Tooley's Transmission
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
over charged

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Just want to let everyone know not to go to Tooleys Transmission. They will tell you one price over the phone and when you go to pick your car up, your bill will magically triple in price. They will force you into paying by beginning the repair work before you authorize it, then threaten to hold it till you pay. They are a shady company and you WILL BE OVER CHARGED!!!! I was told it would cost $350.00 to repair my car over the phone, however when I went to pick my car up I was welcomed with a $989.00 bill! I have a feeling that I'm not the first person this has happened to.
join the club

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Dec 10, 2009
over charged wrote:
Just want to let everyone know not to go to Tooleys Transmission. They will tell you one price over the phone and when you go to pick your car up, your bill will magically triple in price. They will force you into paying by beginning the repair work before you authorize it, then threaten to hold it till you pay. They are a shady company and you WILL BE OVER CHARGED!!!! I was told it would cost $350.00 to repair my car over the phone, however when I went to pick my car up I was welcomed with a $989.00 bill! I have a feeling that I'm not the first person this has happened to.
Had a similar experience several years ago with them. Service went downhill after Mr. Tooley stopped running the business and they sold out downtown.
4Runner

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 10, 2009
over charged wrote:
I had my 4runner completely redone by them about 4 years ago. It had problems inside the 1st year. Tooley's sucks.
cola-dreamer

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2009
That's where the guy who screwed me over on my transmission used to work...great
flower

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2009
cola-dreamer wrote:
That's where the guy who screwed me over on my transmission used to work...great
You got what you deseved.

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2009
very unreliable service
cola-dreamer

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2009
flower wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie please don't start stalking me too,since I had to call you out. You really need a hobby. Shouldn't you be in school? Please tell me your not a drop out too.
flower

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2009
Don't mess with me. Got it.
flower

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 11, 2009
cola-dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie please don't start stalking me too,since I had to call you out. You really need a hobby. Shouldn't you be in school? Please tell me your not a drop out too.
I'm not your sweetie lesbo.
Chasey

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2009
flower wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your sweetie lesbo.
How old are you? 5? Flower? What the h*ll? Even is she was a lesbian she'd be way out of your league. I have nothing better to do today than reply to your moronic comments, so go ahead, f*ck with my friend.
cola-dreamer

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2009
flower wrote:
Don't mess with me. Got it.
Oh gosh,but your just so fun to mess with!
I really think your giving yourself a little to much credit,thinking I'm hitting on you. If I was a lesbian,you would be way below my standards,darlin. Keep trying though. Its entertaining.

cola-dreamer

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2009
Chasey wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? 5? Flower? What the h*ll? Even is she was a lesbian she'd be way out of your league. I have nothing better to do today than reply to your moronic comments, so go ahead, f*ck with my friend.
Lmfao.
She really has no idea,huh???
flower

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Chasey wrote:
<quoted text>
You want some to? Are you and cola-creamer clam diggers?
2centz

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 11, 2009
flower wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did cola dreamer get what she deserved and how do you know? Why would someone deserve a bum deal?
cola-dreamer

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2009
Clam digger? I have honestly never heard a girl call a girl a clam digger. Folks! Flower must be a boy! No wonder he is so angry! I'm sorry if I've been insensitive to your gender crisis,flower.

Either way,he,she or it,please don't think chasey or myself want anything of what you've got.
flower

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 11, 2009
cola-dreamer wrote:
Clam digger? I have honestly never heard a girl call a girl a clam digger. Folks! Flower must be a boy! No wonder he is so angry! I'm sorry if I've been insensitive to your gender crisis,flower.
Either way,he,she or it,please don't think chasey or myself want anything of what you've got.
STHU tongue and groover!!! You aint fooln no one on this here forum. You just a dyke!
Jason

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 11, 2009
cola-dreamer wrote:
Don't pay this one any attention. This one has a Knoxville IP. The real flower has a Talbott IP.
cola-dreamer

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2009
Flower can you please keep me out of your fantasy sweetie?? I know its hard,but everyone already knows I'm happily married to an amazing man with 3 beautiful children. Keep dreaming though. Its ok to dream.

Since: Nov 08

Morristown

#19 Dec 11, 2009
CAT FIGHT!!!!
flower

Nashville, TN

#20 Dec 11, 2009
cola-dreamer wrote:
Flower can you please keep me out of your fantasy sweetie?? I know its hard,but everyone already knows I'm happily married to an amazing man with 3 beautiful children. Keep dreaming though. Its ok to dream.
I bet that you are good looking from afar but far from good looking. Stop calling me sweetie. EEEWWWW! You probably have moe crabs than a sea food platter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walter State president says he only works with ... 2 min Mystery 12
Morristown Pride 24 min Mentally ill 30
My husbands affair has ruined my life. 2 hr Revenge 12
Talley ward boxing 2 hr Curious 1
Road Commission "Barry Poole" heartless to save... (Aug '14) 3 hr Inbred Hillbilly 30
Tonya Jones Brotherton Lindsey 4 hr Trisha 3
Lakeway Achievement 4 hr truth 5
Randy Hall 4 hr Veronica 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages