First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need A New Do

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Oops, had posted wanting info on Hair Shapers - understand this is now Main Attraction. Looking for a new stylist - any recommends
Crab apple

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2008
take your pick- one is so happy with plastic parts, one is only concerned with wanting to have "face done", one can't stand anyone cause of a loveless relationship...... I'd drive to Knoxville - that way noone will know you, your family, nothing about you therefore won't stand around for 30 minutes gossiping about you when you leave. Trust me on that one!!!!

“Seriously??”

Since: Aug 08

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Need A New Do wrote:
Oops, had posted wanting info on Hair Shapers - understand this is now Main Attraction. Looking for a new stylist - any recommends
Try "Betti Rose" in the Gardens on West A.J. next to Saint Patricks Church. The ladies in there are very nice and do a great job! Longest I have ever stayed with a stylist! Main Attraction/Hair Shapers, I went to for years and staring becoming unpleasant and too pricey! I loved it a few years ago, but it started going downhill quick when all of their good people left and I left with a cut that I was unhappy with and I felt was way overpriced. Try Betti Rose...good pricing and great ladies, try Susan, she listens to her clients and that means alot! Good luck!
Peg Bundy

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2008
Crab apple wrote:
take your pick- one is so happy with plastic parts, one is only concerned with wanting to have "face done", one can't stand anyone cause of a loveless relationship...... I'd drive to Knoxville - that way noone will know you, your family, nothing about you therefore won't stand around for 30 minutes gossiping about you when you leave. Trust me on that one!!!!
Right on gal - you have hit the nail on the head several times there. I haven't been to this salon but know (from photos in that Morristown magazine) three of the one's who are working at this salon. There was a little 'staged incident' that occurred one time when I was at another salon two of the people worked at. It really showed me just how unprofessional they were and to think my stylist was involved in really ticked me off. The other one who was head of the trick - let's just say if she was that insecure in her private life she should have gone home packed her bags and headed the h out of dodge. When you go to a salon you go there for a professional service - not to be talked about like a dog or some woman's insecurities play out with a high dollar paying customer - I hope this makes sense - I really don't want to mention their names on here -- so all I can say is not just no but H--- NO!

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Anitra Owens at R.Collins and Company Salon is great, she does my hair and it took sometime to find someone to do a great job on my hair to my satisfaction. I love my hair now she does a great job.
Know Her

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 19, 2008
WeBLong wrote:
Anitra Owens at R.Collins and Company Salon is great, she does my hair and it took sometime to find someone to do a great job on my hair to my satisfaction. I love my hair now she does a great job.
Don't go to her she's a hoe. I wouldn't let her touch me.

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2008
Know Her wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a personal problem you have with her that has nothing to do with hair.
Wanna Know

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2008
WeBLong wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a personal problem you have with her that has nothing to do with hair.
I don't know about that = walk by a certain salon with your b/f or husband - hint it's a BIG STORE - walk by the salon and watch the blonds who work in there - always keeping an eye out what's coming by --- and if the man looks good doesn't matter - wife, g/f, kids, whatever - they are lit up like the Rockefeller Christmas tree - a smile from ear to ear- now someone might say 'that is a ho' and along with that thought - I don't want something trying to catch a man's eye when they should be concentrating on my hair....
micha in morristown

Heiskell, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2008
WeBLong wrote:
didn't she used to work at Options?

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2008
micha in morristown wrote:
<quoted text> didn't she used to work at Options?
yes

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2008
WeBLong wrote:
I go to anitra too, she's great!!! My husband has been there too. She's no ho.
I've been a customer of hers for about 4 or more years.
If you're worried about your husband, maybe you don't trust him. I can trust mine.
The Spanker

Morristown, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2008
I would like to spank some of those girl in there. they got some big o bootys
mmm

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2008
Yasher wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to anitra too, she's great!!! My husband has been there too. She's no ho.
I've been a customer of hers for about 4 or more years.
If you're worried about your husband, maybe you don't trust him. I can trust mine.
Amen I can trust mine too, so I guess (know her) can't say that about hers.
Wanna Know

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 21, 2008
Know Her wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who she is- does she have "plastic parts"
mee

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2008
I go to R-Collins and they are great. Rodney does mine and he does a great job.
Know Her

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2008
Wanna Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who she is- does she have "plastic parts"
Yes she does
Know Her

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2008
WeBLong wrote:
<quoted text>Amen I can trust mine too, so I guess (know her) can't say that about hers.
It's not the husband you need to worry about it's her!
Cruisin

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2008
Know Her wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she does
good lord how in the world did her surgeon ever back those things into that tiny space - Is she married, been married or looking- off subject but that five color hair is going out of style -- some of these stylists are like Sneedville and mall hair- they just can't shake it.
Cruisin

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2008
Know Her wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the husband you need to worry about it's her!
That's the truth. Sometimes I sort of pity these people who are so trustworthly. We've all heard about the wife who sat around thinking good ole Joe just loved loved her to death, was the best dad. and lalalala. Everyone was sitting behind her thinking she doesn't have a frigging clue old Joe is bonking Clare down the street.
Know Her

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2008
Cruisin wrote:
<quoted text>
good lord how in the world did her surgeon ever back those things into that tiny space - Is she married, been married or looking- off subject but that five color hair is going out of style -- some of these stylists are like Sneedville and mall hair- they just can't shake it.
She's divorced cause she couldn't keep her pants on. No matter what color her hair is it still don't help her look as pretty as she thinks she is. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violation of probation 1 hr CloseFriend 30
who is mr.grinch 1 hr sike 2
Construction beside the new Food City West 3 hr Who 5
Morristown Tennessee Full of Illegal Mexicans (Jul '11) 3 hr god help us 146
tell me 4 hr Well 19
Automotive Question About Headlights 4 hr That guy 9
Naked Pictures of Wife 4 hr callie 7
teacher at school 7 hr embarrased by us 11
Morristown Dating
Find my Match