay!!!!!!
Spanky

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 27, 2011
TheGreatestAmerican wrote:
Come on down pretty boy. We'll butter you down and lick you silly. You ain't seen nothing till you've had me.
Buttered Up

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 28, 2011
Remember to bring water and food. This is an all day event. Be Gay, Be Proud!!!!!!!!
Calvery

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 9, 2012
How'd it go? I heard they fired all of them.
Real man

Sevierville, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Homosexuals is SICK! It aint nothing different that them people borned with down syndrom or plain ol retards. What it is, the government wont call it a disbility officially cause they just don't want to let all them kweers sign up for disbility checks cause itd cost too much.

Gays is NASTY.
motowngal

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Wow REAL man, your vocabulary and grammar skills are out of this world! Did you make it all the way to 7th grade?

First off, it is not "Borned," it is BORN. Also, "plain ol retards" is very offensive to anyone with a child who is mentally challenged. By mentally challenged, I mean the kids born that way, not the idiots like you who are ignorant. It is uneducated people like you that make places like Morristown look like a bad place to live.

Do us all a favor and go take a few college courses and I have the sneaking suspicion that you are probably one of "those people" who live off the government because you're too stupid to keep a job. That is worse than getting a disability check.

By the way, if someone is getting government assistance because they're trying to better them self, I do not mean anything bad about people like that.
put on an island far away

Talbott, TN

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Robert L wrote:
This is just plain sick. We don't want anything ti do with any of this. Go somewhere else and play with yourself.
i AGREE just sick
june

Knoxville, TN

#20 Dec 9, 2012
That's what is wrong with the world today people standing up for whats WRONG!!!!people you can say you where born like that but they ant NO ONE born like that. IF YOU GET GOD IN YOUR HERAT YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY!!! I dont care who i make mad when the BIBLE saids it wrong its wrong and they ant no one can change that. people forgot how to pray you better fear GOD.
put on an island far away

Talbott, TN

#21 Dec 9, 2012
june wrote:
That's what is wrong with the world today people standing up for whats WRONG!!!!people you can say you where born like that but they ant NO ONE born like that. IF YOU GET GOD IN YOUR HERAT YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY!!! I dont care who i make mad when the BIBLE saids it wrong its wrong and they ant no one can change that. people forgot how to pray you better fear GOD.
so true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many illegals can St Patrick's hold? 4 min John Gold 6
Inesha 14 min bet cha 19
looking for jojo his last name is grant (Sep '11) 18 min rabbit 5
Renold Jeffrey. (Jeffrey chain) 58 min call in ur bluff 39
Harley Riders All look Alike (Sep '16) 1 hr rabbit 50
Illegals at Panther Park 1 hr Boo 4
Boogie 1 hr Kem 12

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages