dr chavin patients discharged

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder oh how i wonda

Morristown, TN

#1 May 26, 2013
did yall get a 2 week supply when and if you were discharged? my own AUNT stole all my sh*t did yall get a 2 week supply when discharged and if so how long ago, i got serious problems and gotta find a new dr if i CAN but if he aint gonna give me 2 week supply then i aint even goin
well guess what

Spruce Pine, NC

#2 May 26, 2013
He's pushing suboxone now, he might give u some
brent s

Loudon, TN

#3 May 26, 2013
What's you aunt got to do with weather he gives a two weeks script or not?
Wow

Charleston, SC

#4 May 26, 2013
You're supposed to get your normal 30day script, by law. You may want to look it up on google instead of topix!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 May 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
You're supposed to get your normal 30day script, by law. You may want to look it up on google instead of topix!
Well, suboxone clinics don't give out 30 day scripts. They only give a week or two at a time. Insurance will pay for one 30 day script a month but it won't pay in weekly increments. Suboxone doctors also won't take insurance. So the person is left paying for the clinic visit, which costs a lot of money. Who can afford it? Doctors like Chavin get people hooked on drugs then they get even more money from operating these clinics. And they're getting away with it.
Wow

Charleston, SC

#6 May 27, 2013
2centz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, suboxone clinics don't give out 30 day scripts. They only give a week or two at a time. Insurance will pay for one 30 day script a month but it won't pay in weekly increments. Suboxone doctors also won't take insurance. So the person is left paying for the clinic visit, which costs a lot of money. Who can afford it? Doctors like Chavin get people hooked on drugs then they get even more money from operating these clinics. And they're getting away with it.
The OP is asking about when they discharge you due to a violation of the pain mgmt contract. The law states they are supposed to give you a 30 day script, this is so you can either find a new Dr. or ween yourself off the medication.
ll50000abc

Pomaria, SC

#7 May 29, 2013
Dr. Chavin is not a doctor that I would let touch my dog let alone trust with my health and life.
Freaking Insane

Knoxville, TN

#8 May 30, 2013
This guy gets people hooked on stronger shit than they need and ask for, does crazy painful procedures to them that are unnecessary, and then discharges them for no good reason without any help and threatening to call every doctor in town so they can't get help. My advice, stay very fucking far away.
pffffft

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 31, 2013
Freaking Insane wrote:
This guy gets people hooked on stronger shit than they need and ask for, does crazy painful procedures to them that are unnecessary, and then discharges them for no good reason without any help and threatening to call every doctor in town so they can't get help. My advice, stay very fucking far away.
Next time, wherever you end up, don't mess up on your pill count. Then you won't have to make excuses when really it was your own fault for being a dumbass....mmmmkay?
u will remember

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Freaking Insane wrote:
u r right I saw him for 14 years he a monster wish people would ban together an boycott him but nobody wants to get rid of him just want to talk an no action me im ready to do whatever we can do to run him out of mtown he almost killed me twice in the pasr 2 years
u will remember

Morristown, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2013
well im back Michael chavin I hope ur day is going good cause mine is not you were a good dr when u started what happened why did u let me down I pray for u an ur family everyday an I do forgive u cause that what the bible says to do to ur enemies!!! what did I ever do to u for u to let me down an not do the protocol to find out why I was in so much pain yes I had to lay in bed for 8 months before another dr was nice enough to do the dye study you could have done it the day u saw it on the xray an why did u increase my pump so more dilaudid would pump in my tissue an say yea I see it but don't believe it well it was fractured an u have cost medicare 200,000.00 in medical bill not to mention my time pain an thousands of dollars I have spent sometimes I feel like sending u all my medical bills so u can see how u have ruined my life but I have faith in god that he will handle this situation, you should stand up an take responsibility for what u have done to me but doubt that will happen may god bless u u need it
Duh

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Which one is it? In another topix about this doctor you wrote he charged medicare 100,000 now it's 200,000.... Oh, by the way it didn't cost YOU one penny, since you filed your visits to him on your insurance!
u will remember

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Duh wrote:
Which one is it? In another topix about this doctor you wrote he charged medicare 100,000 now it's 200,000.... Oh, by the way it didn't cost YOU one penny, since you filed your visits to him on your insurance!
just had surgery again may 7 I ve worked all my life as a nurse I have paid in taxex an that is what medicare is u don't know my whole story it been going on now for 2 years god forbid u have happen to u what happened to me will pray for understanding an yes ive had copays time an gas back an forth to Nashville I have spent thousands of dollars an still have 1000's to pay u have no idea lost of work for family losr of work for my work even disable I still try an do work so so sorry u don't know the whole story !!!!! may god bless u an ur family
areyouinsane

