Dirty Dale Lynch,School Today(BIG MIS...

Dirty Dale Lynch,School Today(BIG MISTAKE)

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old Cold Toe

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Well, Dirty Dale Lynch strikes again. Let's see here, he doesnt have school yesterday, but somehow he decides we should have it today, while we're under a FLOOD WATCH and have the possibility of ICE and SNOW ! Dirty Dale can't make sound decisions ! His decision could effect childrens lives, THIS MAN IS INCAPABLE(in my opinion) to make good decisions and should RESIGN HIS POSITION AT ONCE !

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2013
One could only wish, but we are stuck with him, as the school board keeps renewing his contract. If you want to change school directors, vote in new voices on the school board, as that is the only way change will happen for our school system.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#3 Jan 17, 2013
The weather channel has snow starting around noon. Why would he do this?
City council

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Stop talking bad about dr lynch . He barely gets by on the salary we pay him . He is forced to drive that out dated 2012 Lexus . He goes with out so the teachers can make more money and have more for the kids . Just last year he voted to give himself a pay cut and give the teachers a raise.
We should all be considered lucky to have this great man as our super .
Old Cold Toe

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
The weather channel has snow starting around noon. Why would he do this?
he's a clueless buffoon, thats why
Old Cold Toe

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
City council wrote:
Stop talking bad about dr lynch . He barely gets by on the salary we pay him . He is forced to drive that out dated 2012 Lexus . He goes with out so the teachers can make more money and have more for the kids . Just last year he voted to give himself a pay cut and give the teachers a raise.
he's a yeller belly, he aint no Herbert Harville
Really

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I'd say he did it because contrary to popular belief, kids can go to school in the rain. Also, if they get in half a day, in the state's eyes it counts as a whole day. Sorry fat johnny has to actually put the game controller down and actually has to go learn. Just because you sit on the couch all day and collect a check doesn't mean your child should.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2013
He is a buffoon but he is our buffoon. We could be stuck with Knox county's village idiot...just a thought.
old cold toe

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Really wrote:
I'd say he did it because contrary to popular belief, kids can go to school in the rain. Also, if they get in half a day, in the state's eyes it counts as a whole day. Sorry fat johnny has to actually put the game controller down and actually has to go learn. Just because you sit on the couch all day and collect a check doesn't mean your child should.
it's all about the youngin's safety dip wad, get a clue
old cold toe

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 17, 2013
i guess ol Dirty Dale has made contact with Ober Gatlinburg and the snow mobile's are on the way to get the youngins home safely
Sure

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Well, if your "youngin" speaks like you, them i'm sure safety is the least of your family's concen. I've yet to see a child melt from being wet, and I bet at the end of the day, no morristown children will be harmed by the raindrops. Considering the snow isn't supposed to start until 4 o clock, I'd say they will be safely home in the trailer park to make mommy's dinner and get her beer before the snow sets in.
parent

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 17, 2013
I was told today when I dropped my child off at school that they would probably dismiss at 12?
Duh

Sharon, SC

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Why didn't you just keep your kid at home instead of bitching about it on here? If you was that worried and concerned about what the weather was gonna do, that's what you should've done.
Sure

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 17, 2013
They get the free babysitter for most the day so they can lay on the couch in peace. People like that just love to complain. Probably had a busy day of selling food stamps, doctor shopping, pill selling, stealing, and everything else lazy people do all day.
I got it

Jefferson City, TN

#16 Jan 17, 2013
I don't see a reason for the kids to not be in school today, or why the were out yesterday. If the roads start to get to bad they can always dismiss early. Otherwise, our kids are missing out on learning time. Incase some of you parents didn't realize, our kids are really behind.
tired of a--holes

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2013
people get on here and down people who may or may not be right in what they are talking about,but then you get some a$$hole like sure who wants to start calling them names and talk bad about them..sounds to me like you know what they are doing because you might have once did that same thing and got kicked off...leave people the hell alone
Coach

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2013
They don't call him "Smile n Shake" for just anything.

Since: Nov 08

Morristown

#19 Jan 17, 2013
old cold toe wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all about the youngin's safety dip wad, get a clue
WHY OH WHY WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

[yes, that was sarcasm]
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Old Cold Toe wrote:
Well, Dirty Dale Lynch strikes again. Let's see here, he doesnt have school yesterday, but somehow he decides we should have it today, while we're under a FLOOD WATCH and have the possibility of ICE and SNOW ! Dirty Dale can't make sound decisions ! His decision could effect childrens lives, THIS MAN IS INCAPABLE(in my opinion) to make good decisions and should RESIGN HIS POSITION AT ONCE !
Looks like he made the right calls. All kids were kept home and safe yesterday as some back roads were flooded. He allowed plenty of time before the snow hit today for the kids to make it home safely. Great calls! You can't please everyone!
olo
#23 Jan 17, 2013
City council wrote:
barely gets by my a$$.. he makes nearly 100 grand annually! i used to work for hcboe and he could give a rats a$$ about anything but getting his ugly mug on the front page!!! f**k him and his "outdated" car and f**k u too mo'town city council your doing a grand job yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela "Angel" Hurley 4 hr Friend 3
Brad Bivens (Jul '14) 5 hr Reader 17
Ankle tracking devices. 5 hr lol 20
Jamie Riley (Sep '09) 5 hr Mr_T 29
Prayer Warriors 6 hr Hotrod 7
Lesley 6 hr Hotrod 8
Trojan football champs 6 hr Say What 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance