Ladyj138

United States

#63 Jul 27, 2011
Ok, first of all, Mega Buzz does NOT have pcp in it. My husband smokes it and passes all his drug tests for worl and probation. Secondly, ABC had a special on Primetime and the chemical isn't sprayed on hemp, thc, pcp or thcb. It has chemicals called JWH, which is named after the guy who inventes it. He's a chemist who was asked by the govermment to make something like weed, but , stronger. There are over 100 JWH chemicals. A lot of places, including Harris Coumty of Houston, TX have banned the JWH chemicals that have put folks in the hospital. Mega Buzz doesn't contain the banned ones and it's the only one I can smoke without giving me chest pains. My husband and I have never tried K2 because it's the main one putting folks in the hospital. It was the first fake weed the news in Houston called out by name and is full of the now banned JWH chemicals.
irishlove420

United States

#64 Aug 11, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd honestly like to hear from you. you can email me carajerre@yahoo.com
your an idiot, this stuff does nothing to cause you to slit your throat in front of your parents thats a teenager being stupid like most teens nowadays. it used to contain jwh which did harm you but that was outlawed and removed, anything that they are smoking to cause extreme cases such as that is not JUST legal bud.
Betterlife1985

Fort Worth, TX

#65 Aug 18, 2011
BloodRaW wrote:
Me and a friend from work partake in the mega buzz "pot" pourri. It leaves the same cotton mouth feeling after the real thing and does get u a mega buzz. I've never noticed any harmfull side effects, truth be told I'm bout to go call my girl and hit it again!
I hear that and the pcp is also bs, someone messed up on your drug test dude, I've been smoking mega buzz for a while and I get High as a kite and the drug test, dude I take DOT Drug tests and those are the hardest to pass clean and well I do every time, I've even peed for someone I work with and she passed her test so until I hear good hard evidence ill be lighting it up until that comes illegal, speaking of when I get home ill be smoking up again
BigChefa

United States

#66 Aug 18, 2011
You can only die of the k2 and space i smoke it and been smoking it for 2 years and i have no negative affects and i smoke at least 30 grams a week so its a high quantitys of these herbs and i smoke all kinds
Pablito Garcia

Franklin, TN

#68 Oct 10, 2011
4 words Mega buzz is Awsome
james f

Nashville, TN

#69 Dec 21, 2011
its like this mr smiley and white widow are the best.. and its great
old dude

Morristown, TN

#70 Dec 28, 2011
gotta in-law just went to hospital from smoking incense. Severe vomitting. Don't no what it was marketed as. The problem with all this stuff is just whats been posted here. Many have smoked stuff which didn't cause severe problems, but there is no way of knowing what you are going get. As brands are pulled from the shelf another is being sold. Even under the same brand different batches will have different amounts of chemicals. Big money for suppliers with no regard for who is hurt. Hope y'all wise up and stay away from it.
Newsflash

Knoxville, TN

#71 Dec 29, 2011
Some kid the other day smoked some mr smiley and then Raeped his sister. Well, it really wasn't rape because they both smoked it and got so horned up they couldn't help themselves. But the boy's mother caught them and blamed the boy.
That mr smiley is the good stuff.
apu

United States

#72 Jan 7, 2012
What stores in town are selling it?
nik

United States

#73 Jan 8, 2012
apu wrote:
What stores in town are selling it?
none appatently
God Help Us All

United States

#74 Jan 8, 2012
If you can't buy weed, buy salvia, it is not illegal, and is on comparison with pot. I would advise you to use nothing, but if you must better stick with the herb grown in the ground, that is American ground not Mexican!
LegalHead

Houston, TX

#76 Feb 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
the stuff in it is called THCB which is pretty much thc with whatever b stands for. i guess they spray it on the plants. i heard they had tested it on lab rats before actually using it. KUSH which, in my town, is VERY popular 6 bucks for 2 grams was banned on march 8th in texas. ALL incense is banned. but they DO have some potpourri that is pretty much the same thing. like some called MATRIX. but i tried some MEGA BUZZ. that turned out to have pcp in it. who would have known that shit??? i know because i was drugged tested and i HAVE NEVER done pcp in my life. and after smoking that shit, i had amnesia for THREE days straight. i wouldn't advise it.
THIS IS SUCH A FKN LIE, MY HUSBAND IS A POLICE OFFICER AND HE BRINGS HOME DRUG TEST ALL THE TIME. ITS A 10 LINE DRUG TEST, WHICH TESTS FOR TEN DIFF DRUGS. I SMOKE MEGA BUZZ ALL THE TIME AND HAVE TESTED MY SELF MANY TIMES. THE O LY THING I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THAT IF YOUR GONNA SMOKE CLIMAX WITH IS MADE BY KUSH YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE IT EASY. I HAVE HAVE TWO BADS EXPERIENCES WITH IT AND ONLY BECAUSE I SMOKED ALMOST A WHOLE BLUNT ALONE. I WOULD RATGER SOMKE LEGAL BECAUSE WEED DOESNT HAVE RHE SAME HIGH. I VE BEEN SMOKING MEGA BUZZ, KUSH, KUSH CLIMAX, SPACE CADET, 100X, AND MR. NICE GUY! THEY ARE ALL GOOD. I EVEN TRIED TO STOP SMOKING LEGAL AND START SMOKING REGULAR WEED AND IT WASNT THE SAME. IT WAS HYDROPONIC CALLED FRUITY PEPPLE, IT SMELLED REALLY STRONG BUT ILL ADMIT I DIDNT GET HIGH AT ALL. PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU CAN DIE DROM IT OR HAVE SEIZURES AND WHATNOT BUT IVE BEEN USING FOR TWO YEARS AND NO PROBLEMS. JUST USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AND LAST IF THEY WOULD FKN LEGALIZE WEED WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE SO CALLED PROBLEMS. NOW AS FOR THESE SYNTHETIC COCAINE POWDERS OR "BATH SALTS" AND FAKE EXOS NO GOOD AT ALL. I FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA DIE.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#77 Feb 23, 2012
LegalHead wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS SUCH A FKN LIE, MY HUSBAND IS A POLICE OFFICER AND HE BRINGS HOME DRUG TEST ALL THE TIME. ITS A 10 LINE DRUG TEST, WHICH TESTS FOR TEN DIFF DRUGS. I SMOKE MEGA BUZZ ALL THE TIME AND HAVE TESTED MY SELF MANY TIMES. THE O LY THING I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THAT IF YOUR GONNA SMOKE CLIMAX WITH IS MADE BY KUSH YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE IT EASY. I HAVE HAVE TWO BADS EXPERIENCES WITH IT AND ONLY BECAUSE I SMOKED ALMOST A WHOLE BLUNT ALONE. I WOULD RATGER SOMKE LEGAL BECAUSE WEED DOESNT HAVE RHE SAME HIGH. I VE BEEN SMOKING MEGA BUZZ, KUSH, KUSH CLIMAX, SPACE CADET, 100X, AND MR. NICE GUY! THEY ARE ALL GOOD. I EVEN TRIED TO STOP SMOKING LEGAL AND START SMOKING REGULAR WEED AND IT WASNT THE SAME. IT WAS HYDROPONIC CALLED FRUITY PEPPLE, IT SMELLED REALLY STRONG BUT ILL ADMIT I DIDNT GET HIGH AT ALL. PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU CAN DIE DROM IT OR HAVE SEIZURES AND WHATNOT BUT IVE BEEN USING FOR TWO YEARS AND NO PROBLEMS. JUST USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AND LAST IF THEY WOULD FKN LEGALIZE WEED WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE SO CALLED PROBLEMS. NOW AS FOR THESE SYNTHETIC COCAINE POWDERS OR "BATH SALTS" AND FAKE EXOS NO GOOD AT ALL. I FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA DIE.
Well if you're still buyin and smoking spice where the hell are you getting it because I haven't found any in Morristown. Backstage has even stopped carrying it.
Seedfeeder

Boiling Springs, SC

#78 Feb 24, 2012
K2 is a dangerous drug for some people. I tried it and it was ok at first but then I felt like I couldn't breathe. There have been deaths from k2. Google it!

Nobody has died from weed. I suggest you stick to that! K2 doesn't show up in regular drug test but there are test for it now. It is illegal to sale in tn! Two shops in Knoxville got busted selling it just a few weeks ago.
brian

Euless, TX

#79 Apr 21, 2012
Is there a test for Mega buzz? And if so how long does it stay in your system???
yikes

United States

#80 Apr 23, 2012
Yeaaa my bf and i smoked some space cadet chronic 100x or something like that, he got cold sweats, clammy, and threw up...not fun. I was ok..high, fet good, but screw that, after I saw him&read other things, im sticking to the real deal..i live in RI, it's legal, came across this googling it...going ti go grab some edibles now! Have fun with your fake marijuana that could he the cause of your ball cancer ten years from now...who knows? We dont yet!
Hjsjxid

Owensboro, KY

#81 May 8, 2012
Badstuff wrote:
I bought it from the stores for a while and then I started making it myself with the pure chemical on damiana. To make a long story short, yes it gets you high and yes it has jwh(like a synthetic thc) on it.
This stuff messed me up bad though! Now I got high blood pressure and am weak and have panic attacks all the time and heart irregularities. i don't have any data to back this up but I think it was because of all the jwh/damiana I was smoking.
For a while I could not even smoke real weed and that sucks.
My advice is to just stick to the real stuff. This spice thing sending kids to the hospital is just a result of the real weed being illegal. Legalize the real stuff and spice will just go away. Otherwise kids are all going to smoke this stuff and we have no idea what it does in the long run.
How long did this last.. I am experiencing the same side effects for 3 months now
cosmo

Dallas, TX

#82 Jan 24, 2013
I've been doing it a while. I'm about to graduate college. I'm completely fine. Never went insane or know anyone who has. And done it with a few folks. Were all okay:)
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#83 Jan 24, 2013
cosmo wrote:
I've been doing it a while. I'm about to graduate college. I'm completely fine. Never went insane or know anyone who has. And done it with a few folks. Were all okay:)
where can it be purchased? I can't find it in Motown anymore!
Mario

Addison, TX

#84 Feb 13, 2013
Do someone know where to get klimax here in galveston tx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown animal shelter 2 hr Eynou 36
Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 2 hr skank hater 28
Tn lottery VIP store (Feb '12) 3 hr Theresa Stanifer 66
14yrs of being married 3 hr LnP 9
Johnnie renee long 3 hr just sayin 4
Barry Poole 5 hr bohart 12
We are looking for Hay for our Donkeys 5 hr Mule 8
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web