tatoo place by long john silvers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Breck

Morristown, TN

#21 Aug 25, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> The majority of convicts do have tats. You won't see hardly any doctors, pastors, lawyers, are many nice people with tats, but the majority are stupid people that look like convicts and they can't get a good job. The majority of good paying jobs are held by no tat people. People are not impressed with people with tats. They look all not so smart.
You are the one who is "not so smart". Duh....
besttatsintown

Morristown, TN

#22 Aug 25, 2012
Dude, modify tattoo is where I go. Great work, great people. I had an awesome experience there. Pricing is good too.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#23 Aug 25, 2012
Breck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is "not so smart". Duh....
May not be smart but at least I don't waste money on ink that can carry bacteria and cause skin cancer and I won't have to spend money to remove the stupid things when I wise up. I can also go for a job interview and not worry about being turned down because I look like a gang banging convict!
forreal

Morristown, TN

#24 Aug 25, 2012
besttatsintown wrote:
Dude, modify tattoo is where I go. Great work, great people. I had an awesome experience there. Pricing is good too.
Yeah, I've been there before too. I got some lettering done on my forearm. I have to agree with you. Really nice place to get tats. I'm completely satisfied with mine.
Tammy

United States

#25 Aug 25, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> The majority of convicts do have tats. You won't see hardly any doctors, pastors, lawyers, are many nice people with tats, but the majority are stupid people that look like convicts and they can't get a good job. The majority of good paying jobs are held by no tat people. People are not impressed with people with tats. They look all not so smart.
If all yiddles are yaddles, and some yaddles are yoddles, then some yoddles must be yiddles. True or false?
Tammy

United States

#26 Aug 25, 2012
Sorry about all the postings, my browser went nuts! Lol
wow

Seymour, TN

#27 Aug 25, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> But why do they want to look like trashy convicts? Just asking?
get out and live a little. u might just like it.
Tammy

United States

#28 Aug 25, 2012
TS, those sitting on glass toilet bowls should never chuck stones. Wink, nod ...
Tammy

United States

#29 Aug 25, 2012
That there boys and girls, is what we call a triple entendre. Wink, nudge ...
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#30 Aug 26, 2012
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
If all yiddles are yaddles, and some yaddles are yoddles, then some yoddles must be yiddles. True or false?
The Truth Man got your tongue with truth or something?

Since: Sep 10

Morristown, TN

#31 Aug 26, 2012
besttatsintown wrote:
im gonna have to check them out
wannatat

Morristown, TN

#32 Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone know the number to modify tattoo
tattoos

Concord, NC

#33 Oct 15, 2012
tattoos e got a full sleeve and i have a hell of a job make 18.50 a hour deal with all of the head people at factorise so u might want to do your homework its 2012 before u say u cant get a good job with tats oh and by the way never been in trouble with the law
Anti-Theist

Morristown, TN

#34 Oct 15, 2012
I find it odd that the canvas pays to be drawn upon. I don't know anything else about tattoos
dontgo

Morristown, TN

#35 Jan 24, 2013
Don't go to modify. Used to be really cool. Amanda is ALWAYS late for appointments, and she can be really rude and unprofessional at times. Also, here recently, I've seen a dog at the shop? A tattoo shop is no place for a dog. Period. That's gross. She claims to have service dog papers for it, but they're fake. My mom works at a place that is supposed to keep up with stuff like that, and she looked in the files and the dog isn't even registered. Nasty place.
tina

Nashville, TN

#36 Jan 24, 2013
Wow one track mind just my opinion I think that most people with tats really don't care what u think if they did they wouldn't get them in first place I think their is a saying don't judge a book by its cover

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#37 Jan 25, 2013
People that like tattoos do not give two sh!ts what you think about us.. Convicts do have tattoos but so does 80% of the population.. Get used to it. There's a difference between a 20$ tattoo and a tattoo for a few cigarettes and a 300$ tattoo. It's also called BODY ART. Express yourself
jamie

United States

#38 Jan 25, 2013
My uncle spent his whole life in trouble in and out of reform schools,then spent 10 and half years in prison for armed robbery,guess what he didn't have ANY tattoos so don't judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing near exit 8? 1 hr wondering 6
JAMES Scarborough snitch 2 hr Any 9
Steve Masoner 2 hr Keystone24beers 9
Amvets (Feb '11) 2 hr Higherground 36
Best fighter in Morristown (Dec '08) 2 hr Mrbudlite 384
Why do husbands cheat while their wives are pre... (Oct '11) 4 hr Whatever 10
Let's finance everything and pretend we're somb... 5 hr Just Me 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance