Great Pumpkin Search
pumpkin seeker

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Is anyone else looking for the Great Pumpkin?
jackOlantern

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2008
yeh..u got any ideas where 2 look?
nursie

Powell, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2008
I found the Great Pumpkin!!! It's at Ritter Farms in Rutledge and it's ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Nettlaw

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Did anyone hear the clue for this morning? I really need it, I have them all but this one and the one on Monday, I even have the extra clues.
me too

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2008
i need it to for yesterday....about to listen for todays...there are a lot of people looking

Since: Mar 08

Russellville

#6 Oct 10, 2008
?

There's a VERY LARGE pumpkin being grown at the mulch yard across from Hamblen Memorial Gardens.. If someone wins something, they owe me a cut.

Could I be missing something?!?
Motown

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2008
LoveSpottedDogs wrote:
?
There's a VERY LARGE pumpkin being grown at the mulch yard across from Hamblen Memorial Gardens.. If someone wins something, they owe me a cut.
Could I be missing something?!?
They are talking about WCRK's search for a pumpkin. It's not a real pumpkin, just one that they hide and give out clues daily until someone finds it.
need 2 no

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Oct 17, 2009
Motown wrote:
<quoted text>
They are talking about WCRK's search for a pumpkin. It's not a real pumpkin, just one that they hide and give out clues daily until someone finds it.
when did it start and where can you get the clues if you miss them?
pumpkin hunter

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2010
need 2 no wrote:
<quoted text> when did it start and where can you get the clues if you miss them?
you cant get them if you missed them. they tell them daily on wcrk at 8:15, 12:15 and again at 4:15 . i think it may be at a park, or on main street !! todays bonus .. the frost is on the pumpkin .
the truth

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2010
nursie wrote:
I found the Great Pumpkin!!! It's at Ritter Farms in Rutledge and it's ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!
its in hamblen county that is not in hamblen county
babe

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>its in hamblen county that is not in hamblen county
glad u set them right on that one! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sykes (May '16) 4 min Crazy 48
Why do you hate your job? 18 min Sick of it 21
Hamblen County Jail (Nov '11) 26 min Learned my lesson 83
Roy McGee in Rehab 1 hr Vfl 2
Black Panthers 1 hr J Reb 9
Can my child play rec basketball and school bas... 1 hr Coach 2
drugs at Lincoln Manor (May '13) 2 hr Hello 30

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages