taylor t

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Mark collins i hear hes single now. Tall and hot!
janel

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

I think players,r nothing just a waste of time and years they can't settle with just one and can't even tc their kid hell if u ask me it wasn't worth it bit to have a kid its was all with it guys like that only sweetalkers no action no more good guys,its like they r all taken
janel

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Hey I'm just looking for my prince charming .I m into blacks Spanish locals cow boys military but race don't matter only maturity aloha
one good man

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Me
neighbor

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Mark collins.. hes cute.. he was married to amber but she messed that up... i d love to no him
Kelcie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey sexy want to see my tits
CobraCDR

Fort Knox, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Def single here, never disappointed any woman before, I should know cause they never said anything bad about me or call back, so that tells me they left very well satisfied. If you would like to email me please do at westside_guy24@yahoo.com
fo realz

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

CobraCDR wrote:
Def single here, never disappointed any woman before, I should know cause they never said anything bad about me or call back, so that tells me they left very well satisfied. If you would like to email me please do at westside_guy24@yahoo.com
FAIL!
So cute

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Blake Austin is a very sweet adorable kind hearted guy that anyone would be happy to have...I unfortunately can't be with him because I'm married but he is 21 and just amazing :)
Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Haven't seen any in Morristown lol
Female

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

No single , attractive single men in Morristown if they are single they never wanna kick it , relax , and have a good time and the real sexy ones think everything is all about them, all conceited and stuck on how big their muscles are Oh they are big alright but theirs more to a man than cockiness.
ice

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

the dude wrote:
james taylor, hes 20 and is amazing
men! Not boys u big dum dum..
beach boys

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Right wrote:
Haven't seen any in Morristown lol
lmao! So so true.. all because the nast ass girls that think they're so hot..ya right! So the most of us young men are here in Florida now.
beach boys

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure signs of a player....If Mr Tender Heart/Care Giver that one that just would love your child/children (even though he doesnt have any/not his fault though)...the one that emails/texts every moment of the day even while at work....the one that takes that little extra interest in your child...the one that calls your gorgeous and beasutiful over and over again and just cant seem to take his eyes off you...where have you been all my life...where did i go left when i should have taken that right...Oh my bad..this one is married ....and he sure wont make the sexy list ..just the Player one..Trust me just his newest flavor....
so ur like the rest of the gold digers! This guy just smarter than ur ass.. you should not try and split a family up! With or without childern......
Misty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Do tell wrote:
<quoted text>...... Wow who is this I need to learn the game from a pro lol who is it?
Too many of these men out there! They need to be exposed so we woman stick together and stay away from these players!!
can you tell me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Who is the sexy tall dark hair cowboy that drives a green truck. I think it is a GMC.
Handsome with a six pack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 19

Judged:

I'm there for u babe
Handsome with a six pack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 19

Judged:

I got u
mr big

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 20

What ages are you galls looking for
hmm

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 22

Steven Mullins, Not the best looking but his sweetness makes up for it. Such a sweetheart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Morristown, TN (Jul '10) 2 min Brian_G 1,504
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 140,879
Not all the same 1 hr Shooting Star 1
terry smartt 3 hr IM ME 1
Morristown Animal hospital 3 hr Unknown 8
who knows Josh Gilliam 5 hr pop 7
Tj Barnes that dates lady at Mack's junk yard (May '13) 5 hr becky 48
Little girls ipad stolen from Cracker Barrel 13 hr lol 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••