First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Public relations

Talbott, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Can someone explain to me why some people have 2, 3, 4 Facebook accoutns and use all of them?
Cheric

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Public relations wrote:
Can someone explain to me why some people have 2, 3, 4 Facebook accoutns and use all of them?
2, 3, 4 separate sets of friends !
IDK

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Idk ? Do all the pages have the same friends ? Is 1 for dating ? Is 1 for family ? 1 for friends ?
Angel

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2012
Or they want to play games to add more ppl

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Maybe one for each of their many personalities? Lol
Amber

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
heather o`berry has 7. she has multiple personalities too so maybe thats why! ha.
a possibility

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2012
People might have a professional Facebook account that they make visible to the general public, and a more personal page that's only visible to friends.
IKnow

Palmyra, VA

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Most are for the games.Whatever their reasons they should know it is against Facebook's TOS and they are cracking down.They will lock your accounts and if you keep making more than one account they will ban you.
yah

Newport, TN

#9 Jan 28, 2012
I have one that's public and i allow people from my work to be added. I also have one that private and only for friends so i don't ever have to hear flack from my boss about anything they MAY or MAY NOT like on my page.
iknow

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2012
They do this so their partner so to speak cant keep track of them. They will put in a relationship and act all good and then the other acct. will say single. This is where the truee personality comes out. Know cause I caught a few doing this. This is just what they told me as to why they do it.
Lamb

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 29, 2012
iknow wrote:
They do this so their partner so to speak cant keep track of them. They will put in a relationship and act all good and then the other acct. will say single. This is where the truee personality comes out. Know cause I caught a few doing this. This is just what they told me as to why they do it.
Having multiple accts just to hide from a partner is waste of effort. Unless they use a completely different name, he will find you. To have more than one acct using the exact same name is just taunting him.
Citizen

Pageland, SC

#12 Jan 29, 2012
I think the creator of FB is athiest . How do you feel about FB now ? Just curious
iknow

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 29, 2012
Lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Having multiple accts just to hide from a partner is waste of effort. Unless they use a completely different name, he will find you. To have more than one acct using the exact same name is just taunting him.
WEll dont u think they use a different name? Sure if they r hiding of course they r.
yah

Newport, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Citizen wrote:
I think the creator of FB is athiest . How do you feel about FB now ? Just curious
The inventor of your computer is an Atheist, so please toss your computer out the window and stfu.
Holly

Maryville, TN

#15 Jan 30, 2012
I've often wondered the same thing. Do they have something they are trying to hide, do they have an account they accept one group of friends then don't accept the other group. My question is how the heck do you keep up with which email address you used with this or that account, password management and which one to check today. Does one with multiple accounts check all of them when they check one or do they do on this day, the other the next and so forth and so on. That makes no sense to me. Personal opinion, anyone who would go to this much trouble is either a. a nut b. is a psycho with a lot of bad news and baggage to carry around or c. they are snooping around for some weird reason. People who go to this much trouble have way too much time, a way too warped mind and need some kind of help.

Since: Sep 10

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 30, 2012
i can answer for my self, i have 2 face book accounts one for friends and family

the second for my bdsm life style

on my main page i have to be so carefull on what i post there are relatives who are under 18 who look at , i got yelled at by relatives because a friend told a dirty joke.

to me its not fair i cant be the full me on a face book page, but since i cant i will have 2 accounts
Citizen

Mooresville, NC

#17 Jan 30, 2012
Question , what is BDSM ? Why not just have 1 facebook and everyone accept who u r ??? Including this alterior lifestyle.

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 30, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Question , what is BDSM ? Why not just have 1 facebook and everyone accept who u r ??? Including this alterior lifestyle.
i wish it was that easy

bdsm is ok ill try to explain it so bear with me

bdsm bondage domniation sado maschism or you can have play partners.

its where people live role master mistress switch slave sub

its a life style where you have sex slaves , which i do, you can also use a sub slave for hard play such as edge play, age play, bondage, candle play, maid play, no strings house work, corner time, leashes and collars, water sports that i dont do, cross play , use them as furniture, blood play, toys, kitty puppy play, oction

on my private page is for me my husband and our slaves, and other people in the life style. the pictures i post are not good for my family and the young ones to see. we came out to a few realtives but they tried to do a intervation, some people have quite talking to us because they cant get over what we like, or then all of a sudden they think we are hitting on them when we arnt

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 30, 2012
and others dont like that we are married and play with others. theres no cheating, but they feel they have to mind our business
Holly

Maryville, TN

#20 Jan 30, 2012
jamie27 wrote:
i can answer for my self, i have 2 face book accounts one for friends and family
the second for my bdsm life style
on my main page i have to be so carefull on what i post there are relatives who are under 18 who look at , i got yelled at by relatives because a friend told a dirty joke.
to me its not fair i cant be the full me on a face book page, but since i cant i will have 2 accounts
You need a good spanking! Let me put my gag ball in my mouth and refrain from speaking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops gone bad #9 13 min corrupt leaders 188
rich williams is bald and wrinkled ffag 15 min Tom 83
Boys missing from detention center possibly kid... 21 min lol 15
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 41 min Lol 17
Why Do We Hate 1 hr LMAO 26
Danielle Davis Shawn Cox 1 hr Graham 2
Diesel Fuel Plant (Mar '12) 1 hr Curious George 134
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE