Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Crazy? To needy? To stupid? To immature? They like to lie and manipulate? They like to cheat? They love drama? The list goes on and on.

I'm a woman and honestly I don't get women. I have a great man and would do nothing to ruin that. All my friends can't seem to understand why they can't keep a man around and I have pointed out some of the obvious reasons to them but it is like they are deaf to what I am saying as they continue to repeat the same patterns. Most men don't want a woman who has more issues than a magazine subscription and some of my friends (mainly co workers) are a whole carnival of freaking crazy. One woman is a very pretty woman and has a good personality but I'm not dating her either and she can not keep a man around. Some of it is her kids as they are both spoiled rotten and it would take a freaking Saint to put up with them and she is very clingy and jealous. He came by work one day and just said "hello" to me and a few others and I thought this woman was going to go postal on us all. It's sad that some women don't see what they do wrong to drive women away.
i just love it

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

I can tell ya why. Wives don't respect their men any more! And most women 40 and younger don't take care of their man. They don't want to cook, clean or take care of things, like women used to. Yeah I know they shouldn't have too, but they should want to!!! If my dad had came in and tried to sweep or cook something, it would have broke my moms heart! She loved him, and that's how she showed him, and that's how he knew it too! She didn't have to call him 100 times a day to tell him I love you. She showed him, actions speak louder than words ever will.
I know this will set a lot of women off. But I bet 95% of those womens husbands are not happy in the marriage or relationship!
Alice

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

A lot of woman take their men from other woman and then wonder when another woman takes him from them.You normally don't get the right kind of man that will stay with you when you go looking in a club. When you have a good man do things with him.Take an interest in the things he does and try to enjoy things together.
Lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

i just love it wrote:
I can tell ya why. Wives don't respect their men any more! And most women 40 and younger don't take care of their man. They don't want to cook, clean or take care of things, like women used to. Yeah I know they shouldn't have too, but they should want to!!! If my dad had came in and tried to sweep or cook something, it would have broke my moms heart! She loved him, and that's how she showed him, and that's how he knew it too! She didn't have to call him 100 times a day to tell him I love you. She showed him, actions speak louder than words ever will.
I know this will set a lot of women off. But I bet 95% of those womens husbands are not happy in the marriage or relationship!
I do all the cooking, cleaning, yard work, etc. for my fiancee. He works very hard everyday and the last thing I want him to do is anything in the house. I enjoy doing it and he knows I do it to prove I care about him and love him. You're very correct, actions do speak louder than words. I tell him I love him as he leaves for work, before bed and in the mornings. I don't feel like I have to tell him 50 times a day and anyone in a good, healthy relationship would agree with that.

Again, I'm a woman but women are very complex and with the majority of them it is "all about them". My fiancee was married for a long time and he tells me all the time divorce was the greatest thing to happen to him and meeting me was just the icing on the cake. We do just about everything together and genuinely enjoy being together. I take interest in his interest and vice versa. We have so much in common it's actually scary and as cliche as it may sound he is my best friend and I am his and that is a great thing. Women need to realize that if a man cheats it is because he isn't happy and will look for someone else until he is. If more women could be ladies that would help too.
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

because
wondering

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Why would a woman want to keep a man? Sure they are nice to have around if you're lonely.
Who needs the drama?
Color of Freedom

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Why some women can't keep a man.

They don't understand that the remote control cannot be shared. lol!!!
Cause

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

They don t. Choose men that are smarter than they are which would keep them interested . Dumb men with smart women don t last because the men that are not intelligent and as smooth as they think they are get busted . This also works with women that can't keep a man. If you are a sleazy cheating lying male or female always go for a dumba$$ , then you can get away with murder and they ll never know.
new day and age

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

i just love it wrote:
I agree that a woman should want to do those things for her husband, but when the wife has to work a full time job in order for the family to survive then it's a whole new ball game. Then the household responsiblity should be split up equally as both the husband and the wife are exhausted at the end of the day. If the husband doesn't want to stick around because of that, then the wife can do better than him anyway. Why should the responsibility of marital happiness fall solely on the wife and what she is willing to do for her husband? In the past, men would take care of the family financially, and the wife would take care of the household duties. Most women have to work now in order to make it these days. We had to take on more and it isn't going to hurt him to wash a few dishes here and there.
WestGrad

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

What are you suggesting when u say a woman can't keep a man ? Can the same man keep a woman ? IT goes both ways
bebop

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Almost always is one of two reasons. Either she gets obese or she won't fellate, or worse, both.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I do all the cooking, cleaning, yard work, etc. for my fiancee. He works very hard everyday and the last thing I want him to do is anything in the house. I enjoy doing it and he knows I do it to prove I care about him and love him. You're very correct, actions do speak louder than words. I tell him I love him as he leaves for work, before bed and in the mornings. I don't feel like I have to tell him 50 times a day and anyone in a good, healthy relationship would agree with that.
Again, I'm a woman but women are very complex and with the majority of them it is "all about them". My fiancee was married for a long time and he tells me all the time divorce was the greatest thing to happen to him and meeting me was just the icing on the cake. We do just about everything together and genuinely enjoy being together. I take interest in his interest and vice versa. We have so much in common it's actually scary and as cliche as it may sound he is my best friend and I am his and that is a great thing. Women need to realize that if a man cheats it is because he isn't happy and will look for someone else until he is. If more women could be ladies that would help too.
Reading your post leads me to believe that you and I share the same thoughts on the subject.Good post.
alm

