The stores are selling 'fake pot' who...

The stores are selling 'fake pot' whoop whoop

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Party Time

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2011
It's at the gas stations and smoke shops. It's technically referred to as Incense but it is some herb called Damania which has been 'treated' with something that some scientist came up with. The effects people have reported from using this product is almost identical to MARIJUANA.
I've hered the the kind made by a Company called POSH is the best, the one called orange screwdriver.
I heard the packaging says 'Not for human consumption' so I am not suggesting you ever smoke this stuff but I have heard people do.
It cost like 12 dollars for 1.5 grams.
Bogart

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Party Time wrote:
It's at the gas stations and smoke shops. It's technically referred to as Incense but it is some herb called Damania which has been 'treated' with something that some scientist came up with. The effects people have reported from using this product is almost identical to MARIJUANA.
I've hered the the kind made by a Company called POSH is the best, the one called orange screwdriver.
I heard the packaging says 'Not for human consumption' so I am not suggesting you ever smoke this stuff but I have heard people do.
It cost like 12 dollars for 1.5 grams.
the smoke shops have been selling that K2 "synthetic weed" for a decade now... where have you been?
i never touched the stuff but the few people i know that does smoke says it's alright
smokey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2011
I cant believe they selling this stuff in the stores, yo. My boys be all up in my grill hollerin' about how it's like the real thing and my Ladies I got on the street are saying the tricks are using it to get their freak on.
People are sying all youhave to do is go to the store and get you some posh orange and a pack of papers and you be set to blast off,yo.
I might try it one of these days.
Bogart

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2011
smokey wrote:
I cant believe they selling this stuff in the stores, yo. My boys be all up in my grill hollerin' about how it's like the real thing and my Ladies I got on the street are saying the tricks are using it to get their freak on.
People are sying all youhave to do is go to the store and get you some posh orange and a pack of papers and you be set to blast off,yo.
now i remember why i never touched the stuff...
Soooooo

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2011
smokey wrote:
I bet a dollar you are the original poster trying to act like an idiot.

Since: Dec 10

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Wow,Please speak English ?
yankee girl in tn

Talbott, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Please... if you know anyone who is using this substance.... make them stop. Have them research the side effects!!!! It causes respiratory distress, shortness of breath, chest pains, severe vomiting & worse. Teens are showing up in ER's all over the country after smoking this stuff. Some have ended up in comas, some have even died!!!!! It is incense for god's sake, not meant to smoke!!!!!!!
Soooooo

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2011
yankee girl in tn wrote:
Please... if you know anyone who is using this substance.... make them stop. Have them research the side effects!!!! It causes respiratory distress, shortness of breath, chest pains, severe vomiting & worse. Teens are showing up in ER's all over the country after smoking this stuff. Some have ended up in comas, some have even died!!!!! It is incense for god's sake, not meant to smoke!!!!!!!
This is a lie. Show me some evidence of any of what you claim.
Me Again

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2011
The K2 stuff at the gas station is good. I just ordered Bubblegum Kush from legalweeds.com , and it is harsh & leaves you with a horrible headache. It's $48 for a baggie. I'll stick with the K2 from now on. I've never heard of anyone going to the hospital with problems from any of it. Maybe the previous commentor was thinking of the idiots who are injecting bath salts into themselves? Just a thought...
bjt

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2011
I would be very leary in doing a drug screen after using. It will show up.
bluntboy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2011
bjt wrote:
Another lie from the nerds of the world.
bluntboy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2011
yankee girl in tn wrote:
Are you really, really that dumb? Wow.
Let me help you understand, hon. The only.....listen closenow....the only reason they cal it 'incense' is because the don't want it to be subject to the scrutiny of the FDA as all consumable products are. The make this product for people to smoke. That is the only reason it is made. The producers of this stuff do not believe they are selling 'incense' they know they are selling people something to smoke.
Go look at some. It is packaged in a plastic jar or plastic pouch. It id green plant material that looks like 'shake'(the bits and pieces that are left in a bag of pot after al the buds are used)
The green stuff is used just like tobacco or pot.
They even put a disclaimer on their packages which states 'Not for human consumption' to help with the whole I'ts just insense campaign.
I know a guy who's smoked about 3 grams or so in the last week and he said he experienced no apparent negative side effects.
yankee girl in tn

Talbott, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2011
K2 Incense is not a Smoking Product - Schorle on Wikimedia Commens
Many teens are not aware that Spice and K2 incense is not labeled for human consumption. Parents of teens need to caution kids about possible side effects.
Parents of teens need to put smoking Spice and K2 incense, also known as "fake weed" on their list of topics to discuss with their adolescent children. Teenagers need education about the dangers and side effects of smoking a product that is legally sold in head shops and even local convenience stores. But teens need to know that the product is not being used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Many Teens Use Spice and K2 Incense as a Smoking Product
In 2010, hospitals in the United States began reporting emergency room cases of teenagers experiencing dangerous side effects as well as heart damage due to smoking a product that is new to this country. In a few cases, teenagers have died due to reactions and complications from smoking incense sold under the brand names of Spice and K2.
Ads by Google
Read more at Suite101: Warning Parents of Teens: K2 Incense Not Labeled Smoking Product http://www.suite101.com/content/warning-paren...
Parents of teens can watch a variety of warning videos on YouTube and learn that the side effects of smoking incense (that is not labeled for human consumption) can range from the mild increased heart rate and blood pressure to the severe effect of permanent heart damage and in rare cases death. Parents of teens can also forward some of the short YouTube videos to their adolescent kids, as a way to reinforce the message that smoking incense can be dangerous and even lethal.
Read more at Suite101: Warning Parents of Teens: K2 Incense Not Labeled Smoking Product http://www.suite101.com/content/warning-paren...
Florida girl

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2011
That k2 shit causes a lot of damage from all the added chemicals.. Your better off just smoking the real stuff
Magic Jack

Strawberry Plains, TN

#15 Feb 20, 2011
Florida girl wrote:
That k2 shit causes a lot of damage from all the added chemicals.. Your better off just smoking the real stuff
When you learn the difference between your and you're, then maybe I won't think you're a dumb broad.
Is Too

Morristown, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2011
what stores sell it..? and how much??
Badstuff

Morristown, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2011
I bought it from the stores for a while and then I started making it myself with the pure chemical on damiana. To make a long story short, yes it gets you high and yes it has jwh(like a synthetic thc) on it.

This stuff messed me up bad though! Now I got high blood pressure and am weak and have panic attacks all the time and heart irregularities. i don't have any data to back this up but I think it was because of all the jwh/damiana I was smoking.

For a while I could not even smoke real weed and that sucks.

My advice is to just stick to the real stuff. This spice thing sending kids to the hospital is just a result of the real weed being illegal. Legalize the real stuff and spice will just go away. Otherwise kids are all going to smoke this stuff and we have no idea what it does in the long run.
Is Too

Morristown, TN

#18 Feb 20, 2011
After a lil research who ever started this thread is full of shlt anyways... this stuff was made illegal in TN on may 5, 2010... which is why when looking for it it was no where to be found in any store in morristown....
Me Again

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 21, 2011
bjt wrote:
It doesn't have the THC that is found in real marijuana.
Me Again

Morristown, TN

#20 Feb 21, 2011
Is Too wrote:
After a lil research who ever started this thread is full of shlt anyways... this stuff was made illegal in TN on may 5, 2010... which is why when looking for it it was no where to be found in any store in morristown....
If it's illegal, then why is the Shell station selling it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurants Gone but not Forgotten 5 min Taco Rancho 6
Punky's a snitch? 20 min Such A Joke 10
Chickenhead 31 min Hashtag Willy 14
Mother of a drug addict 1 hr Well 22
Who Builds Decks In Morristown? 1 hr Radar Lakes 8
Roof blown off at jtekt 1 hr Kingsbury wooohooo 7
jonathan hensley 2 hr What 3
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 4 hr Bad Boy 811

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web