Waiting for my man
helping hands

Morristown, TN

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Oh if you are willing to make me lunch ill surely take the hint :)
Kriket

Jefferson City, TN

#23 Oct 3, 2012
As time gets closer for him to come home, I am getting very nervous. I am talking myself out if asking the questions for fear of the answers. What if he has grown tired of me and is cheating? I don't know if I can handle that big of a rejection. I hve tried so hard to be a good wife and put in the work. Perhaps I have done too much and tried too hard. Up to about three months ago out relationship was great. We were the couple that giggled walkin out of the family restroom at Walmart. Lol now it's more like we have Nothing in common and he makes me feel like the old house wife most men complain about. I know there is nothing wrong with me. I am a very sexual person and he is too. I wish he'd hurry home.
lol

Morristown, TN

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Kriket wrote:
As time gets closer for him to come home, I am getting very nervous. I am talking myself out if asking the questions for fear of the answers. What if he has grown tired of me and is cheating? I don't know if I can handle that big of a rejection. I hve tried so hard to be a good wife and put in the work. Perhaps I have done too much and tried too hard. Up to about three months ago out relationship was great. We were the couple that giggled walkin out of the family restroom at Walmart. Lol now it's more like we have Nothing in common and he makes me feel like the old house wife most men complain about. I know there is nothing wrong with me. I am a very sexual person and he is too. I wish he'd hurry home.
just sit him down and ask him what's up. Be straight with him. Like I said before, men are not emotional creatures.
Maybe he is just tired. That might be all it is.
Don't force the issue though. Sometimes men just like to come home, ya know?
yup

Sevierville, TN

#25 Oct 3, 2012
Kriket wrote:
As time gets closer for him to come home, I am getting very nervous. I am talking myself out if asking the questions for fear of the answers. What if he has grown tired of me and is cheating? I don't know if I can handle that big of a rejection. I hve tried so hard to be a good wife and put in the work. Perhaps I have done too much and tried too hard. Up to about three months ago out relationship was great. We were the couple that giggled walkin out of the family restroom at Walmart. Lol now it's more like we have Nothing in common and he makes me feel like the old house wife most men complain about. I know there is nothing wrong with me. I am a very sexual person and he is too. I wish he'd hurry home.
In my opinion he is cheating! My wife was acting the same way not too long ago! And yes she was cheating! We decided to stay together for our children's sake, but now have an open relationship! So if you are interested reply back and we can exchange email and chat! Good luck!
Todd

Duncan, SC

#26 Oct 3, 2012
He's either cheating or at least thinking about it. Just have an affair you need some extra attention now and then if you decide to work it out later that's a possibility. I would caution against hooking up with someone from topix though. Good luck though let us know how it goes.
Kriket

Jefferson City, TN

#27 Oct 3, 2012
Well I made a nice dinner, his favorite. I served his favorite dinner while wearing an extremely seductive outfit. While I am making a fool of myself trying to turn him on, he scarfs down dinner and rushed to take a shower and get to bed. So I followed him to the shower and again attempted to be intimate with him I was again rejected. Do I came out and asked what his deal is. He just looked at me with guilt in his eyes and said " I'm tired, I just want to go to bed". So me being the ass that I am demanded the truth, is he cheating, what's the problem? Well, I didn't get a direct answer but his hesitance was all I needed. I have packed an overnight bag and I'm headed out for a drink with my BFF and will be sleeping on her couch tonight. Perhaps, some time apart will give us both some time to decide what important. But I'm sure it's over, I can only take so much rejection. Feeling so foolish for trying. Ahhh Bring on the shots!!! Shall the beer chase my blues away.. Thank y'all for the advice.
Todd

Duncan, SC

#28 Oct 3, 2012
Good for you I think you did the right thing.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Oct 3, 2012
If no sex is causing you this much problems in your relationship, then you don't have much of one anyway. There is so much more to marriage than just sex. I agree that there seems to be something going on, but to throw in the towel like that is not going to get your lives on track. Maybe a counselor instead of TOPIX.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Oct 4, 2012
A robe and hooker boots?? I guess he's never watched Pretty Woman.
beme

Morristown, TN

#31 Oct 4, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> You take a day off work to talk to ur bf, omg, I need a job myself, hope ur boss dont see this, crazzzzzyy never heard of such a thing take off work to talk pppffff, heres an idea, do some exercise and lose some weight, maybe then ur man would show u some attention.
Ur an ass!!! I used to take days off of work to see my man because it was sexy and gave us plenty of time to chill. People are entitled to personal time and it's the boss job to cover us. Maybe you DON'T have a job because you're so uptight and DON'T know how to live in the moment. And that bs about her losing weight has nothing to do with it. I'm sure she's beautiful as it..you suck!!
Mike

Jefferson City, TN

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Kriket wrote:
So I am off today, and I am waitin for my man to come home for lunch. I've been laying here with my robe on and some high heel hooker boots for about an hour. He comes home grabs some cash and runs out the door! Like he didn't even notice that I am naked. What am I doing wrong? How does this happen. I am in my opinion attractive, I could stand to lose 10 lbs but I'm not gross! Pls give me some advice, is he cheating on me?

Please answer the phone cricket! I have been calling and texting you all night! I don't know what I did but I'm sorry. ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!
haha

Morristown, TN

#33 Oct 4, 2012
beme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur an ass!!! I used to take days off of work to see my man because it was sexy and gave us plenty of time to chill. People are entitled to personal time and it's the boss job to cover us. Maybe you DON'T have a job because you're so uptight and DON'T know how to live in the moment. And that bs about her losing weight has nothing to do with it. I'm sure she's beautiful as it..you suck!!
Sorry if u dont like it but, it happens everday its a part of life, women gain weight, lose their looks, etc dont care enough about them selves to do something about it, no wonder her man looks to someone else for what he likes, sad but true, You need to take care of yourself, like I do, I have ALL my real teeth and they are white, im beautiful, great body, nice long hair, im not cocky im confident in me and my looks, men like that, sorry but facts are facts take it or leave it.
easy

Miami, FL

#34 Oct 4, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry if u dont like it but, it happens everday its a part of life, women gain weight, lose their looks, etc dont care enough about them selves to do something about it, no wonder her man looks to someone else for what he likes, sad but true, You need to take care of yourself, like I do, I have ALL my real teeth and they are white, im beautiful, great body, lonice long hair, im not cocky im confident in me and my looks, men like that, sorry but facts are facts take it or leave it.
looks dont matter and i bet u think ur better then others..

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#35 Oct 4, 2012
beme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you DON'T have a job because you're so uptight and DON'T know how to live in the moment.
i've never seen this listed as a job qualification.
uh yeah

Morristown, TN

#36 Oct 4, 2012
easy wrote:
<quoted text> looks dont matter and i bet u think ur better then others..
Yes looks do matter, I dont know bout u, but I cant kiss or be with someone im not attracted to, soooo yeah she lost her looks and now her man has gone and got whatever from another woman.
duh

Morristown, TN

#37 Oct 4, 2012
cricket honey i've been married for 20 years and i hate to say it but sometimes men get so much on there minds that they forget how to make there woman feel loved, needed , and appreciated that being said please do not give up on your man without a fight. let me ask you the last time he wanted you did you put him off? because if so he probly thinks you don't find him sexy anymore my husband went through that and it wasn't that i did't find him sexy it was because of work,taking care of the house ,and the kids i fell into a slump all i wanted was sleep and it almost ruined my marriage DO NOT FALL INTO THAT SLUMP!!!! find time for each other make it work honey it really is worth the time and effort
ahahaha

Morristown, TN

#38 Oct 4, 2012
KawaiiGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never seen this listed as a job qualification.
I can live in the moment, just like het husband did, hes got em a new piece, im an ass, yep and i have a beautiful and fit ass, and now u can kiss it, mmmmmm muah
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#39 Oct 4, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry if u dont like it but, it happens everday its a part of life, women gain weight, lose their looks, etc dont care enough about them selves to do something about it, no wonder her man looks to someone else for what he likes, sad but true, You need to take care of yourself, like I do, I have ALL my real teeth and they are white, im beautiful, great body, nice long hair, im not cocky im confident in me and my looks, men like that, sorry but facts are facts take it or leave it.
good for you and your teeth. I'm 5'2" 110lbs. long curly natural hair and I guess I'm pretty but I'm also smart enough to know beauty is only skin deep. I try to use my personality, not my ass. I agree to take care of yourself, and overweight people that complain and do nothing but have another donut get on my nerves, but we don't know crickets whole situation! It sounds a lot more like infidelity than a few pounds of flab.
Kricket I'm sorry your feelings are hurt. I had a boyfriend once that cheated on me ALL the time, he would screw anything that breathed. Instead of not having sex with me, he started over sexing and being way to nice. Finally I figured it out after some detective work. Now I have a great man. Been together many years. If he wants to have sex with someone, all he got to do is ask or tell me. I'm open minded, but mind you 2 get to play that game in our relationship. So if he wants some strange, fine, but he knows I will get some to. So we have great sex life. He can't stand the thought of me with another male ( female he doesn't mind to much hmmm ) so it all good. Keep us posted, but sounds like your guy may be roaming around on you. Even that can be worked out if your willing. Good luck honey!
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#40 Oct 4, 2012
Bless your every loving heart. I was not truthful with my wife and sounds like the same citation I feel for you and I'm sorry I every done what I done we where in the process of getting a divorce and what got together one night while I was at work we where flirting over text deep in the morning and she invited me over for one last night together and I accepted the request low and behold when pulled up and walked in she had just some sexy bra and panties on and we just kissed like it was our favorite candy man it was so powerful nothing can every take the place of her in my heart I realized just what I had and how foolish I had been threw her anger of things that I was being selfish of and not paying her any attention just wanting what I wanted. Don't let stupid make stupid mistakes if you love some one and they love you love will bring you back together. Don't say nothing that you may regret later in life. God knows and holds all things in his hands. Don't waste today what tomorrow may not bring. Hope what I have said may help you or some one else. God bless you he hears our cry if we are honest with him. Hope this may guide you in some way.
short stack

Morristown, TN

#41 Oct 4, 2012
LaReigh wrote:
<quoted text>good for you and your teeth. I'm 5'2" 110lbs. long curly natural hair and I guess I'm pretty but I'm also smart enough to know beauty is only skin deep. I try to use my personality, not my ass. I agree to take care of yourself, and overweight people that complain and do nothing but have another donut get on my nerves, but we don't know crickets whole situation! It sounds a lot more like infidelity than a few pounds of flab.
Kricket I'm sorry your feelings are hurt. I had a boyfriend once that cheated on me ALL the time, he would screw anything that breathed. Instead of not having sex with me, he started over sexing and being way to nice. Finally I figured it out after some detective work. Now I have a great man. Been together many years. If he wants to have sex with someone, all he got to do is ask or tell me. I'm open minded, but mind you 2 get to play that game in our relationship. So if he wants some strange, fine, but he knows I will get some to. So we have great sex life. He can't stand the thought of me with another male ( female he doesn't mind to much hmmm ) so it all good. Keep us posted, but sounds like your guy may be roaming around on you. Even that can be worked out if your willing. Good luck honey!
Hahaha, 5'2 , im 5'6, do u have to get a running start to jump up on the bed, im 115 lbs, beautiful long blonde hair, and although my ass is grrreat i dont have to rely on my looks, I am educated unlike yourself, all ur man has to do is ask or tell u ? duh if hes screw someone else chances are your not gonna know about it dumbass, lol, go climb back in your chair, and dont forget to brush your teeth or they stay yellow and green.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicky Sutton 20 min the man 3
Is she 29 min twinkle 5
MEN, who the HELL needs them? 44 min j reb 8
Jets Pizza 55 min Wages matter 13
Women can't take a compliment 1 hr Watch what u say 52
my alone time for sex (Mar '11) 1 hr JoJo 37
Produce man 8 hr Shopper 11

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages