Hurt

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Why was I picked out to be hurt by my church pastor and a group of people ! I can understand why people do not go to church now! I now have no church family!I have ask forgiveness if I had wrong them in anyway! They want forgive me !
Church

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry but we needed someone to take the fall for what was going down in the congregation. It isn't as bad for you as it would have been for the others involved so we decided to put it on you. It will pass with time and you will recover with Gods grace.
God bless.
ShowMeTheMoney

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Pony up more money for the collection plate, and we'll consider forgiveness.
Hurt

Stanley, NC

#4 Nov 15, 2012
ShowMeTheMoney wrote:
Pony up more money for the collection plate, and we'll consider forgiveness.
I will give you a million next time I see you LOL
really

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Hurt wrote:
Why was I picked out to be hurt by my church pastor and a group of people ! I can understand why people do not go to church now! I now have no church family!I have ask forgiveness if I had wrong them in anyway! They want forgive me !
Worry about yourself. If you asked them to forgive you, and they haven't, then that is on THEM, and THEM alone. NO ONE else. You don't have to pay for others sins, just your on, so mind your own and worry about your on self.

If YOU were trully right, you wouldn't be on Topix anyway, spreading things, you would be on your knees praying. Sheshh people need to get their feelings out of church and get their hearts on the lost. Stop worrying about everyone else!
some people

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Hurt wrote:
u said no wonder people dont go to church do you think starting things about churches on topix is going to help anyone go to? ur just being a trouble maker with nothing better to do than sit on the interenet a make up crap. go talk to the people you have a propblem with, but you wont cause you would rather sit on the computer, nothing better to do. go get you some, there are plenty oof avaiolable men and woman. loser
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Everything done in secret will be revealed. If you are trying to start trouble, then you are in the wrong. God shows things to people who are close to Him. It will be revealed.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to pay for others sins, just your own...
Really? I thought your sins were paid for already by Jesus? Wasn't that what the whole sacrifice/cross thing was about?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Simple Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought your sins were paid for already by Jesus? Wasn't that what the whole sacrifice/cross thing was about?
Joe, what the Bible says and what people do for themselves are two different things...but they are tied together because the people who go to church and are supposed to be doing things the 'right' way are at different levels in their walk with Jesus.

Yes, you're right...Jesus died for our sins, but while a person may be saved and be a Believer...he or she may not know everything they need to know to talk the talk or walk the walk. No Believer knows it all or acts the way they are supposed to act. We're all just trying to make it through life as best as we can.
I hope this makes sense.
To the

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2012
to the dumb lady that posted this thread. The reason I say you are dumb is because you have an answer - Leave that cult church and join another one. Do not let them get any of your joy. Some church's think they own the people. Let me tell you, there are plenty of other churches that will take you with open arms.
Forget those losers. And after you do that, I will no longer call you dumb, but smart.
Let us know.
Cak

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 17, 2012
What church
Advice

Morristown, TN

#12 Nov 17, 2012
If you are telling the truth, and you asked the church members to forgive you and they won't, they are not Christians. You have done what you needed to do, so do not go back there, that is not where you need to be. Christians all sin and make mistakes, we are supposed to forgive and forget about the sin and go on with our life and remember it no more. God bless you in your journey with Him, find another church that will love you and welcome you!
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2012
2centz wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, what the Bible says and what people do for themselves are two different things...but they are tied together because the people who go to church and are supposed to be doing things the 'right' way are at different levels in their walk with Jesus.
Yes, you're right...Jesus died for our sins, but while a person may be saved and be a Believer...he or she may not know everything they need to know to talk the talk or walk the walk. No Believer knows it all or acts the way they are supposed to act. We're all just trying to make it through life as best as we can.
I hope this makes sense.
No. That didn't really clear anything up. Just the usual decoder ring nonsense. The post I replied to said that one has to pay for their sins. How so?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Simple Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That didn't really clear anything up. Just the usual decoder ring nonsense. The post I replied to said that one has to pay for their sins. How so?
Just because Christains make statements like that doesn't mean it's so. Jesus died for our sins ..yes but that doesn't mean it registerx like it should. Wanna know why a lot of Christians stop going to church? Becuz they can't fully grasp the fact their sins are truly forgiven. They think in their head,'I sinned so I'm not worthy to go back to church...everyone knows I sinned...I lied, I cheated...whatever'. The truth is we are all sinners &I fall short but we need to believe we're forgiven. That don't mean we can sin at will because we should strive to do things right. It means when we do fall short we can confess it & be cleansed. Sorry if words might be wrong but I'm texting this & I'm not going back to correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown is going to hell (Aug '14) 12 min come on now 16
cooper family 37 min someone 121
Nick Purkey 42 min Tina 11
cops gone bad #9 1 hr It B True 123
Anyone with Complaints about Landlord Marie Dalton 1 hr Larry 2
What is going on at the animal shelter? (Jul '14) 1 hr movestupid 115
Miss Burns 1 hr medical bill 3

Freeze Watch for Hamblen County was issued at March 27 at 10:00AM CDT

Morristown Dating
Find my Match