Bobby Davis- whats next
HELP

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I think that Bobby Davis would make a great president of MYSA. He carries himself very professionally and is the exact opposite of Matt Thompson. Come on Bobby, you know you can't stay away from Football. This would give you the oppertunity to teach kids the correct way to play before they begin middle school.
HELPjr

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2010
I agree! MYSA needs Bobby Davis.
so wrong

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Bobby is a good guy as well as Matt. I knew it would only be a matter of time before u people would start this crap. Bobby did a great job at Medoview last year didn't he. LOL. Matt is not coaching ur kids. There are coaches assigned to each team so why mess with him?
SUPPORT

Smyrna, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2010
I think Bobby is a great public figure. Anything that he can do with the kids would be great and kids love him! I will support Bobby in anything he chooses to do! Very good guy, family man, and community man.
SEEIT

Franklinville, NC

#5 Aug 11, 2010
JANITOR AT ONE OF THE SCHOOLS MOST LIKELY.

Since: Aug 10

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Bobby Davis is one of the best guys you'll ever meet I know I grew up with him and my family is really good friends with his whole family I would do anything I can to help him in what ever he dose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punky's a snitch? 3 hr Watcher 1
any dirt on any employee at shell station on so... 3 hr Watcher 7
William massa lawyer 4 hr Julia 4
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 5 hr Bad Boy 747
Marva B 5 hr OHMYGOSH 9
Billy F 5 hr OHMYGOSH 9
Who watches the watchers? 5 hr OHMYGOSH 9
breaking news CORRUPTION AT MANLEY BAPTIST (Jul '13) 18 hr That guy 185

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web