Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Studies are beginning to show that attractive white women are more attracted to black men than white men. The studies state most white men are at a disadvantage in the bedroom and with words. Black men will soon be dating all attractive white women within the next few years. Most heavy set white women and Spanish women will be all that is left for the white man to chose from.

Professor Johnson states that soon our culture will change as most kids will be mixed in color. The white man will be dating heavier women and the black man will be dating all the beautiful white men. Professor Johnon then stated he may change the color of his skin.

Source::: http://www.datingish.com/7461358/the-black-me...
Black boy knows

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

get real wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of Heidi Klum, white women who date blacks are low-life trash.
you are trash. I can take your girl from you anytime I want. Every white girl passes me wants me. Ya any girl I want is mine.
White boy knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Go ahead and take my girl. You and her can go live in the hood while you sell crack .you can buy her a fly 1998 caddy with some wheels on it. She will pop out a couple of your kids so you guys can get wick, food stamps and free health care. She can go visit you in prison after you do a drive by . So go ahead take her , I'm sure the ghetto is what she dreams of. BROTHER!
catman

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

They won't stay with them, Most black men won't go down on a woman.
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

get real wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of Heidi Klum, white women who date blacks are low-life trash.
Do not be mad because you were born with a shriveled up pathetic little pecker. LOL!
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

catman wrote:
That is true. I have never been a big fan of seafood. LOL!
Jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

I dated a black guy once. He had a big dick but he couldn't get it all the way up. It's funny
Jobro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Most black guys are on the down low any way . They talk a big game when it comes to wemen but all they really want is a big pecker
Carissa

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Black boy knows wrote:
<quoted text>
you are trash. I can take your girl from you anytime I want. Every white girl passes me wants me. Ya any girl I want is mine.
I'm a white girl and I would never have anything to do with a black man relationship wise. I'm not racist, but I would never even consider dating or anything of the like with a black man. So your statement, "Every white girl passes me wants me" (whatever that translates to) is a joke. Just letting you know, have a great day.
MISS KITTY

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

catman wrote:
Having been with both, I have two cents to add..
Most men, in general, go down bcuz that's the only way they r SURE they can please a woman, as they are insecure or working with inadequate equipment. However, I have known white men who have been as well, if not more, endowed, than any black man.(Neither race, however, if endowed, go down without being asked.)
for real

Winnsboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Yea im white I wouldn't date any black man sorry but its not my taste was raised to date white guys only and that where im staying not racist but I like my white meat
that guy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

HMMMMM wrote:
Studies are beginning to show that attractive white women are more attracted to black men than white men. The studies state most white men are at a disadvantage in the bedroom and with words. Black men will soon be dating all attractive white women within the next few years. Most heavy set white women and Spanish women will be all that is left for the white man to chose from.
Professor Johnson states that soon our culture will change as most kids will be mixed in color. The white man will be dating heavier women and the black man will be dating all the beautiful white men. Professor Johnon then stated he may change the color of his skin.
you realize at the end you said that black men will be dating all the beautiful white "men" right?
Odd

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

This is odd so all us white men will get our women taken by black men? Somebody is pullin ur leg. It won t happen
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

I'm a black man and I've been with white women who has never been with a black man and some that thought they never would but did. The response or comments I got from all of them is that most white guys are horrible in bed,they have no style or charisma. Basically they have no game! Usually what happens is that the white guy digs the trench and we lay the pipe! Keep going downtown,spending money on them and we'll just come thru and beat it up from time to time. We're not going to take them from you.We just give it to them the way you're not capable of doing.
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

for real wrote:
Yea im white I wouldn't date any black man sorry but its not my taste was raised to date white guys only and that where im staying not racist but I like my white meat
I bet you're curious if dark meat is better
Jason

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

HMMMMM wrote:
so all the black men will be dating all the beautiful white men... freudian slip i believe... you damn gays
Jason

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

HMMMMM wrote:
so all black men will be dating the beautiful white men? freudian slip much? ya damn gay
btw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

MISS KITTY wrote:
<quoted text>Having been with both, I have two cents to add..
Most men, in general, go down bcuz that's the only way they r SURE they can please a woman, as they are insecure or working with inadequate equipment. However, I have known white men who have been as well, if not more, endowed, than any black man.(Neither race, however, if endowed, go down without being asked.)
Not always thw case...I never had to be asked :)
lol

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Lol
Rollin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Its true, I have been having to throw all these hot white girls off of me. All of them been saying there white boyfriends dont know how to please them so wanting me to fill in the blanks for them. White girls are so easy, especially when they are dating a white guy. I get white girls who cheat with me all the time.

Black men are ruling the world, all you white boys just gonna be left wit the fat girls. Sorry sucka, you cant plz a girl like I can. I got a smokin blonde knocking at the door right now, better go plz her and nope not in the projects boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••