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

A woman doesn't need. Man! I believe a woman can take care of her self just as well as a man can take care of himself! Yes I believe at one point a person should settle down but until than woman are just as independent with out a man! I also teach my daughter until god brings u the right man you do not need any men in your life except daddy and god! I did not date anyone until my husband! We have been married for 6 years now and I praise god for him everyday. Yet we both work and share 50/50 in everything!
Lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

echostar wrote:
<quoted text>Reading your post leads me to believe that you and I share the same thoughts on the subject.Good post.
Thank You. I was told once before I was "rare and unique" and at the time I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I have come to realize it is a good thing. All relationships need to be 50/50 but my fiancee does work much harder than me. I work in an office in air conditioning all day and he works in a factory where it can get as high as 120 and he has to walk all night while wearing a hard hat. I don't want him to do anything when he gets home. Would he do things to help out if I asked? Yes. But as long as I am able to do those things to take a little burden off of him, I will. The only thing he does is weed eat after I mow as I have torn up more weed eaters in my lifetime than any one person should, it's kinda sad...lol.

In all relationships you have to have balance. It has to be fair. When we go out to eat he will pick and the next time I will pick. When we go do other things like movies, etc. we take turns picking. I do not depend on him for financial support nor would I. We split the bills 50/50 and take turns paying when we go out. I know this isn't ideal for everyone but it makes for a healthier relationship. If he had to pay all the time or vice versa resentment would set in. Some women just don't seem to get that. Women can be very selfish and then they wonder why they are alone?
Color of Freedom

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. I was told once before I was "rare and unique" and at the time I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I have come to realize it is a good thing. All relationships need to be 50/50 but my fiancee does work much harder than me. I work in an office in air conditioning all day and he works in a factory where it can get as high as 120 and he has to walk all night while wearing a hard hat. I don't want him to do anything when he gets home. Would he do things to help out if I asked? Yes. But as long as I am able to do those things to take a little burden off of him, I will. The only thing he does is weed eat after I mow as I have torn up more weed eaters in my lifetime than any one person should, it's kinda sad...lol.
In all relationships you have to have balance. It has to be fair. When we go out to eat he will pick and the next time I will pick. When we go do other things like movies, etc. we take turns picking. I do not depend on him for financial support nor would I. We split the bills 50/50 and take turns paying when we go out. I know this isn't ideal for everyone but it makes for a healthier relationship. If he had to pay all the time or vice versa resentment would set in. Some women just don't seem to get that. Women can be very selfish and then they wonder why they are alone?
Many women are alone because the boyfriend got what he wanted very early on. Or because he didn't get what he wanted early enough. To the majority of men it is all about the bedroom. To the majority of women it is all about the emoting.
IDC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Sexual Women like the bedroom too , sometimes the bedrooms a deal breaker
NSTrainLover7

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Lol wrote:
Crazy? To needy? To stupid? To immature? They like to lie and manipulate? They like to cheat? They love drama? The list goes on and on.
I'm a woman and honestly I don't get women. I have a great man and would do nothing to ruin that. All my friends can't seem to understand why they can't keep a man around and I have pointed out some of the obvious reasons to them but it is like they are deaf to what I am saying as they continue to repeat the same patterns. Most men don't want a woman who has more issues than a magazine subscription and some of my friends (mainly co workers) are a whole carnival of freaking crazy. One woman is a very pretty woman and has a good personality but I'm not dating her either and she can not keep a man around. Some of it is her kids as they are both spoiled rotten and it would take a freaking Saint to put up with them and she is very clingy and jealous. He came by work one day and just said "hello" to me and a few others and I thought this woman was going to go postal on us all. It's sad that some women don't see what they do wrong to drive women away.
You forgot steal and backstab :D
NSTrainLover7

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, it is not like some negative posts here. They say that there are bad apples everywhere, but we forget to praise the good, SWEET apples.
John

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

I know why one woman in this town can't keep a man. She is a nut job from hell. She and I started dating and on the first date she wanted to have sex. Now a lot of men would be like "hell yeah" but to me a woman who would put out on the first date or even the third date would not only do that with me but with other men as well and I'm thinking "if she is willing to sleep with a man she just met then something is wrong" but I went with it (not the sex part). We went out and every single time I paid which is okay as I can afford it but the point being most men like independent women and this woman was dependent. Way to dependent. She has 2 kids, doesn't work,draws unemployment, gets a damn good amount of child support, food stamps (I found this out after the fact), rental assistance, etc. but she never had any money. Her Dad was sending her money hand over fist. She was making her youngest kid tell neighbors they had no food in the house to get money. She was a piece of work. I went to her place a couple of times and she didn't look like she was wanting for anything nor did her kids. They had all the bells and whistles. She started asking me for money and I was like "uh, no" and that's when the true side came out. If I wouldn't give her money she would bless me out, threaten to call my job and lie to get me in trouble or come to my work and vow to never call me again and I'm like "fine with me" but she would call and be all sorry and her excuse was she was always stressed out over her kids, etc. Well one of her kids is of working age so put that ass to work! Her youngest was as manipulating as her Momma and that poor kid doesn't stand a chance in life. We could not have a conversation that within 10 minutes didn't end up being about her ex husband and his new wife. She was clearly living in the past thus no room for a future with anyone. Between being loose and easy, manipulative, crazy (seriously), unable to let go of the past and her kids we didn't stand a chance. I felt sorry for her as she really is a hot mess but she can be someone elses hot mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min Zeke 8,973
760 illegals dropped off in tn. 6 min figures from newport 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 141,269
drug screens 11 min yes but then 5
What is going on at the animal shelter? 15 min Dog Lover 30
Animal Shelter (Oct '11) 51 min sick 63
latoya haynes 1 hr BIG BLACK 1
I put my wife naked pictures on wife lovers 11 hr Lisa 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000