First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2010
ewwwww.

Disgusting.
What are they thinking. You can see straight through their ear hole and probably throw things through the ear hole because the earring is so big!

What are these people thinking??

Seriously...
confused

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Why does it bother you so bad? Are they hurting you? Are they making you do it? Why for one second would you worry so much about someone else you would lose sleep to post about it on topix? Its their body. Who cares what they want to do with it. Who are you to judge? Maybe someone doesn't like the size of your nose or ears or mouth? I'm sure you're not perfect, so I ask again who are you to judge?
So, seriously. What are YOU thinking? I highly doubt you are a top fashion designer...so your opinion doesn't count here.
One up man ship

White Pine, TN

#3 Jun 22, 2010
confused wrote:
Why does it bother you so bad? Are they hurting you? Are they making you do it? Why for one second would you worry so much about someone else you would lose sleep to post about it on topix? Its their body. Who cares what they want to do with it. Who are you to judge? Maybe someone doesn't like the size of your nose or ears or mouth? I'm sure you're not perfect, so I ask again who are you to judge?
So, seriously. What are YOU thinking? I highly doubt you are a top fashion designer...so your opinion doesn't count here.
Why does it bother you what anyone is thinking or saying on here. Obviously it bothers you as much, are you a big holer? Get with it doll, this is topix, anything and everything goes. In the meantime, apply your own answer(s)- don't worry about it, don't concern yourself and stop trying to give the right answer to things.
haa

Louisville, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2010
It bothers me that this world is filled with people who think everyone should be like them and take interest in the same things they do.

God forbid there be variety in this world.

There are things you are going to like and there are things you aren't going to like. Nothing you can do about, this is a rule of reality. So you should learn to accept it and move forward.
really now

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2010
'Big holer'

Babahahawawahahahaha.

I wish NBC would do a reality show where they take you backwoods hicks and put you in a real city to see how far your judging actually got you.
Conservative

AOL

#6 Jun 22, 2010
I have a friend who put a large gauge into their ear lobe, about an inche to 1 1/4". His ear lobe skin was strecthed pretty thin.

It looked really good, if you're into that, until his 2 year old neice grabbed the ring and pulled it through the ear lobe skin.

Now he has a strip of skin that hangs down loose from his ear. To try to hide it, he'll put a band aid to hold the two ends together.

To each their own.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 22, 2010
Conservative wrote:
I have a friend who put a large gauge into their ear lobe, about an inche to 1 1/4". His ear lobe skin was strecthed pretty thin.
It looked really good, if you're into that, until his 2 year old neice grabbed the ring and pulled it through the ear lobe skin.
Now he has a strip of skin that hangs down loose from his ear. To try to hide it, he'll put a band aid to hold the two ends together.
To each their own.
I doubt someone as narrow minded as you have any friends with those kinds of ear rings.
Conservative

AOL

#8 Jun 22, 2010
sure sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt someone as narrow minded as you have any friends with those kinds of ear rings.
You would be surprised who some of my friends are.

And contrary to what many people may think, some Conservatives wear gauges in their ears and even,::: GASP ::: ride motorcycles.

I guess that's why Obama and his Mites continue to play the race card, the rich vs. poor card, the people vs. corporation card, etc.

And all the while, Obama and his Mites choose to ignore what the majority of Americans are saying.
Fed Up

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2010
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be surprised who some of my friends are.
And contrary to what many people may think, some Conservatives wear gauges in their ears and even,::: GASP ::: ride motorcycles.
I guess that's why Obama and his Mites continue to play the race card, the rich vs. poor card, the people vs. corporation card, etc.
And all the while, Obama and his Mites choose to ignore what the majority of Americans are saying.
Not surprised at all, you are the ones with the plugs in your ears, and one directional vision who are copycats always trying to fit in.
BTW

Newport, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2010
Can 't we just all get along? You all need to be slapped with a long thin ear lobe!!!
coalminersdaught er

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2010
IMO...These practices will make for some REALLY interesting folks in nursing homes, Oh lets say in 40 or 50 years...too bad I won't be around to see it! LMAO!!!!!...can you imagine?

Oh well...whatever floats your boat...
cola dreamer

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 22, 2010
My lil ears are too small for something like that, lol. Now my feet, they're huge. I mean really...I wear size 14!!
Anyone hear of any foot jewelry?
me again

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 22, 2010
When is the last time you saw a lawyer, doctor, judge, policeman, nurse, or salesman of any kind with these ear hole things? These people are ruining their future.
me again

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 22, 2010
how about tramp stamps? wow. why do women get those things. it spells skanky.
flower

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 22, 2010
confused wrote:
confused wrote:
Why does it bother you so bad?
-because it is gross, and they are ruining their ears!
confused wrote:
Are they hurting you?
-no, of course not, now that was a dumb question!!!
confused wrote:
Are they making you do it?
-Seriously? WTF do you think?? YEP! They are making me do it right now!!!!!!!(sheesh with the stupid questions)
confused wrote:
WWhy for one second would you worry so much about someone else you would lose sleep to post about it on topix?
-Who said I was losing sleep?????
-This has to be suresure posting because all of these questions MAKE NO SENSE!!!
confused wrote:
Who are you to judge?
-I have my own opinion, and it isn't really an OPINION because it's more a FACT that it is gross and that it RUINS the human ear to have these earrings, especially when it has to be SURGICALLY corrected afterwards...not like you or the people doing it THINK of these things when you are doing it or asking stupid questions..
confused wrote:
Maybe someone doesn't like the size of your nose or ears or mouth?
-Hello?? Who cares? Not me..what is your point with this question?? We are talking about EARRIMGS here!!
please try to stick to topic next time!
confused wrote:
I'm sure you're not perfect, so I ask again who are you to judge?
--I am who I am. flower. I can judge that it is a BAD decision if I want, and I do say so again!
confused wrote:
So, seriously. What are YOU thinking?
--Again, I am thinking exactly what I posted previously...that ewwww its gross, and it shouldn't be done.
-- But WHAT are YOU thinking asking ME what I am thinking?? That's the real question? I guess it's none of your damm business what I am thinking, dont you guess??????
confused wrote:
I highly doubt you are a top fashion designer...so your opinion doesn't count here.
--LOL. My opinion counts wherever I WANT it to count..

kthnx!!

:)
cola dreamer

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 22, 2010
me again wrote:
how about tramp stamps? wow. why do women get those things. it spells skanky.
being a skank is not necessarily a bad thing. These church sheeple have really warped your mind, kid. Youshould have came to Bonnaroo. There was some seriously skanky behaviour going on there and I was right in the middle of it and had tons of fun. You peons who lead such sheltered lives are the ones I feel sorry for.
flower

Morristown, TN

#17 Jun 22, 2010
cola dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
being a skank is not necessarily a bad thing. These church sheeple have really warped your mind, kid. Youshould have came to Bonnaroo. There was some seriously skanky behaviour going on there and I was right in the middle of it and had tons of fun. You peons who lead such sheltered lives are the ones I feel sorry for.
I hope you aren't referring to me as one of these peons there cola!
lol :)
cola dreamer

United States

#18 Jun 22, 2010
cola dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Still trying huh?? I would like u 2 know I do not have a 'tramp stamp' keep it up kid, very very funny that you are so obsessed you pretend to be me and continue to make a fool of yourself. This is why I don't miss it here and like the real world to much to care. If you really are that obsessed PLEASE come to the picnic and say exactly how you feel to my face. But you won't because you won't have a computer to hide behind. Must really suck to be you. You post what a horrible person I am then pretend to be me....interesting...
flower

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 22, 2010
cola dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Still trying huh?? I would like u 2 know I do not have a 'tramp stamp' keep it up kid, very very funny that you are so obsessed you pretend to be me and continue to make a fool of yourself. This is why I don't miss it here and like the real world to much to care. If you really are that obsessed PLEASE come to the picnic and say exactly how you feel to my face. But you won't because you won't have a computer to hide behind. Must really suck to be you. You post what a horrible person I am then pretend to be me....interesting...
is someone pretending to be you cola dreamer?
cola dreamer

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2010
Yes. That was my first post on this topic. The other 2 were not me. Much like most with my name are not me. Its really sad that I avent posted in 6 months and I post once to say I would attend the cookout and the same idiot from 6 months ago that thought they were funny is STILL on here pretending to be me. Wow, what a boring life. Ill go ahead and tell you to ignore any post that talks about doing drugs(since I don't) calls someone else a name(because I wouldn't) or just has an over all negitive energy to the post...
Or ill just stop posting again all together, that would be easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Pirate 146,178
I really need some advice! Please? Nothing stup... 1 hr Melinda 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,331
The Sally Ann Frazier Scandal (Jan '13) 1 hr Attached 29
how do the redlight cameras work? (Jun '11) 2 hr Tansalot 13
The Most Dispised, Disrespected and Disliked Pe... 2 hr Hmmm 22
cheddar restaurant 2 hr California gal 6
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs

•••