Posted in the Morristown Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Bill of rights

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Thank you. I'm sure their are plenty of innocent people in there that have not been tried. I won't waste the change to promote this crap. You should have a companion insert that details the follow up after the arrest, could help save a family's future.

In my opinion.
I m so busy

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Sometimes you thank you reallyy know people but cone 2 find out they are 100% stranglers.
Bill of rights

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Odd how most are "serving time" or brought in on violation of probation. All of it is one huge money racket. Once you are put in an unjust legal system you will never get out of it. People that could otherwise produce, and aid society, are hampered by bullshit like this.

Ruining lives one publication at a time.

If a jail is not certified, or seen as inadequate by the state, doesnt that mean there are huge problems with the legal system itself?

I would not let a person build my house, if the house they "live" in is dilapidated.

In MY opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name 3 good things about Morristown 1 hr Shine On 33
The Art of using different threads to send a me... 3 hr Enlightenment 1
Shhhh! 3 hr RebelYell 1
Real snitches 3 hr Use to be friend 24
Koch food going down 5 hr RebelYell 25
Fast living had me trapped in the street game... 5 hr Calliope New Orle... 1
Melissa Carson 7 hr Albert 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance