Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2011
anyone know about the strip clubs in knoxville
Sledge

Portland, OR

#2 Jan 8, 2011
slammer wrote:
anyone know about the strip clubs in knoxville
Yeah, they have crabs and I don't mean seafood.
bigdaddy

Church Hill, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2011
yea. emerald club and last chance are good clubs. a few girls from morristown work up there most are bad ass girls dont mess with the katch one or other ones though
Just Me

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Last Chance is now called "The Ball".
my bad

Church Hill, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2011
lol i guess i didnt get the memo whatever the name is there is some bad ass girls there
afdsg

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2011
the emerald is good.
Dirk

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2011
bigdaddy wrote:
yea. emerald club and last chance are good clubs. a few girls from morristown work up there most are bad ass girls dont mess with the katch one or other ones though
Well who are they big daddy?
stack

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2011
I've been to the katch and they seem nice do they have good couch dances at the emerald club
mee

Church Hill, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2011
they got dances at the emerald way better than the katch or "the ball" the women are much older at katch but maybe thats your thang. go see for yourself dirk
I Know

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2011
Dirk wrote:
<quoted text> Well who are they big daddy?
paula dishman is one.
haha

Church Hill, VA

#11 Jan 11, 2011
The man asked who the strippers were not the fat nasty played out hoes
couple

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Is the emerald couple friendly? Are they ok with giving women lap dances? And anyone know prices? cover, dances etc..
Soooooo

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 13, 2011
couple wrote:
Is the emerald couple friendly? Are they ok with giving women lap dances? And anyone know prices? cover, dances etc..
Yeah, out of all the clubs in Knox the Emerald is the best for couples. Everyone there is usually in there mid twentys and they have some AMAZING dancers there. Me and my wifey like to go there from time to time and for the most part the ladies working there are very nice.
couple

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Ok so any ideas what a wife wears to a strip club? Neither one has ever been so what do we need to expect, how should the wife act etc? Or does it really matter?
for couple

Church Hill, VA

#15 Jan 17, 2011
Yes, women can get lap dances as well as men. They are $30. Wear whatever you would like, just nothing to trashy. The emerald is a small, casual club. There is no touching aloud what so ever with the dancers. Don't show to much pda either they don't like that. have fun!
Bouncer

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 17, 2011
couple wrote:
Ok so any ideas what a wife wears to a strip club? Neither one has ever been so what do we need to expect, how should the wife act etc? Or does it really matter?
Crotchless or no panties. Short skirt. Act classy.
Scuttlebutt

Apo, AE

#17 Jan 18, 2011
Hey are the strip clubs up in Knoxxx Full Nude Alcohol Serving Strip Clubs??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Cahill Neblett 1 hr Sheldon Cooper 2
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? Hmmmmmmmmm 1 hr Sleeping with the... 29
Liberalism is a mental disorder 1 hr Mothman 11
LAC Vans have new trackers... (Mar '15) 3 hr Spy 49
Nails in our driveway & put there by a neighbor... (Sep '09) 3 hr CLIFFORD 12
Tim @ Crecent Center Car Wash (Mar '15) 3 hr Bingbong 33
wendy's 4 hr Lewis 17

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance