What is the best drug store in Morris...

What is the best drug store in Morristown?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sally

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Dec 10, 2008
I am new to the area and was just wondering if anyone could give me a recommedation for a good local pharmacy....besides CVS or Walgreens. Thanks!
Ice-1

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Crescent center drugs have always did a good job for me. I have traded with them for many years!
down south jukin

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 10, 2008
an open one
The Joker

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Dec 10, 2008
I agree with Ice-1...Crescent Center does a great job!
high blood pressure

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2008
College Park Pharmacy is very good
the only way

White Pine, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2008
Mike's Discount Pharmacy.
CRAZYMAN kodak

Brentwood, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2008
midtown drug close to burker king do a great job
Todd

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2008
high blood pressure wrote:
College Park Pharmacy is very good
Are you kidding? College park pharmacy used to be my pharmacy of choice until they started making to many stupid mistakes. When it comes to medication one can not be to careful. After getting the wrong medication 3 times I decided to move to another pharmacy. When you come out with what is suppose to be Diovan HCT, Norvasc and Catapres patches but end up with Oxycodone, Ambien and I can't remember what the other one was the results could be deadly. I could see this happening once but not 3 times. Just because someone has the same name as I do.

I moved to Wal Mart for a while as it was quicker but then they became to slow. Now I use Crescent center as they will deliever if I need them too.

“Bite Me”

Since: Jul 08

Chattanooga, Tennessee

#9 Dec 11, 2008
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? College park pharmacy used to be my pharmacy of choice until they started making to many stupid mistakes. When it comes to medication one can not be to careful. After getting the wrong medication 3 times I decided to move to another pharmacy. When you come out with what is suppose to be Diovan HCT, Norvasc and Catapres patches but end up with Oxycodone, Ambien and I can't remember what the other one was the results could be deadly. I could see this happening once but not 3 times. Just because someone has the same name as I do.
I moved to Wal Mart for a while as it was quicker but then they became to slow. Now I use Crescent center as they will deliever if I need them too.
Yes, it can be deadly, but if I found that in my prescription bag I think I would just go home happy with my tail wagging really fast.
Just my opinion

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2008
I used to go to College Park until I saw they were letting people who were not registered pharmacists (that could explain the mistakes) fill prescriptions. And they had a drive-thru window supposedly for drop off and you could sit there for ages waiting to leave your prescriptions - they could see you, but wouldn't come to the window! I just felt ANYONE would give better service than that.

“Ice Woman”

Since: Dec 08

Nashville, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2008
Mike's Pharmacy is good

Since: Dec 07

Morristown

#12 Dec 11, 2008
on the west end, Howards Pharmacy is good, my self, I use Wal-Mart
my 2 cents

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 12, 2008
I like Crescent Center & the walk-in clinic. But I also like Minnis. Both places have nice people working and take time to answer questions. There was a new guy at Minnis the day I went and he was very helpful! I just don't like the neighborhood.
morristown

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2008
howards pharmacy
My 2 cents more

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2008
Crescent Center is great and provides a good deal of services: delivery, compounding, and walk-in clinic. Good people...been going there since I moved to Morristown!
Rey L Fwol

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2008
My neighbors seem to do well in the drug business.
Oh, sorry, this is a "Drug Store" thread!
LMAO

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2008
Rey L Fwol wrote:
My neighbors seem to do well in the drug business.
Oh, sorry, this is a "Drug Store" thread!
HAHA....good one!
momma c

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 16, 2008
Minnis Drugs is Great!Their prices are better than anyone.
Mr Drug Pricey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#19 Dec 18, 2008
momma c wrote:
Minnis Drugs is Great!Their prices are better than anyone.
Minnis may have great prices...but the best around is Crescent Center...We drive from Pigeon Forge b/c they have such good prices and courteous service!
Mercy Me

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Dec 22, 2008
I agree...Crescent Center is the best!! They do have really great prices! The people that work there are always super nice and always willing to help you! They all are really informative as well!! I will never go anywhere else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms. Ivey 2 min Brandy Ivey 3
Cassie Backer 11 min Sarah 12
Missing post 17 min Hmm 2
Lights on when raining 26 min Citizen 47
why is race still an issue??? 35 min Citizen 99
Redhead 1 hr Dass 5
Peaches thread been removed, must of hit a nerve! 1 hr Veryfine 1
What's going on near Panther Creek Park? 17 hr Sadlife 21

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web