First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanna know

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
You and your peeps robbed the wrong apartment. Cops are looking for all of you. They got fingerprints. Anyone know this girl call the police. She works at mcdonalds at the mall.
just heard

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
I just heard about this. All I can say is they better hope the police get them before one of the boys that got robbed step dad finds them. The ones that got robbed could tell who was under those mask. Dudes step dad is strait up crazy, and there is no doubt he will cap someones ass over his kids! Just saying is all....
Shes trouble

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Do you know who she was with? She was involved in a few other robberies as well and was the get away driver...
Wanna know

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
She better hope the cops find her first!!!!!!
Shes trouble

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2012
she goes to the School of Beauty for classes. Maybe you can find her their.
blah blah blah

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
just heard wrote:
I just heard about this. All I can say is they better hope the police get them before one of the boys that got robbed step dad finds them. The ones that got robbed could tell who was under those mask. Dudes step dad is strait up crazy, and there is no doubt he will cap someones ass over his kids! Just saying is all....
Sounds like another blow hard to me.
talk talk talk
blah blah blah

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Wanna know wrote:
She better hope the cops find her first!!!!!!
You heard where she works Chicken Sh2t
Wanna know

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Seriously does anyone really know her
Shes trouble

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
I do. But you know what you need to. You know her name where she works, and where she goes to school. What else you want? Go get her if she really don that shit.
HollaBack

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Hannah is no robber fer realsy
Fake_People

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2012
She did hit licks as well as Darrin Hensley and Chubby did. They aint bout that life! Thats why they lied to cops and hiding behind mommy and daddy now.
Nobody

Morganton, NC

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Used to go to church with her. Super sweet girl. Wouldnt think she do nething like that. But this town can get to ya after so long, no matter how strong they may be. Hate to hear this. Hoping its not.
Omg

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Shes doing more than robbing folk! Shes on drugs and will have sex with anyone!
Ropey Hightree

Kodak, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Omg wrote:
Shes doing more than robbing folk! Shes on drugs and will have sex with anyone!
Even negroes? Please say it aint so.
big man

Harrogate, TN

#15 Dec 10, 2012
does anyone in morristown know or remember anna marie rickard.
Facts

Batesburg, SC

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Sound to me like you ain't about that life, if you know her so well but are hiding behind the cops and mommy and daddy to "find" her for you. I've known her for a long time, the worst thing shes ever done is smoke weed first of all and second of all, she would never do such things. I know that for a fact. So you might want to get your facts straight, before you decide to talk shit.
Bitch

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Okay first off whether it happened or not, if it doesn't concern you, then your opinion is unnecessary. Second off, she is NOT on drugs, so whoever told you that is the one on drugs. Third off, she has self respect and doesn't jump on top of every male in Morristown like 99.9% of the female population. And lastly, if you want to run your mouth, be an adult and take your ass to McDonald's and tell her yourself then instead of hiding behind a computer screen where she can't see you.
Kaitlyn

Ashburn, VA

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Bitch wrote:
Okay first off whether it happened or not, if it doesn't concern you, then your opinion is unnecessary. Second off, she is NOT on drugs, so whoever told you that is the one on drugs. Third off, she has self respect and doesn't jump on top of every male in Morristown like 99.9% of the female population. And lastly, if you want to run your mouth, be an adult and take your ass to McDonald's and tell her yourself then instead of hiding behind a computer screen where she can't see you.
You sure don't know her too well.
Omg

Morristown, TN

#21 Dec 19, 2012
Bitch wrote:
Okay first off whether it happened or not, if it doesn't concern you, then your opinion is unnecessary. Second off, she is NOT on drugs, so whoever told you that is the one on drugs. Third off, she has self respect and doesn't jump on top of every male in Morristown like 99.9% of the female population. And lastly, if you want to run your mouth, be an adult and take your ass to McDonald's and tell her yourself then instead of hiding behind a computer screen where she can't see you.
Yeah you really dont have a clue! By the way she's the one that's hiding!!!!
noodlebean

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Lol thats is crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min WTSenior 150,798
Koch foods= dirty supervisors 2 hr charles 4
tyler jones. aka zilla 2 hr badass dad 6
Koch foods 2 hr fed up 37
Where in the world is Aimmon? 3 hr mmmk 1
bp at panther creek 3 hr kinkster 6
julie jacques (Dec '12) 4 hr sick 25
The road to Walmart 9 hr Ole Country Joe 19
Hot Spot Pizza 16 hr WORSTPIZZAEVER 37
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••