Dr. Bill Black at Elite Women's Specialists

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

Seymour, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and I am currently seeing Dr. Black. I have heard good and bad things about him ( like everyone else). I was wondering if anyone else out there has had him as a doctor and if he has delivered your baby. What do you think? He has great bed side manner but what about the delivery any problems or complaints. Thanks for your time.
My 2cents

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Dr. Black delivered my first baby. I absolutely loved him, and he was my first choice for my second pregnancy as well. He was very nice to me, and made me feel very comfortable. No problems whatsoever with delivery, or postnatal care. I would highly recommend him.
JustWondering

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2011
My 2cents wrote:
Dr. Black delivered my first baby. I absolutely loved him, and he was my first choice for my second pregnancy as well. He was very nice to me, and made me feel very comfortable. No problems whatsoever with delivery, or postnatal care. I would highly recommend him.
Thank you for your response it really makes me feel like I made the right choice knowing that someone else was very pleased with him.
A Nurse

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2011
I am a nurse at E.TN.OBGYN, not Dr. Blacks personal nurse, but I work very close to him and his patients. He has the reputation as being one of the "best" in our group of Dr.'s. You certainly won't go wrong with Dr. Black as your Doc. Besides being an awesome Dr. he is a really great guy. Good luck with your pregnancy, but if you stick with Dr. Black you won't need luck. Hope this helped you with your question. God Bless.

Since: Nov 10

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2011
Yes! He also delivered my first and will be delivering my second, Hes great very informational easy to talk to, very professional! Love him!
just saying

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2011
sounds like someone just advertising for him. I'm gonna give him a try and see for myself.
unknown

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2011
JustWondering wrote:
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and I am currently seeing Dr. Black. I have heard good and bad things about him ( like everyone else). I was wondering if anyone else out there has had him as a doctor and if he has delivered your baby. What do you think? He has great bed side manner but what about the delivery any problems or complaints. Thanks for your time.
Dr Black is wonderful! He will take excellent care of you and baby!
pcos

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2011
i have pcos. ive been to 4 docs. about it. does any one know if he knows alot about? or does anyone know which dr. is the best?
unknown

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2011
pcos wrote:
i have pcos. ive been to 4 docs. about it. does any one know if he knows alot about? or does anyone know which dr. is the best?
He is a very smart doctor. He will help you in any way he can. And if he can't he will refer you to a specialist.

Since: Dec 10

halfway 2 crazy

#10 Mar 17, 2011
pcos wrote:
i have pcos. ive been to 4 docs. about it. does any one know if he knows alot about? or does anyone know which dr. is the best?
I'm sure he does, but since PCOS is known to cause infertility if you have a hard time concieving I suggest Collinson because he is an infertility specialist. Also if you have trouble losing weight (as many women who have PCOS do) Ask your Dr about Metformin, it will help you loose weight. But if you don't plan on becoming pregnant make sure to use a birth control method. I have PCOS and was prescribed Metformin for weight loss, but wasn't informed that It increases the chances of becoming pregnant, and needless to say that is what happened. Hope this helps you!
agreed

Morristown, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2011
A Nurse wrote:
I am a nurse at E.TN.OBGYN, not Dr. Blacks personal nurse, but I work very close to him and his patients. He has the reputation as being one of the "best" in our group of Dr.'s. You certainly won't go wrong with Dr. Black as your Doc. Besides being an awesome Dr. he is a really great guy. Good luck with your pregnancy, but if you stick with Dr. Black you won't need luck. Hope this helped you with your question. God Bless.
"A Nurse" is exactly right. I have heard the same thing. He is a great doctor!
agreed

Morristown, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2011
Scarlett Letter2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he does, but since PCOS is known to cause infertility if you have a hard time concieving I suggest Collinson because he is an infertility specialist. Also if you have trouble losing weight (as many women who have PCOS do) Ask your Dr about Metformin, it will help you loose weight. But if you don't plan on becoming pregnant make sure to use a birth control method. I have PCOS and was prescribed Metformin for weight loss, but wasn't informed that It increases the chances of becoming pregnant, and needless to say that is what happened. Hope this helps you!
This is very helpful. Thanks for posting it for the girls out there. And I agree about seeing Dr. Collinson. He is also great!
omg

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 17, 2011
pcos wrote:
i have pcos. ive been to 4 docs. about it. does any one know if he knows alot about? or does anyone know which dr. is the best?
I also agree you should see Dr. Collinson for this. He is a specialist and he knows what he is doing. My sister has PCOS and she was seeing another dr (whos name i will not say). But she was told that she could never get pregnant and if she was to ever get preg than she would not be able to carry. Needless to say she believed him and was real upset. She finally went and got a sec opinion from Collinson and now she has a beautiful little girl who will be 2 soon. And she is trying for her sec. Very awesome Dr.
Dr Black Fan

Walland, TN

#14 Mar 17, 2011
I recently had surgery done by Dr. Black...he did an amazing job, and walked me through the whole process before hand. I can't have children anymore, but I know I will continue to see Dr. Black for ANY female issues and or problems that may arise!
love Dr Black

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2011
Was referred by another dr in group whenm preg with 2 baby. I have MS he helped me through all of it. My Ms was worse while preg. it affected my bladder really bad. Now I have a beautiful 2 year old, bothof us are healthy.
katherine

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 30, 2011
i had Dr. Black. HE delivered my 2nd child he was great loved him. he was great with my son who was one at the time. he also tied my tubes. i have WG and he knew everything about it. i go to him once a year for an exam. i will continue to see him for as long as he is here to practice. great bed side manners.
Jessica Brockwell

Morristown, TN

#18 Jun 22, 2014
I have just had my 3rd kid and i am 20 years old am i able to have my tubes tied or do i have to wait till i am 21 i am wanting it done now if possible i don't want anymore kids i have all the kids i want and i was wanting my tubes tied i dont want birth control if i can have this done it will help me out alot
Fan

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 24, 2014
I love, love, love Dr. Black. The office staff is crap there. But, Dr. Black is fantastic. Sarah, his nurse, awesome! I cannot stress to you though, if he weren't so good and was a mediocre doctor, based on the crappy office staff, I wouldn't go there at all.
Not good

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 24, 2014
I think he's the biggest butthole!!! Check Kentucky records on dr. Black!
TLS

Morristown, TN

#21 Jun 24, 2014
Dr Black is awesome! I'd definitely recommend him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is he? 29 min Nik 11
town & country lock & key rip offs! 29 min LnP 3
Falling veteran 54 min Law Abiding 18
prostitutes in newport? (Aug '10) 1 hr Wandering 23
Jacoby Smith (Apr '13) 1 hr letting you know 7
morristown collge (Aug '10) 3 hr Curious 18
Buffalo Trail Pizzeria in Morristown 5 hr blah blah blah 27
Local pill dealers (May '11) 9 hr Dirty cop 310
Morristown roads and road crews 10 hr Hold on 31
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine