Live With It

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Paul Gose
Live With It

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2009
I added a picture in Morristown pictures. Tried to here and something went wrong. Propably me..
Live With It

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2009
Now I got it.
Joan Gose Trolinger

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2010
One of my famous relatives from my hometown, Morristown, TN. Paul Gose had several children including a daughter a bit older then me and even though we had completely different colored hair (mine's dark, her's was light), people got confused and thought we were sisters...I guess they didn't know there was another Gose family in-town at that time. But of course since we both were from the same Gose family line, we did have similar facial features...so I guess I understand!
Laura Woods

Wake Forest, NC

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I remember Paul Gose and his orange number 32 quite well from his days racing at Sportsman Speedway in Johnson City, TN. He competed against a host of great East Tennessee drivers, including Ken Hunley, Bill Morton, Dub, Sherman, and Laymon Utsman, Gene Glover, Tom Eorgan, Eddie France, and Papa Lay.

Since: Nov 09

Irving, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2010
Laura Woods wrote:
I remember Paul Gose and his orange number 32 quite well from his days racing at Sportsman Speedway in Johnson City, TN. He competed against a host of great East Tennessee drivers, including Ken Hunley, Bill Morton, Dub, Sherman, and Laymon Utsman, Gene Glover, Tom Eorgan, Eddie France, and Papa Lay.
Went to Sportsman Speedway many times with the "Ghost" in the mid-'60s when he was competing against the drivers that you mentioned!
over it also

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2010
He also raced with the late P L "pete" Clonce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emergency Rooms 5 min dave 2
Any pretty women with a full set of teeth in Mo... 14 min Wonderful 19
section 8 apartments, houses, or trailers (Aug '11) 1 hr angry 68
get yo story straight 3 hr shutuphomie 5
When ppl run their mouths but to chicken to say... 4 hr Boo 15
Any one know Chris Lowe 4 hr Katie 13
Meth dealers in Hamblen County 4 hr Owned 6
Anthony Yount (Mar '11) 5 hr Jezzy 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance