Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9652 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
You're so full of B.S. and lies you can't tell fact from fiction! BY God's grace, My house is paid for, my cars and everything i have is paid for and I have enough money in the bank and here at the house for any emergency and then I have a little part time job and my wife works part time....and there you go! I work about 2hrs./day 4 days a week! So practically i'm retired!! I"M RETIRED AND INDEPENDANT EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!( and unlike you I didn't have to draw a crazy check to make it happen!)
Even if your claims are trie your values are all f@&ked up, and you admit that your are a lazy sob that has no ambition to better yourself. Perhaps you think you are perfect. These are signs of a mental or personality disorder.

Another acronym:

Rarely Effective Outcome
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9653 May 18, 2014
Felicia wrote:
Some folks never believe the truth.
What?
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9654 May 18, 2014
Any of you mud suckers want to come and meet me in town tomorrow, I can take you to the bank and we can check on my balance AND we can look at my latest stock report and then....there you go! Armadillo, you are a joke! I haven't heard so much pseudo-intellectual B.S. since I was in college!!( Let me guess you be a collitch Armadillo, huh??).....Armadillo by morning, Armadillo at night.....wer wer wer...(.can't forget the steel guitar!)
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9655 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
Any of you mud suckers want to come and meet me in town tomorrow, I can take you to the bank and we can check on my balance AND we can look at my latest stock report and then....there you go! Armadillo, you are a joke! I haven't heard so much pseudo-intellectual B.S. since I was in college!!( Let me guess you be a collitch Armadillo, huh??).....Armadillo by morning, Armadillo at night.....wer wer wer...(.can't forget the steel guitar!)
Regressed Embarrassment Overall

A better idea: Why don't you provide your real name and post on a website a copy of your bank balance for all to see. Be sure to provide the url. If you don't do this then no one can be blamed for believing that you are full of $h1+. It is counterintuitive to believe that a person who posts such childish notes like yours can be a success at much of anything.

Your values are quite fouled up. You have not grown beyond the Beavis and Butthead stage--witness you ever present references to Armadillo ...

Your comments reflect the bitterness of one who did not fare well in college. You reek of sour grapes.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9656 May 18, 2014
If I put my personal info on a public web site, then that would prove I'm as stupid as you and all your corn fed friends!! LOL!! It's easy enough...just meet me at the bank...a public place and I can SHOW you and THEN what can you say??( People hate it when you're right!)
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9657 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
If I put my personal info on a public web site, then that would prove I'm as stupid as you and all your corn fed friends!! LOL!! It's easy enough...just meet me at the bank...a public place and I can SHOW you and THEN what can you say??( People hate it when you're right!)
If i am as dumb as you think i am, then there would be no reason for them to believe my report would there? Or, perhaps i could fib. How would you show that i am fibbing?

You can settle this once and for all, but you seem to be afraid to do it

By the way, which bank? Which city? Let's have some details here?

Reality Escapes Oddballs.
Dave

United States

#9658 May 18, 2014
I like to hunt me some deer I could hunt for hours I live in my trailer and go up yonder to shoot some deer I like to make biscuits with gravy and some deer.i love to dip grizzly it really makes me feel like a man.i love realtree and wrangler and mossy oak clothes. I have my Bassett hound companion named trixie I take her everywhere she done care to much for them colored uns.i wanna ride me a bull next after I wipe out the deer population ovare.i reckon imma go to the bass pro shop and get me a camo rifle

Hornsby, TN

#9659 May 18, 2014
Dave wrote:
I like to hunt me some deer I could hunt for hours I live in my trailer and go up yonder to shoot some deer I like to make biscuits with gravy and some deer.i love to dip grizzly it really makes me feel like a man.i love realtree and wrangler and mossy oak clothes. I have my Bassett hound companion named trixie I take her everywhere she done care to much for them colored uns.i wanna ride me a bull next after I wipe out the deer population ovare.i reckon imma go to the bass pro shop and get me a camo rifle
Are you on crack
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9660 May 18, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
If i am as dumb as you think i am, then there would be no reason for them to believe my report would there? Or, perhaps i could fib. How would you show that i am fibbing?
You can settle this once and for all, but you seem to be afraid to do it
By the way, which bank? Which city? Let's have some details here?
Reality Escapes Oddballs.
US Bank, Sparta Tn. Dumb a$$! Hey, if YOU see it with your own eyes then YOU know it to be a fact!! LET"S GO!!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9661 May 18, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Are you on crack
NO! He is not on crack!!......He's not that smart!( probably kin to the Armadillo by morning!)
Wary

Erin, TN

#9662 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
US Bank, Sparta Tn. Dumb a$$! Hey, if YOU see it with your own eyes then YOU know it to be a fact!! LET"S GO!!
Mose Dr., or Bockman Way?
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9663 May 18, 2014
Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Mose Dr., or Bockman Way?
Either one! They BOTH have my info!!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9664 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't inconvenience me. I am not about toj drive that distance. Publish the damn thing. Or bugger off.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9665 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Touchy aren't you.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9666 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! He is not on crack!!......He's not that smart!( probably kin to the Armadillo by morning!)
Infant!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9667 May 18, 2014
I'm going to put my personal info on a public site like this....yea....right....you been smokin' some of the same stuff Sassy and her crew have!!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9668 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Rank Extraneous Offal
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9669 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather Exaggerated Opinion (of self)
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9670 May 18, 2014
Really Exasperated Over armadillos!!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9671 May 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Regularly Erroneous Outlook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street racing 4 min Fastah 5
Gina Russell? 7 min Been Wondering 4
Iso 2 bdrm rental homes 24 min Rentals 5
lakeways getting long in the tooth!!!! 49 min wondering 4
Gay crusing spots (Sep '09) 1 hr get some 69
Mosby! Hope she gets what she deserves! 1 hr Happy 1
Growing Up In The 1970's and 1980's (Jun '10) 2 hr Retta 266

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance