Jeff Roach-Anyone know where he is no...

Jeff Roach-Anyone know where he is now?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Maury

Erwin, TN

#1 May 25, 2010
Heard he finally got out on parole after a 15 year stretch, but ended back in Jail for some reason. Can't find him now.
Karma believer

Asheville, NC

#2 May 25, 2010
I looked his name up on:

www.tennesseeanytime.org/foil/results.jsp

It lists a couple different ones, but if you know his age, you might see him on there. I went to school with a Jeff Roach. Did he go to East..class of 1987? If this is the one, why did he go to prison?
Maury

Erwin, TN

#3 May 27, 2010
He probably would have been in High School @ West around the late 70's. Jeffrey Dewayne Roach is his full name. He may be my "dad". I've only met him a few times in my life. I seen him when he was first released about 5 years ago or so and then heard he was put back in jail.
reason for asking

Asheville, NC

#4 May 27, 2010
Maury wrote:
He probably would have been in High School @ West around the late 70's. Jeffrey Dewayne Roach is his full name. He may be my "dad". I've only met him a few times in my life. I seen him when he was first released about 5 years ago or so and then heard he was put back in jail.
I'm sorry your separated from your dad. Hope you find him soon!!
info

Morristown, TN

#5 May 28, 2010
Maury wrote:
Jeff is back in jail and he has a son named Jeffrey.
yeah yeah yeah

Waterloo, Canada

#6 May 28, 2010
I was n greene co jail w him 3 yrs ago
here

Morristown, TN

#7 May 29, 2010
Maury

Erwin, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2010
Thanks "here". I believe that bottom one is him. If so, I have to wait till 2012. Wish it told where he was incarcerated at. I know he was in Greene Co Jail for awhile, before the whole throat slicing incident, but I don't where they moved him to since he was federal. He has seveal kids and have met some of them. Just trying to get back in touch with him. Thanks for the help.
in my opinion

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2010
i know you want to find your dad...but if you don't know what he is in jail for....i would try to keep my distance especially if there was a thraot slicing 'incident'

but anyway good luck =)
Class of 1984

Kodak, TN

#10 Jul 27, 2011
Is that the same Jeff Roach that killed, my friend, Joe Johnson-- in cold blood? Thanks for the tip-- "I" know how to look up felony offenders in prison, but since Maury isn't willing to share too much info- than neither will I... find yer loving, throat-slicing daddy, little boy- at least, two of us will be looking and watching.
The other daughter

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 6, 2011
Maury if you are still looking for him, we met at that gathering when he was out of prison...He is still incarcerated....He was violated and charged with 3 counts of drug possession.
skids

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 14, 2011
well i hope he stays in jail.him and sum dude nickname hotdog rapped me at bout thirteen years of age.and would have killed me had i not jumped and ran from a moving car. doing forty mile an hour.cop jerry cox took me home.he dont need be out of jail to ever destroy another life!!no mercy plz.
JoeJohnson

Kodak, TN

#13 Apr 13, 2012
skids wrote:
well i hope he stays in jail.him and sum dude nickname hotdog rapped me at bout thirteen years of age.and would have killed me had i not jumped and ran from a moving car. doing forty mile an hour.cop jerry cox took me home.he dont need be out of jail to ever destroy another life!!no mercy plz.
Just want to bring this thread to the top again... Watching you Jeffrey Roach- you murdering SOB. You may be temporarily out of sight, but never out of mind. Guarandangtee you'll never be far away.
lol

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 16, 2015
JoeJohnson wrote:
<quoted text>Just want to bring this thread to the top again... Watching you Jeffrey Roach- you murdering SOB. You may be temporarily out of sight, but never out of mind. Guarandangtee you'll never be far away.
He lives at 1913 deerridge drive Morristown tn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many channels can you get in M'town with a ... (Feb '13) 47 min ProteinSlurpy 13
apartments/trailers/houses for rent in morristo... (Jul '12) 1 hr mother of 3 58
Bobby Drinnon - Anyone think he's the real deal? (May '13) 1 hr Sheri 243
(NFC) National Fitness Center (Jun '11) 1 hr Kat 15
Heskett Family Chiropractor (May '11) 1 hr Truth Hurts 37
Cherokee Park 2 hr Lols 90
Jtekt 3 hr Fernando 14

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages