do you know kim wilder

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2011
does anyone know a woman named kimberly Wilder?dont know if thats still her last name.because I heard she got married and she has a beautiful little girl thats biraccial about 2 or 3 yrs old .does anyone know how to get in touch with her?
always watching

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2011
yes but i cant give out personal info without first knowing who this is
Scarlett Wilder

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2011
This is her sister...who are you?
scarlett

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Scarlett Wilder wrote:
This is her sister...who are you?
Nobody you know sorry I already found out what I needed to
Scarlett Wilder

Waynesville, NC

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Well if you are who I think you are, then I am pretty sure she does not want you to contact her. Next time why don't you put your name instead of hiding behind the silly made up names. And if you are someone of importance then I am sure you know how to contact her instead of through this stupid website.
she allright

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Scarlett Wilder wrote:
Well if you are who I think you are, then I am pretty sure she does not want you to contact her. Next time why don't you put your name instead of hiding behind the silly made up names. And if you are someone of importance then I am sure you know how to contact her instead of through this stupid website.
Not sure but if its the same girl, she was so awesome back in high school. She and I had some fun times. Nothing bad to say about this girl she was awful pretty too. She was the nicest pretty girl I ever knew.. Dont pay much mind to these fools that get on here and drag people out,with their jealous lies. I know the truth about your sister and she is and always has been a great person.
e will

Arlington, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2011
she allright wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but if its the same girl, she was so awesome back in high school. She and I had some fun times. Nothing bad to say about this girl she was awful pretty too. She was the nicest pretty girl I ever knew.. Dont pay much mind to these fools that get on here and drag people out,with their jealous lies. I know the truth about your sister and she is and always has been a great person.
No I don't now where she is but all is well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
government shutdown 30 min Shutdown 10
j reb 2 hr j reb 30
Morristown west high school 3 hr Peter Griffin 9
Scott Crider (Jun '13) 5 hr Curious 16
scott arwood (Aug '11) 5 hr Curious 7
Bridgette Shoulders (Mar '11) 7 hr Kansas 17
cvs pharmacy @ east end (Sep '11) 7 hr Yea ok 40
McKenzie McDaniel 8 hr Vic 24
Electric Bills 12 hr exactly 25

Morristown Jobs