do you know kim wilder

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

does anyone know a woman named kimberly Wilder?dont know if thats still her last name.because I heard she got married and she has a beautiful little girl thats biraccial about 2 or 3 yrs old .does anyone know how to get in touch with her?
always watching

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

yes but i cant give out personal info without first knowing who this is
Scarlett Wilder

Jonesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

This is her sister...who are you?
scarlett

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Scarlett Wilder wrote:
This is her sister...who are you?
Nobody you know sorry I already found out what I needed to
Scarlett Wilder

Boiling Springs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Well if you are who I think you are, then I am pretty sure she does not want you to contact her. Next time why don't you put your name instead of hiding behind the silly made up names. And if you are someone of importance then I am sure you know how to contact her instead of through this stupid website.
she allright

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Scarlett Wilder wrote:
Well if you are who I think you are, then I am pretty sure she does not want you to contact her. Next time why don't you put your name instead of hiding behind the silly made up names. And if you are someone of importance then I am sure you know how to contact her instead of through this stupid website.
Not sure but if its the same girl, she was so awesome back in high school. She and I had some fun times. Nothing bad to say about this girl she was awful pretty too. She was the nicest pretty girl I ever knew.. Dont pay much mind to these fools that get on here and drag people out,with their jealous lies. I know the truth about your sister and she is and always has been a great person.
e will

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

she allright wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but if its the same girl, she was so awesome back in high school. She and I had some fun times. Nothing bad to say about this girl she was awful pretty too. She was the nicest pretty girl I ever knew.. Dont pay much mind to these fools that get on here and drag people out,with their jealous lies. I know the truth about your sister and she is and always has been a great person.
No I don't now where she is but all is well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 9 min 123Pictures 58,318
Rachel Reinhardt a needle junkie 18 min sad but true 1
Who puts drugs before their kids 23 min sad but true 14
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 123,783
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Get Real 8,461
Heaven is Real 1 hr bohart 3
Rich products (Sep '13) 2 hr employee 13
Justin's torn down 4 hr lovinevrym1nute 30
Long Horn Morristown 7 hr haiku 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••