shn

Bowling Green, SC

#1 Sep 11, 2012
nice lookin girl.....watchout for the skank jennifer that hangs with her tho..your known by the company you keep julie
i hear

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
shn wrote:
nice lookin girl.....watchout for the skank jennifer that hangs with her tho..your known by the company you keep julie
i hear jennifer day has already turned julie into a ho too. just like her
of course

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Julie that has a twin?
Beth

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2012
The company she keeps changed how I see her for sure
Cousin

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Give me a break! Julie is a great girl with everyday problems like all of us. I hope the person who started this thread can see obviously there isn't much bashing so I think that speaks for itself. Move on to the next person.....coward
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Cousin wrote:
Give me a break! Julie is a great girl with everyday problems like all of us. I hope the person who started this thread can see obviously there isn't much bashing so I think that speaks for itself. Move on to the next person.....coward
thank you! I know both the girls (and Gary) for years. Move on. Find someone else to pick at on this yucky rainy day!
Went to Church With Them

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
I've known both Jill and Julie (and their mom and dad for that matter)for over 20 years. They are good people. Just like Cousin said, they have everyday problems just like anyone else. Leave her be, she's a good woman. Whoever started the thread is a coward who should've known that putting ANYTHING on here about anyone (good or bad) would turn into a ridiculous bash on them. Get a life.
WTF

Hermitage, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Do you idiots not realize that NOBODY is saying anything about her anymore and YOU are the only ones keeping this thread alive?! This would have blown over days ago if you would quit posting how great she is and no one should bash her! Well let me tell you, Julie is a nasty ho! She loves the c*ck more than anyone I've ever met and she's not just some Holy wonderful person. She's experimented with way too many drugs and she's genuinely a dirty slut. So congrats on keeping this alive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Japanese Restaurants Best Sushi 1 hr Pitbullmom74 7
2262 fernwood church rd. 2 hr who 13
Im jessica lemka 2 hr TDL 34
Rebecca Davidson (Apr '14) 3 hr Just _curious 2
I will NEVER go back to Carousel Pets. 3 hr big mouth cashier 9
Morristown getting new Walmart (Dec '11) 3 hr UrSuchA Joker 153
spud's restaurant 3 hr mrspress 13
Morristown roads and road crews 4 hr Hold on 27
Local pill dealers (May '11) 10 hr Midnight Caller 309
Morristown Dating