121 - 134 of 134 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Highlands, NC

#121 Aug 26, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text> stand down devil! if ur against God than u are for the enemy!
Wow, you sure put me in my place. Hahaha

“lets get autonomous!”

Since: Jul 08

nottingham

#122 Aug 26, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text> stand down devil! if ur against God than u are for the enemy!
"0nly a sith deals in absolutes" ... obi wan kenobi.

which is kind of funny because that is also an absolute, but you get my point.

Since: Feb 09

Highlands, NC

#123 Aug 26, 2012
These are not the droids you are looking for..... ;)
tenngirl123

United States

#124 Aug 26, 2012
Mark Rice wrote:
I think its curious that some gospels weren't included.
i have thought about the same tgibg myself. It seems to me that the bible may have been put together to suit the needs of the people putting it together. When you own the information you can bend it all you want.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#125 Aug 26, 2012
Gromit wrote:
<quoted text>
you obviously failed to understand the point of my post.
its okay, most people do.
because you are pointless?
Excellent

Morristown, TN

#126 Aug 26, 2012
SoulSista2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thing he says is pointless!
Stand Up

United States

#127 Aug 27, 2012
Mike

Russellville, KY

#128 Aug 27, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> If you believe God' holy word, you TRULY know what happens when you die. Sorry you are like the majority of people that call themselves Christians but don't have the faith that God can preserve all His words in a bible without error for us today. So sad!
You are relating what has been taught to you. Hell is everlasting punishment. Yet, the could can be destroyed and in Revelations 20 read what it says happens to those who aren't saved...it is called a second death. Hell is real, much of what has been taught changed with the KJV translation.
confused

United States

#129 Aug 27, 2012
justsomedude wrote:
<quoted text> first of all, I'm not your son. Secondly, I post under this name all the time. Someone obviously saw it on one of my ems related threads and tried to drag my job into it. I'm not mad about being called out. I'm rather proud of my views and the fact that unlike every single one of you fine Christian folk who are so busy trying to bust my balls for daring to disagree with your piddley-ass beliefs, I'm not hiding who I am. I don't need the warm feeling of pretending we are all friends and that you love me. I'd rather be a man and stand up for my ideals then hide behind "hello"....or should I call you son?
doesnt sound like u was being argued with by that person. just sounded like a fact was being stated. but thats just my opinion. im not judging anyone.

“lets get autonomous!”

nottingham

#130 Aug 27, 2012
SoulSista2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thing he says is pointless!
your dislike for the point being made in no way detracts from the point itself.

this is just another point for you to dislike.

“lets get autonomous!”

nottingham

#131 Aug 27, 2012
Stand Up wrote:
one has a lot of name calling and derogetory staements made from an extremist point of view.

one calls for a boycott of sponsors of cbs.

and the last calls for a boycott of cnn because ron paul won an online vote.

wtf?
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#132 Sep 2, 2012
Mark Rice wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to base my decisions on reason, logic and provable fact whenever possible.
So you have no absolute authority for your life? It sure is nice to have a KJB that gives you all the answers to life.
Saved by Grace

Kings Mountain, NC

#133 Sep 2, 2012
As Christians we are not under the law of the Old Testament but saved by Grace . God sent Jesus to die to physical body & take away our sins , many do not interpret the Bible the same as another would however if you start debating / criticizing which version to read you're only going to turn people away.
Read the word . Have Faith in God. Love One Another.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#134 Sep 2, 2012
Saved by Grace wrote:
As Christians we are not under the law of the Old Testament but saved by Grace . God sent Jesus to die to physical body & take away our sins , many do not interpret the Bible the same as another would however if you start debating / criticizing which version to read you're only going to turn people away.
Read the word . Have Faith in God. Love One Another.
So you think bibles that have changed the words of the living God by Satan are love? In Revelation 22:19 God warns us that if we take words away from the book of this prophecy He will take our name out of the book of life. If your name is not written in the book of life you are headed for an eternity in hell! Not my opinion, but God's! Faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 146,229
how do the redlight cameras work? (Jun '11) 12 min just me 15
Jennifer 12 min Lonely 31
if nikki had back problems she wouldnt be out r... 27 min Pet 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 58 min WOW 9,337
Exact Same Forum, Different TN Town 1 hr WTSenior 18
that Lisa Benoit 2 hr WTSenior 56
The Most Dispised, Disrespected and Disliked Pe... 13 hr Hmmm 22
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search