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jun 9, 2013
Did you say nurse? God, I hope you didn't chart the way you post on topix. Its like you were high as you typed that rambling mess. It shouldn't take three attempts to understand your post. And if he was so bad why did you go to him that long? If you are a nurse surely you would recognize good care versus what you say you received.
yeppers

White Pine, TN

#15 Jun 9, 2013
areyouinsane wrote:
Did you say nurse? God, I hope you didn't chart the way you post on topix. Its like you were high as you typed that rambling mess. It shouldn't take three attempts to understand your post. And if he was so bad why did you go to him that long? If you are a nurse surely you would recognize good care versus what you say you received.
EXACTLY
Trish

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Jun 9, 2013
On the next episode of Pillbillies......

"my ant stoal mi peelz!"
u will remember

Morristown, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2013
areyouinsane wrote:
like I said u don't the whole story so I forgive u for saying the things u did karma has a way of coming back on people an so foes god apparently u don't believe in god so I pray u find him before u go to hell good luck with ur life hope u an ur family r blessed. his care was good up until 2012. see u don't know the whole story u r assuming an u know what that means when u assume maybe u don't as for being high ive never been high on my meds I have pages of doc. to back up my body see u don't know the whole story, so before u judge someone know all the facts an if u don't like what I write just avoid it there r 100 if not 1000 of people this man has done wrong either u never been there or u r one of his pill heads!!!!!!!!!!
areyouinsane

Mcminnville, TN

#18 Jun 11, 2013
u will remember wrote:
<quoted text> like I said u don't the whole story so I forgive u for saying the things u did karma has a way of coming back on people an so foes god apparently u don't believe in god so I pray u find him before u go to hell good luck with ur life hope u an ur family r blessed. his care was good up until 2012. see u don't know the whole story u r assuming an u know what that means when u assume maybe u don't as for being high ive never been high on my meds I have pages of doc. to back up my body see u don't know the whole story, so before u judge someone know all the facts an if u don't like what I write just avoid it there r 100 if not 1000 of people this man has done wrong either u never been there or u r one of his pill heads!!!!!!!!!!
People will be much more likely to take you seriously if you can stop getting high long enough to write a coherent sentence. And the last thing I need is a junkie saying she forgives me and then telling me I'm hell bound when you are to f'ed up un pills to even find the bathroom, much less heaven. Go snort another roxy and then whine because he cut you off.
u will remember

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2013
areyouinsane wrote:
<quoted text>People will be much more likely to take you seriously if you can stop getting high long enough to write a coherent sentence. And the last thing I need is a junkie saying she forgives me and then telling me I'm hell bound when you are to f'ed up un pills to even find the bathroom, much less heaven. Go snort another roxy and then whine because he cut you off.
I don't snort pilla u r not a good person ck ur spelling !!! I go to bathroom by my self u must b the pill head sticks an stones can break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me I will pray for u cause it seems u need help an can tell u r not a godly person have a good life maybe u work for chavin u don't know me u never seen my medical records an u have no right to say lies about me he didn't cut me off I discharged myself from his clinic because of several dr an other people in the medical field but I can go to any clinic cause im no junkie just an older woman who got hurt on an ambulance call trying to save another person life !!!!! so keep talking an saying lies god will take care of u!!!!!!
bob

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Jun 12, 2013
u will remember wrote:
<quoted text> I don't snort pilla u r not a good person ck ur spelling !!! I go to bathroom by my self u must b the pill head sticks an stones can break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me I will pray for u cause it seems u need help an can tell u r not a godly person have a good life maybe u work for chavin u don't know me u never seen my medical records an u have no right to say lies about me he didn't cut me off I discharged myself from his clinic because of several dr an other people in the medical field but I can go to any clinic cause im no junkie just an older woman who got hurt on an ambulance call trying to save another person life !!!!! so keep talking an saying lies god will take care of u!!!!!!
Linda f.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakemoore Subdivision (Aug '14) 1 hr resident 96
Local AA 2 hr plow 4
rgog 2 hr Gone 1
habitat for humanity houses (Apr '14) 3 hr sara 7
Holly Morgan 3 hr 9080knows it all 3
Home Depot (Jul '14) 3 hr bae 30
Sarah Taylor at JTEKT 3 hr really? 5
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 6 hr Tony Clifton 36
More from around the web

Morristown People Search