Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info?

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Does anyone know anything about an accident today?
Lola

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2013
I heard there was a wreck on Panther Creek Road. That was hours ago. Nothing more.
Girl next door

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Brad Miser was driving and had someone with him. The other boy is in bad shape. May not make it.
roxy b

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Who is the other guy?
What happened

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Any idea of what happened ? It was raining so hard this afternoon ! Praying !
Dudley

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Derek something
roxy b

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Thnx u :) idk either of them..u heard nething else?
Some info

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Test driving a car, he had the salesman in the car Derrick Randolph, he had emergency open heart surgery , busted blood vessel behind his heart,broken leg several cuts to his head and injured spline,
roxy b

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Wowzy,accidents happen all the time...

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#11 Mar 5, 2013
From what I hear, he was test driving the big lifted ford that Hyundai had. He was test driving it for another kid that didnt even have his license yet because his mommy and daddy was gonna buy it for him. He wrecked infront of suntrust bank in alpha and he toke the whole front end off the truck.. Just word of mouth though
roxy b

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2013
R u tryin to,nvmnd
loser

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Brad Miser knew he had no drivers license. He's been busted 2x in the last month on this. They wrecked on Panther Creek Rd. His girlfriend was with him. Poor Derek was innocent in all of this. Just doing his job and trying to make an honest living,something a Miser doesn't know anything about. Brad is up shitz creek over this one. Lock him up!
seent it

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2013
It was on panther creek rd at Murrell. Looked pretty bad. That truck was ripped up, looked like two other cars involved. Police had it blocked, had to turn up Murrell rd.
Good

Manchester, TN

#15 Mar 6, 2013
seent it wrote:
It was on panther creek rd at Murrell. Looked pretty bad. That truck was ripped up, looked like two other cars involved. Police had it blocked, had to turn up Murrell rd.
was anything in the tribune about the wreck???
Tribune

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 6, 2013
yeah but they say it is Derrek Seal instead of Randolph, which is it?
Some info

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Tribune wrote:
yeah but they say it is Derrek Seal instead of Randolph, which is it?
Derek Randolph
Class of 97

Boiling Springs, SC

#18 Mar 6, 2013
First of all Roxy stay the hell off this topic if you don't know any of them then shut the hell up. Especially if you don't know Derek. It didn't happen in aj highway in front of suntrust it happened on panther creek road. Quit trying to stir crap and spend your time praying for Derek.
Chase

Mooresville, NC

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Class of 97 wrote:
First of all Roxy stay the hell off this topic if you don't know any of them then shut the hell up. Especially if you don't know Derek. It didn't happen in aj highway in front of suntrust it happened on panther creek road. Quit trying to stir crap and spend your time praying for Derek.
It happened on panther creek rd not AJ hwy. Derek was driving I know both families and Derek is doing better.
Jones

Dandridge, TN

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Derek was not driving and brad should be held responsible
Chase

Mooresville, NC

#21 Mar 14, 2013
It is stated by 2 officers that brad wasn't driving

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakemoore Subdivision 8 min mechanically incl... 34
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min NTMD8OR 145,924
First baptist church in morristown 32 min Joe 12
petie wright (Jul '10) 1 hr M_Smith 17
kim hall teacher at west high 1 hr ag 5
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 2 hr Rumors 10
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr The InfoWar 8,616
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••