First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Iwantatattooedpr esident

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jan 1, 2013
All day long I see people looking down on people with tattoos. How often do you see people WITH tattoos talking crap because others don't have any? Never. Get over yourself and let people do wht they want!

Since: Dec 12

Kings Mountain, NC

#2 Jan 1, 2013
I want more tattoos n piercings too..nose belly button clyt maybe t*ts
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
My hero can have anything she wants
Iwantatattooedpr esident

Mooresville, NC

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Tattoos and piercings are hot on women.. I've only got a few but I do plan on getting plenty more I just like to think about mine for a while before I get them.

Kings Mountain, NC

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Tammy with a silk valley wrote:
My hero can have anything she wants
awww,wat about wat I need?I need a 3some
Iwantatattooedpr esident

Mooresville, NC

#6 Jan 1, 2013
0_o
Xavier

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Most of the younger generation like tatoos. I understand this. But most of the people 35 and up don't. I guess its generation gap thing. Tatoos in my opinion just look nasty. Especially on women. In the business world of the upper middle class its an absolute no-no. Even contractors and sub contractors of various fields doing services for a business are not hired again if they show up with workers displaying tatoos. Keep this in mind if trying to climb the ladder of success. But you will be a cool dude or lass with your government check friends.
The Truth

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Iwantatattooedpresident wrote:
All day long I see people looking down on people with tattoos. How often do you see people WITH tattoos talking crap because others don't have any? Never. Get over yourself and let people do wht they want!
It's your free will to take a chance on getting aids and other diseases. Toxic ink can also cause skin cancer and affect an MRI if you ever need one. They hurt your chance of landing a good job as well. Why do you want to blow money on stupid body art? I see people that don't have a house paid for or that have kids in need, but blowing their money on ink is more important to them. This is just selfish. Why do you want to look like a convict to start with? You don't see anyone in prison without tattoos. By the way God tells us not to print marks on our bodies.
really

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> By the way God tells us not to print marks on our bodies.
Please tell me where he tells us that? Site the passage please.
Proof

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 1, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me where he tells us that? Site the passage please.
I will tell you the passage. Leviticus 19:28 and 1 Corinthians 6:19
really

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 1, 2013
the first one tells us not to mark our bodies to honor the dead. The 2nd mentions nothing about tattoos, only that our body is a temple. Do we not decorate our churches and houses of worship today? If we apply your context would not simple ear peircings also be a desecration of the body/temple?

What then about Rebekah's nose ring to signify her marriage to Isaac as commanded by God?

Both of your versus completely miss the mark (unless someone gets a tattoo to honor someone who has passed away) the Bible mentions nothing about tattoos being wrong.
Proof

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 1, 2013
really wrote:
the first one tells us not to mark our bodies to honor the dead. The 2nd mentions nothing about tattoos, only that our body is a temple. Do we not decorate our churches and houses of worship today? If we apply your context would not simple ear peircings also be a desecration of the body/temple?
What then about Rebekah's nose ring to signify her marriage to Isaac as commanded by God?
Both of your versus completely miss the mark (unless someone gets a tattoo to honor someone who has passed away) the Bible mentions nothing about tattoos being wrong.
You can put a spin on it if you want. But this has been taught for years and by different religions. There is other things to. This applies to doing drugs and sexual abuse of your body too. But it is wrong according to God's word. You asked for proof and there it is. A person more studied in the Bible could probably teach a lot more understanding about it. But that is the truth.
your kidding

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 1, 2013
really wrote:
both versus are quite clear on the subject and there are more.
As an employer exposed tattoos put's you on the no way list.
Unfortunatly people do judge and some tattoo's are tasteless.
the piercing's would have to be removed during work hours or again no job. Face and neck tattoo's make no sense at all. Unless you have your future all worked out not very wise choices.
Proof

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Hey really, You know unless a person is persuing a relationship with God, it probably doesn't matter. I've heard about the body being a temple since I was a kid attending church. if you haven't heard this before you probably have not persued a Christian life. Why does it matter where its at in the Bible to you?

Dade City, FL

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Hey,isn't it wrong to judge n to say wat or who is right or wrong?just wondering :)

Dade City, FL

#16 Jan 1, 2013
I cut n it feels amazing I swear by it
Proof

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 1, 2013
6tinkywinky6 wrote:
Hey,isn't it wrong to judge n to say wat or who is right or wrong?just wondering :)
Do you mean like the responses I've seen from you in other posts. Foul language that children can see and disrespect to people. When you hurt or lead people astray. Your dam straight I will say something about it. You can call it judging if you want.

Dade City, FL

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Proof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like the responses I've seen from you in other posts. Foul language that children can see and disrespect to people. When you hurt or lead people astray. Your dam straight I will say something about it. You can call it judging if you want.
yes that's exactly wat I mean n everyone I've ever known does that...my aunt goes to church every service n she says that Mexicans r the scum of the earth n there feet r vry,vry dirty n she wants to puke at the sight.she teaches Bible study,she's rich n I've been to her house before begging her for something to eat n she shewewd me...how can I buy drugs wit a plate of food?wish I cld...I'd steal food everywhere n b high 24/7 js...oh n my granma is the gatekeeper but there not my rl family thank moses :)

Dade City, FL

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Wat?he just judged me more times than I count...butterscotch :(

Dade City, FL

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Oh thank Satan I ment lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Call Ambulance closed today 5 min That Guy 3
topless 6 min lost one 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Pete 152,461
Koch foods 24 min Lola 53
All girls named Heather are crazy 28 min Nicole 24
How to sell a car 32 min me too 4
Sonic Buffalo Trail 46 min Former employee 6
Only in morristown lol 1 hr Lol 48
bp at panther creek 2 hr Friend 151
Morristown Dating
Find my Match

Morristown Jobs

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info