tatoo place by long john silvers

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quetion

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2012
ok i got a tat there a few months ago. i loved how it turned out, the guy was great, and made me feel comftrable

the only drawl back
while watting my turn the male owner and other people who worked there had a tone of drama cussing and yelling at each other. i want to go back there later because i liked the guy who did my tat his work was great. is this normal for this shop? has anyone else gone there and seen this. i am hoping it is a one time thing because the artist was great,
quetion

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2012
i meant the one by long john silvers
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Why do you want to make yourself look like a prison thug to start with? All the inmates have them.
quetion

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
Why do you want to make yourself look like a prison thug to start with? All the inmates have them.
many do have them but many people who have them have never been in trouble a day in there life , like my self. i like tats always have where i have them you would never see them because they are in private places where me or my husband would see them

Since: Sep 10

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2012
many people who have tats have never been in prision. i have a tat , i get some looks from people who dont aprove of them, but i also get many people who do like what i have . heck my mom has one and so does my mother inlaw, each one are very respected and have good standing jobs . never been a problem for the community
Jazzi

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Everything there has calmed down quite a bit. I'm the owner now, Johnny ( the male owner) passed away in January. But we are closing at the end of this month.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2012
jamie27 wrote:
many people who have tats have never been in prision. i have a tat , i get some looks from people who dont aprove of them, but i also get many people who do like what i have . heck my mom has one and so does my mother inlaw, each one are very respected and have good standing jobs . never been a problem for the community
But why do they want to look like trashy convicts? Just asking?

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> But why do they want to look like trashy convicts? Just asking?
i dont , i have a tat in a very private place, i do not look trashy at all. why do you act like a bigot who stero types people?

if some one wants art on there body its there body, you dont like it dont look and keep your opions to your self, im sure your mother taught that to you
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2012
jamie27 wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont , i have a tat in a very private place, i do not look trashy at all. why do you act like a bigot who stero types people?
if some one wants art on there body its there body, you dont like it dont look and keep your opions to your self, im sure your mother taught that to you
Just saying I have never seen a convict without a tat. Why do people want to look like convict gang bangers? You know it's true!

Morristown, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> Just saying I have never seen a convict without a tat. Why do people want to look like convict gang bangers? You know it's true!
no its not, there are many people who have tats in private places who are up standing

and you never did anwer my questions. if you cant stick to the topic of it or go on the gay bashing ones
jayee

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2012
considering i am a nurse. with no record what so ever. and i have 9 tatts i guess that makes me a bad a person.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2012
jamie27 wrote:
<quoted text>
no its not, there are many people who have tats in private places who are up standing
and you never did anwer my questions. if you cant stick to the topic of it or go on the gay bashing ones
Have you ever seen a convict without a tat?
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 22, 2012
jayee wrote:
considering i am a nurse. with no record what so ever. and i have 9 tatts i guess that makes me a bad a person.
Not a bad person, but a person that looks like a convict. The NBA looks like gangster convicts!
Carly

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever seen a convict without a tat?
I have never seen a CONVICT in my life.
Haywood Jablowe

Morristown, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
Yes. Several.

Morristown, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
yes i have 45 , and if you ask how i know i was a police exploere in fl and we had to do community work with the fellon picking up trash on the road , and some of the people i went to job corps with who were there for probation had no tats
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#17 Aug 23, 2012
jamie27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i have 45 , and if you ask how i know i was a police exploere in fl and we had to do community work with the fellon picking up trash on the road , and some of the people i went to job corps with who were there for probation had no tats
I bet the ones that didn't have tats were far and few between.

Morristown, TN

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Truth Spreader wrote:
<quoted text> I bet the ones that didn't have tats were far and few between.
honeslty i think it just depends on the person there are good people who go to church there are bad people who go to church, there are good moms bad moms, good food bad food.

its jut half and half maybe the people you met or judged could be that. but ya know
jut depends on you, i dont want to change your way of thinking i jut stringly disagree since i have a tat and no record or anything wrong with me ok ok i admit i have a lot of bookws and dvds
Tammy

Knoxville, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Convicts probably do have tattoos, but I've never met one. But so what? So do doctors, lawyers, nice people, stupid people, pastors, and many others you've probably met and never knew it.
Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Tammy wrote:
Convicts probably do have tattoos, but I've never met one. But so what? So do doctors, lawyers, nice people, stupid people, pastors, and many others you've probably met and never knew it.
The majority of convicts do have tats. You won't see hardly any doctors, pastors, lawyers, are many nice people with tats, but the majority are stupid people that look like convicts and they can't get a good job. The majority of good paying jobs are held by no tat people. People are not impressed with people with tats. They look all not so smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all Black people so fast? 5 min Nate River 1
Kevin Maish 7 min greatgal 6
Animal shelter 10 min red 21
Construction In Front of New Walmart 24 min toxic trash 13
does anyone know Kacie Boatman? 30 min gladys 2
Mr.j welcome any time and his girl twisted 1 hr shaggy 2 Dope 1
Motorcycle clubs around east tn 1 hr Ralph 3
Cops around the new walmart 2 hr LMAO 33
Morristown Dating
Find my Match