What temp service she workin for?
lol

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Not white anymore! Ho
sweet

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2011
You mean Crystal White Saylor that has had sex with half of Morristown and sevierville?
men

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2012
sweet wrote:
You mean Crystal White Saylor that has had sex with half of Morristown and sevierville?
When she gets near my man again she's going to be picking her teeth up off the floor
whatever

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 29, 2012
men wrote:
<quoted text>
When she gets near my man again she's going to be picking her teeth up off the floor
really... Ill get with him anytime I want. Damn shame u can't please him that it takes me tp do it
men

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 29, 2012
You're funny. S**t
sol

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Funny, is this Crystal white Saylor? Or just someone stirring stuff? That's what I'd like to know. I thought Crystal was living in sevierville. Hussy.
men

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Btw. My man is very satisfied and not looking. But you just happen to be there. How convenient. I know it's sad that you can't keep your own man. Do I need to give you some tips? Stick that in your a$$
whatever

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Oh but ur man did stick it in my azz.. it felt sooo good and I say when he came home he stuck it in ur mouth so does my azz taste good. Lol

Since: Jan 12

Sevierville, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2012
men wrote:
Btw. My man is very satisfied and not looking. But you just happen to be there. How convenient. I know it's sad that you can't keep your own man. Do I need to give you some tips? Stick that in your a$$
satisfied and not looking?? you must have some low ass self esteem to still be with a man that sleeps around behind your back. THATS what is sad...
sol

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Classy. Just like you. NOT
when

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Noone answered the question. Is this Crystal? Or an impostor? Tell us about Bill. Or maybe I should tell you a few things. Still laughing!!?
Really

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2012
when wrote:
Noone answered the question. Is this Crystal? Or an impostor? Tell us about Bill. Or maybe I should tell you a few things. Still laughing!!?
do tell
Smkw10

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2012
People need to get a life and stop talking people you don't know anything about. Crystal isn't a ho or a hussy.
when

Morristown, TN

#15 Feb 1, 2012
You have no idea. She needs to stay away from married men. What comes around goes around
Smkw10

Nashville, TN

#16 Feb 1, 2012
Yes I do have a idea. I have known her for a long time. Obv you don't know anything about her bc you have her name wrong.
me too

Charlotte, NC

#17 Feb 1, 2012
Bill loves me and me only
wait for me

Morristown, TN

#18 Feb 4, 2012
$kanky a$$ sickening
this is probably Crystal starting this herself
Talk about low self esteem
MRS

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2012
I have dealt with this ho on several occasions in my life and I think she is a troublemaker drama queen. Waiting to see who's life she can mess up next. Stay away from her.
And if she is around your husband and wants him then your marriage is over. She will take him because she can. No other reason.
Popeye

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 5, 2012
What happened to her? She still living on east end of town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman who cheat on there men 3 min Concerned female 1
Electric Bills 4 min Dumb about heat a... 38
Miss use of tax refunds 40 min lol 2
Jerry Ivy 46 min Justin 6
Arconic # 2 1 hr sheesh 30
Blocking comments 2 hr Friend of Trump 11
Teams in morristown 2 hr Going to happen 10

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance