Ingles on the West end is WAY OUT OF ...

Ingles on the West end is WAY OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Who Knows

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Have you been in there lately? If not, don't go!! I think it basically runs it self cause the store manager and assistant are really WORTHLESS!

Always remember, things done in the dark come to light sooner or later.

So maybe one day they will get theirs!
mechanically inclined

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2008
I used to hate going to ingles late at night (after about 10pm) because no one would be at the registers, the guys would be in the aisles stocking and about every 5-10 minutes would look up front to see if anyone was at the checkout. Usually when you'd run in there hoping to pick up a couple of things quickly on the way home or whatever, hoping to avoid wal mart and get in and out really quick, you'd be at the register only to realize that no one was to be found and you still had to wait several minutes to be served.

I was glad when they put in self checkouts as I figured it would alleviate this problem.

Much to my dismay, the self checkouts are only open during the day, they close them at night when they could actually be of use. <puts hand on forehead, shakes head in disappointment>

Seems walmart pulls the same BS too. So tell me, what exactly is the point of having them there if they are closed during the times they could be of most use?

Since: Jan 07

Chester, MA

#3 Nov 17, 2008
If you have a problem with the management why don't you tell them to their face instead of starting a topic? If it is a legitimate problem it can't be solved like this and if its just someone is yellow, spineless or chicken because disciplinary action has been taken against them then most people aren't going to put much thought into your inmature comment anyway.
JAMES

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2008
The manager of the west end is very good ....one of the best ... If you have a problem , tell him ....they don't any better then NICKY PETERS ..
JAMES MORGAN
Well Satisfied

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2008
I've been shopping at Ingles since they opened the store in Alpha. I have always been well satisfied with their service. I especially appreciate their donation of computer equipment to local schools and the friendliness of the people at check-out. I will admit that I seldom shop late in the evening.

I strongly agree that if you have a problem the right way to deal with it is to speak to the manager rather than anonymously criticize them on this forum. Consider: what is your real purpose?
red sandals

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2008
To Who Knows-
Was it you that got fired or reprimanded yesterday? You are probably one of the two who were let go in the last two days. Did you get caught stealing deli dinners or were you the one who bragged about laying out of work on a Sat. night and were fired?
white boy

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2008
As I said "I know alot of people" Nick is a good guy.

“Most Dangerous Man In America”

Since: Nov 08

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2008
i shop there and i like it.....best place in town...
micha in morristown

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2008
I agree with TIM, it's a nice store.
Peace

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2008
I think Ingles on the west end is Fabulous!!!

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 17, 2008
TIM LEARY SUCKS!
Loyal shopper

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Nov 20, 2008
I love going to Ingles. Its always clean and the employees are always friendly. You can usually find items at Ingles that are hard to find anywhere else. I also used to work there as a teenager and it was a great place to work. There are so little customers that come in after 11 that it would kind of be pointless to have a cashier there after that. All you have to do is find one of the stockers and tell them you need to checkout. Don't just stand up there and wait on them.
Lisa

Savannah, GA

#13 Nov 20, 2008
Nickey and the rest of the Ingles staff are wonderful, I have shopped at both stores for years and I have never had even the slightest problem. Sounds to me like this person is a disgruntled teenage ex-employee. Don't you have anything better to do?
shopper

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 21, 2008
i stop about every day every one thier is always very nice a great selection i see no problems
Boozer

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2008
I shop at Ingles. Good store, clean and good selection. BUT the youg checkouts are always busy talking to the young men bagging groceries. When I am paying the high prices, concentrate on what u are doing, not boys.
Who Knows

Jefferson City, TN

#16 Nov 26, 2008
Well actually no I have not been fired, I am still working there :)

Just some things going on in the inner circle's that the public doesn't know about :)

As I said before, all things done in the dark will come to light :)
Boozer

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2008
Ingles West is a good store, clean and carries a very good selection. EXCEPT for the checkouts. They are to busy talking to the bag boys to pay attention to what they are doing. Have seen this many times there. Watch your receipts closely because of this.

Since: Feb 08

Morristown

#18 Nov 26, 2008
Why lay someone off permanently for issues unrelated to job service/function ? I know directly of a person that was told they were permanently laid off. Filed for unemployment and recieved it. Able bodied healthy person who completed every task asked. Then let go to non-work related issues. Not days missed. Or job performance. I will personally never step foot back in the west end store due to many reasons. I MIGHT visit the east end store. But stick to food city, food lion, and wally world. ANd all to the issues at the west end store.

“Most Dangerous Man In America”

Since: Nov 08

Jefferson City, TN

#19 Nov 26, 2008
shopped there today....i still love it....
Rosie

Gallatin, TN

#20 Nov 26, 2008
Who Knows wrote:
Well actually no I have not been fired, I am still working there :)
Just some things going on in the inner circle's that the public doesn't know about :)
As I said before, all things done in the dark will come to light :)
You are talking utter nonsence.....if you have something to day about the 'inner circle' then come out and say it and don't be a coward.....what a total wimp you are, my husband worked there for a short while and Nicky and all the staff he said are the greatest, what's your name then maybe he will know that you were a trouble maker!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope rd. Plant 5 19 min 2nd shift worker 4
sheriff jarnagin 19 min lol 2
Read Knox news sentinel Ernie burzell 20 min lol 21
And yes the baby is his just so u no 59 min Tammy 26
Why Won't Workers Unionize in the South 1 hr j reb 12
Ashley Shear Structure 1 hr for sure 2
Make your voice be heard 3 hr lol 16
Facts on Undocumented Immigrants 3 hr Lol 197

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance