Blacks beat disabled man to death

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
many

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2012
CHICAGO Three Black Chicago teenagers have been charged with first degree murder in the beating death of a 62-year-old disabled man after the boys recorded the assault using a cellphone and posted it on Facebook, police said.

http://www.policeone.com/juvenile-crime/artic...

Where is the march? when will Spike Lee post the address of the killers.
45cal

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2012
where's obama saying they look like the sons i never had...
Tsktsk

Morristown, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Racist. Ignorant. Bigot. White men have and will do worse. As will Hispanics, Indians, etc.
many

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Tsktsk wrote:
Racist. Ignorant. Bigot. White men have and will do worse. As will Hispanics, Indians, etc.
LOL

You post links to white mobs attacking people at restaurants, 7/11 swimming pools etc over the last 2 years

Then I will post links to black mobs attacking people over JUST the last year

If you can post more I will give you 500.00

If I can post more you give me 250.00

Deal? If not STFU
many

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Blacks have killed more people in just ONE city in the last year then whites have nation wide!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2012
What happened in Tuscaloosa, Alabama last night? Did a BLACK guy shoot up a bar, injuring 17 people?

You be the judge:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/17/...
tater

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Thats one keep going.
LOL

Mountain View, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
What's the point to this thread?
the GREATmany

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
What's the point to this thread?
Hmmm lets see

The fact that "one" ONE black is killed in Fla by a non black in a FIGHT and all hell breaks loose.. saying he was only killed while walking while black etc ..TV stars posting address of the family on line..a black group putting bounty's on a head...congress bringing it up.. Obama bringing it up!!

The fact that ..HOW MANY black kids have been killed in Chicago since then?

Where are the same out cry's for the above and the man beat to death and posted online by blacks ..as the one in Fla got?

Now if we saw the same outcry's from the people that screamed about the Fla case..then there would be no point!!!

Now if white teens had beat a black man to death and posted it online..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN???..Has the black beating and killing even been on MSNBC once???
tater

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Good post and very on point blacks are given a pass on everything today. The story did say that the offenders were arested but the public has no concern for the victum just another dead white man.
Okay

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Poor guy thats awful just awful
LOL

Mountain View, CA

#12 Jul 17, 2012
This thread is useless
LOL

Mountain View, CA

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Oh many, I took you up on a $5000 bet a week or so back, but not another word from you about it

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2012
the GREATmany wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm lets see
The fact that "one" ONE black is killed in Fla by a non black in a FIGHT and all hell breaks loose.. saying he was only killed while walking while black etc ..TV stars posting address of the family on line..a black group putting bounty's on a head...congress bringing it up.. Obama bringing it up!!
The fact that ..HOW MANY black kids have been killed in Chicago since then?
Where are the same out cry's for the above and the man beat to death and posted online by blacks ..as the one in Fla got?
Now if we saw the same outcry's from the people that screamed about the Fla case..then there would be no point!!!
Now if white teens had beat a black man to death and posted it online..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN???..Has the black beating and killing even been on MSNBC once???
Hey, Tophat, please don't try to claim you started looking for black crime news stories just because of Trayvon Martin. We have links here going back YEARS of you trolling the Internet looking for things to post.

My point was that you act like all acts of senseless violence are committed by blacks.
The way we see it

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tophat, please don't try to claim you started looking for black crime news stories just because of Trayvon Martin. We have links here going back YEARS of you trolling the Internet looking for things to post.
My point was that you act like all acts of senseless violence are committed by blacks.
Tophat/many owns you and controls your life. ROFLOL
tater

Jefferson City, TN

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Gosh i can't understand anyone getting that idea when 10% of the population commits 80% of the crime why would anyone point out that they are trouble? I have no pity for the black hoodlems but i do feel for the blacks that are just regular folks trying to get by.
Karl

Morristown, TN

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The exception proves the rule?

He wouldn't have to "troll the internet" very far to provide a couple examples for every one of yours. To attempt to deny that reality would be burying your head in the sand.
the GREAT many

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Vol in FL wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope wrong! I say all acts of senseless violence by blacks on non blacks is not reported/treated etc the same

Acts of senseless violence by whites on blacks is reported on the MSM BIG TIME, it was ONLY committed because the victim was walking etc while black(RACE PLAYED THE KEY ROLE).. Sharpton and others screaming on tv , marches are held and a riot sometimes happen..blacks will loot set fires and beat up some people over it

Acts of senseless violence by black on whites is hardly ever on the MSM(RACE NEVER IS THE KEY ROLE)to say it is means you are racist!..no one screaming on TV like Sharpton and others, no marches no riots and no looting!

Acts of senseless violence by black on blacks is hardly ever on the MSM ..no one screaming on TV like Sharpton and others, no marches no riots and no looting!
LOL

Mountain View, CA

#19 Jul 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
Oh many, I took you up on a $5000 bet a week or so back, but not another word from you about it
well? In your words, put up or STFU!
the GREAT many

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> well? In your words, put up or STFU!
No u didnt!! post the link to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown police hard at work 17 min the truth 171
j reb 43 min the truth 29
McKenzie McDaniel 47 min Vic 24
Morristown west high school 1 hr Tro-Gin 8
Kasey Hensley 1 hr David 4
scott dave(st.clair/rogersville) is a douchebag (May '17) 1 hr Bub 15
4th DUI?? 2 hr Inmate 741776 4
Electric Bills 4 hr exactly 25

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web